X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...SamChimera.jpg

"1speed, my what big eyes you have!"
    Before the Royal Accountant turns up spreading all sorts of scurrilous rumours about my behaviour, I'd just like to point out that despite the appearance of our Queen wearing a dress cut so low you could see what she'd had for breakfast, I maintained my usual standards of decency and decorum, and my eyes most certainly did not pop out on stalks. OK, there may have been a hint of drool, but there were no stalks. Honest.

Comment

(Mr. Blackwell's fashion list, global warming, calories and carbs, bigotry, chipped beef over toast, fascism... ...it's all Sam Carter's fault. :snerk: )
      I KNEW IT!!! well thats it, I am out of here!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
        Before the Royal Accountant turns up spreading all sorts of scurrilous rumours about my behaviour, I'd just like to point out that despite the appearance of our Queen wearing a dress cut so low you could see what she'd had for breakfast, I maintained my usual standards of decency and decorum, and my eyes most certainly did not pop out on stalks. OK, there may have been a hint of drool, but there were no stalks. Honest.
        Yupp, I can vouch for 1Speed and tell you that the loose eyeballs spinning around Britain are mine
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
          I took a moment to read through the early Spoilers for the S10 Episodes and was dismayed. Even though Sam doesn't seem to be crossing over to SA early in the season, there are hardly any storylines in which she seems to be a main player in the SG1 universe.

I hope we won't be saying "Sam was a great character" in another year.

i don't even read them.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
            Hi all from Vancouver

I just got back to the hotel from the set tour. Had a great time - We spent more time on the Atlantis Set than the SGC set. This year they took pictures of us in front of the Atlantis Gate. The Village set looks very different than it did last year. We went in one room that is a hot set - they will be filming in it on Monday morning so it was fully dressed. We were able to go into the new Daedalus (sp?) set. It has been moved to the Bridge studio. Talked with one of the production assistants on Atlantis and he was telling us about the big Ronon heavy story the just finished shooting. He said it was the biggest Atlantis episode they have shot to date. Lots of things blowing up and on fire.

The internet access at the hotel is not working very well which is way I have not posted anything sooner. I'm having trouble uploading my pictures so when I get them up I will let you know. I have been able to get a few of the Vancouver area from Thursday and Friday morning upload so if you would like to see them here is the web site.

Well off to lunch and then it's Gary Jones, Joe F., Michael S. & Martin Gero on stage -
            Thankyou tsax so much for the update. It's great to hear what you've been doing! And thanks for linking the pics too . It's great to hear news from fellow Samandans out adventuring! Hope you're having a great time.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
              Hey thank you. They are based on the style of the Gateworld originals - by Darren? - so much credit to him too Just hot-link these using the [img][/img] tags if you want to use. A re-cap:

Science Sams:

Jolinars:

Soldier Sam:

Blue Jello Sam:

Soldier Science Sam:

Janets:

Sam/Janet:

and that Jack jelly for ParadoxRealities:
              These are really great! I was always in awe of the time when we had someone in the thread (I think their name was Mei Mei) posted a little emoticon which was basically this: but with a blue tongue (for blue jello ) . But these are just amazing. All the bits you've added on to the originals are very cute.
              Very good work.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                ROTFLMAO Did you break the restraints on the chair?!

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                  Woo Hoo for ice-cream!

And randomimage.net is working again.
                  Doesn't seem to be working for me
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                    Doesn't seem to be working for me
                    Hmmm. It's still working for me. Very odd.

Comment

Working for me too

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        Working for me too
                        And me. But a week or so ago, it somehow lost all my pictures, so I had resubmit them. You might want to check the site to see if your pics are still there.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                          And me. But a week or so ago, it somehow lost all my pictures, so I had resubmit them. You might want to check the site to see if your pics are still there.

NC
                          *sigh* I haven't checked yet, but never mind if the have. I'm actually trying to set up a new rotation for my LJ banner.

Comment

I guess we shouldn't complain. What's the saying, you get what you pay for?

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                              I guess we shouldn't complain. What's the saying, you get what you pay for?

NC
                              Yeah. If we're going to use free stuff and do it the lazy way instead of writing our own scripts, then it's no surprise. Speaking of random sigs, I love your quotation ones that keep coming up. Some star Sam moments there, NC.

Comment

Just some random Sam!Coolness to brighten your day...

I ask you...how is it possible for a geek to be so DANG cool???

Last edited by Uber; 13 May 2006, 04:32 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X