Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver

jonas, she was jonas's big sister in a awy. i think she loved teasing him and i really saw her relax around him
    Yes, in some ways Jonas was really good for Sam.

i think teal'c respects her immensely
    Yes. Look how he stuck up for her in Gemini.

and is very much her big brother...very big
    LOL! and getting bigger all the time, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
      What's going on in our heroine's mind in this photo?

Guess The Episode

... or create an alternate episode title...
      ... or create a caption...
      Photo from http://www.stargatesg1971.com/index.html
      Caption: Now if I just shield this a bit, they won't know I'm playing Minesweeper.

Comment

Guess The Episode

CAPTIONS:

Sam checks up on the forum of her secret Passion:

"Add a dash of AU... or two... or three dashes, bake at a nuanced temperature, for about 8 years..."

"Bakers Anonymous" (Sry Uber, I couldnt' resist!)

Or of course a wonderful cliche'd "Hehehe, Jack wont' know what him 'im!"
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Yipee! I just read at the Amanda Tapping Club at Yahoo groups that Amanda had a 9lb, 2oz!!!! baby girl March 22nd! Congratulations Mom and Dad!

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
            Yipee! I just read at the Amanda Tapping Club at Yahoo groups that Amanda had a 9lb, 2oz!!!! baby girl March 22nd! Congratulations Mom and Dad!

Poz
            Is this reliable info? If so, thank goodness. I was hoping they were just waiting a few days to announce it and that there weren't any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
              Well, sorry about all that folks, I just have clothes on my mind because I have to go pack my bag. See you all in Samanda next week.

don't feel bad. clothing is hard

i'm rather hippy and have a tummy, so there's a lot of the current fashion that just doesn't work for me.

skirts in the garden can be hard. have you looked into skorts? shorts with a front flap the looks like a skirt.

hipster jeans? eh, doesn't do much for me but sometimes you can find the higher ones that are relatively comfortable. My issue, if i get them to fit over my hips, then i have gappage at the waist
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Poz

presuming it's true, and i only say that cause it's not from one of the three sources i trust, Kamil, darren or morjana, i'm beyond thrilled for her and so glad it's a girl. she's surrounded enough by boys that she so deserves a little girl to cuddle
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Poz

I REAAAAALLY want this to be true, but I don't know... i'm looking on her official site, where the club said they got it from, but I can't find where this is posted... and now it's gone down again (it's acting up something crazy!)

*Waits for Darren or someone like him to confirm this* *Tries to keep excitement down*

If it's true, than CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA AND ALAN!!!!!!! I was really hoping it would be a girl!!!! Like's been said, she has enough boys! (Even if they are all gorgeous and wonderful!)

EDIT: I was just talking to another person from a different forum, who said a trustworthy person had said a wee bit back baby was born the 22nd.. but then someone else went and got in contact with Amanda's manager who apparantly said it HADN'T been born!!

I have no clue on the validity of all these things... I'm all confused, I don't know what's true or not!!!
                  Last edited by MajorSam; 28 March 2005, 05:17 PM.

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Ta AstroG for posting the links to AT's interview on the previous page From the sounds of it, AT is looking forward to playing a leadership role - let's hope the writers oblige her!

Comment

The thread that you were looking for MajorSam about AT's baby is HERE.
                      I'm not sure its actually true after all...

Edit: Just saw your edit, yeah thats what that thread above says as well

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                        I REAAAAALLY want this to be true, but I don't know... i'm looking on her official site, where the club said they got it from, but I can't find where this is posted... and now it's gone down again (it's acting up something crazy!)

*Waits for Darren or someone like him to confirm this* *Tries to keep excitement down*

If it's true, than CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA AND ALAN!!!!!!! I was really hoping it would be a girl!!!! Like's been said, she has enough boys! (Even if they are all gorgeous and wonderful!)

EDIT: I was just talking to another person from a different forum, who said a trustworthy person had said a wee bit back baby was born the 22nd.. but then someone else went and got in contact with Amanda's manager who apparantly said it HADN'T been born!!

I have no clue on the validity of all these things... I'm all confused, I don't know what's true or not!!!

Oh I hope it's true too since I'll feel like an idiot for announcing it here if it's a hoax.. Her official site is down I'm guessing due to the influx of folks trying to read the news. I didn't see it either before going to the yahho group where I read the post.I just was so relieved to read that she had the baby. Fingers crossed that' it's true!

Poz

Comment

Oh I hope it's true too since I'll feel like an idiot for announcing it here if it's a hoax.. Her official site is down I'm guessing due to the influx of folks trying to read the news. I didn't see it either before going to the yahho group where I read the post.I just was so relieved to read that she had the baby. Fingers crossed that' it's true!

Poz

yeah, I hope it's true too, i've had so many big massive things happen that didn't actualyl happen, then having my hopes shot It's ok though if it's not true, you had the best intentions at heart! ((((((Poz))))))))

*Reading the thread now that sites back up*

Yeah, there's so much mixed info...

Ok, until it's announced from either her agent, manager, publicist etc. of her, i'm going to hold my excitement... again, nothing against you Poz!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Guess The Episode

Spoiler:
                            Zero Hour

Sam thinking to herself...
                            "I understand it's my first mission. He's just being cautious. It's not like he doesn't trust my leadership skills, right? I mean he's the one who promoted me and gave me the flagship team. SG1. The flagship team.

Holy Hannah, what was I thinking! Me...leader of SG-1. What if I'm not really ready for this? What if I screw up? What if he really doesn't think I'm ready? I mean why else would he need to send SG-3 along to watch our back? It's only a recon mission. Go in, do some surveillance and get out. We've done it hundreds of times. I do it in my sleep. So why the need for backup?

For crying out loud Sam, will you snap out of it! This is your big shot! Daniel and Teal'c are behind you 100% and if the General didn't feel you were ready he wouldn't have given you command. Right? Would he?

*heavy sigh* God I really need an aspirin."

Comment

yeah, I hope it's true too, i've had so many big massive things happen that didn't actualyl happen, then having my hopes shot It's ok though if it's not true, you had the best intentions at heart! ((((((Poz))))))))

*Reading the thread now that sites back up*

Yeah, there's so much mixed info...

Ok, until it's announced from either her agent, manager, publicist etc. of her, i'm going to hold my excitement... again, nothing against you Poz!
                              No worries I just learned a lessen to control my enthusiasm and keep my foot in my mouth until it's from a worthy source. Oh well, we should be used to the ups and downs by now right? TPTB have seen to that

Poz

Comment

Well hopefully we'll hear something to confirm this information, but if it is true it's really weird because I made up a baby announcement and the temporary birth date on it is March 22, 2005.

And if the information is correct and her baby weighed 9lbs 2oz... I'd just like to say...

ouch...Ouch...OUCH!!!

Wow...God bless her if it's true.

Comment

Working...
                                X