Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Well I'm feeling a little stupid right now...I went to that site and can't find that pic anywhere. I had a little problem using their scrollbar...Is there a direct link???
    Try this link, Uber
    http://stargate-autographs.com/sga-imagepage-cast.html
    or
    http://stargate-autographs.com/mainCast.html

Comment

Well I'm feeling a little stupid right now...I went to that site and can't find that pic anywhere. I had a little problem using their scrollbar...Is there a direct link???
      autographs

This should take you to the multiple autograph page, then just push the down arrow until you scroll to the picture. If you move the cursor over the picture it will show you a large one. But I can't get a direct link to the picture itself. Sorry.

Edit: Oops, looks like Astro already gave ya the link.
      She's always so on top of things!! hehe

Here's a thumbnail of the photo with autographs.

I've been trying to finish up my season 8 summary, but my beloved daughter
      has been demanding my attention this afternoon. If I'm lucky I'll have it done by friday.
      Last edited by ForeverSg1; 29 March 2005, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        autographs

This should take you to the multiple autograph page, then just push the down arrow until you scroll to the picture. If you move the cursor over the picture it will show you a large one. But I can't get a direct link to the picture itself. Sorry.
        No prob. Thank you and astrog for the links!

I still have some problems on their site though with the scroll feature...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

No prob. Thank you and astrog for the links!

I still have some problems on their site though with the scroll feature...
          Yeah, I had trouble with it too... try this... put your cursor over their scroll arrow, then click your mouse and hold it down... the text (or pics) should scroll for you (you can't control the speed).

Comment

So glad to hear the official word on baby Kovacs. I also think Olivia is a pretty name. 9lbs, 4 oz? I knew AT was tough, with doing her own stunts, but wow! I was hoping we hadn't heard b/c they didn't feel the need to announce it to *us* right away. But it's amazing-- considering it's not like I know her personally-- I was getting a bit worried for her.

As for Season 8: lots of good comments. I would just add one for Endgame.
            Spoiler:
            There was a nice little moment for Sam and Daniel when they were both captured. The bad guys were going to kill them b/c they said "we can't take them with us." Sam or Daniel says something like "I don't mind taking a ride" and the other says, "me neither." Sam gives this sort of innocent look. And, as has been said, taking the guy down with her hands tied behind her back was classic. Go Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              it's called 'it's good to be the gun' and it's mine

a silly little thing that i had fun with

i'm glad you liked it
              Ah, thats the one

lol, when I first saw that photo I though you had photoshopped in the duct tape But after seeing the original...more lol

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                OK... so here's a pic of Sam and Teal'c for Sky (and I love the look on AT's face)
                ...and a pic of techie Science!Sam for Deepspace...
                ...and a pic of competent and ready-to-kick-ass Soldier!Sam for Agent Dark...

Guess The Episode

...or provide your own episode title...
                ...or make up a caption for any or all of these pics...
                Pics are screen caps from http://www.stargatesg1971.com/index.html
                Caption for the last picture: So *you're* the one that said Carter is weak. What do you think *now,* buddy?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                  So glad to hear the official word on baby Kovacs. I also think Olivia is a pretty name. 9lbs, 4 oz?
                  I knew AT was tough, with doing her own stunts, but wow!
                  LOL! Great wording, JckFan! And I couldn't agree more about AT - wow!
                  I was hoping we hadn't heard b/c they didn't feel the need to announce it to *us* right away. But it's amazing-- considering it's not like I know her personally-- I was getting a bit worried for her.
                  Same here - I figured they were waiting to announce things to give them some peace and quiet and time to themselves. But it was worrying to not know if things were OK. Really great to find out that things are all good!
                  As for Season 8: lots of good comments. I would just add one for Endgame.
                  Spoiler:
                  There was a nice little moment for Sam and Daniel when they were both captured. The bad guys were going to kill them b/c they said "we can't take them with us." Sam or Daniel says something like "I don't mind taking a ride" and the other says, "me neither." Sam gives this sort of innocent look. And, as has been said, taking the guy down with her hands tied behind her back was classic. Go Sam!
                  I downloaded your comments and added them to the Season 8 summary! Great highlight, JckFan!

Comment

...The following pics feature Sam in jeans, black T-shirt, flack jacket, and handgun...
                    ...the three pics come from two different episodes...

Guess the Episodes

... or create new episode titles...
                    ... or create your own captions... for the entire panel, or just one or two of the pics...
                    The pics above are from the Gateworld Episode Pages

Comment

...The following pics feature Sam in jeans, black T-shirt, flack jacket, and handgun...

Guess the Episodes

... or create your own captions... for the entire panel, or just one or two of the pics...
                      I didn't realize how many times she's all shirted up with handguns...Haha, I just realized, isn't her belt the exact same in the first one as in the second and third as well? Cheap props guys

First pic I know is

Spoiler:
                      Affinity!!

Second and third are
                      Spoiler:
                      Full Alert!!!!
                      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Guess the Episodes

Spoiler:
                        First one is from Affinity, 2nd two are from Full Alert

Comment

Guess the Episodes

For the center picture: Stop dawdling, Daniel. The *blue Jello* is in there and we have to get it back!

Comment

Well, I'm off to Washington DC for several days, so unless the hotel has internet access that I can actually figure out, I won't be around until next week. I'll miss the laughs I get here.

Hugs to you all,
                            Strix

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                              Well, I'm off to Washington DC for several days, so unless the hotel has internet access that I can actually figure out, I won't be around until next week. I'll miss the laughs I get here.

Hugs to you all,
                              Strix
                              Hey Strix - I just got back in town and you're leaving! Believe me, this thread is an addiction ... so we'll be waiting for you when you get back! You've been a great addition to our little Samandan family.

PS Going to Boston on Friday for a weekend business conference and will be feeling withdrawal pangs again along with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia

Hugs to you all,
                                Strix

(((((Strix))))) Have fun!!! Can't wait for you to get back, we'll laugh for you!
                                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Working...
                                X