Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are so lucky to be meeting AT

Comment

Narim never bothered me too much, although I agree he was a "sensitive," "touchy-feely" type. But I thought that was a pretty deliberate thing, the Tollan being non-violent types and all. I never got the impression that Sam was really interested in him in that way, anyway. I think she was flattered by his affection, but maybe a little disturbed by its intensity.

Martouf always made me uneasy... I never thought he saw Sam for who she was as an individual, instead clinging to her as the last vestige of Jolinar. And I think Sam was always confused by him... not knowing if her reactions to him were her own or residuals from Jolinar. A bit twisted, that.

My LJ

Comment

Oh no, Sam's thread can't be on the second page. She's too good for that. Here's a boost.
        http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
        Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

And another boost: Soldier!Science!Sam
          Last edited by scarimor; 26 March 2006, 11:33 AM.
          scarimor

Comment

page 2 ...oh dear

Comment

I'm glad that Garwin Sanford considers the kiss with Amanda his best onscreen kiss ever. That just says that he liked it more than the one he had with Torri. I love Torri, but this is an AT thread and I honestly love AT more than I do TH.
              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Oh no! Now you've ruined it for me! I never considered that for a moment, that it was a snub on Torri! Bah! I love both of them, so, you know.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

NC

Comment

Well, he didn't say Torri sucked or anything like that. He only said that the kiss with Amanda was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                      I'm glad that Garwin Sanford considers the kiss with Amanda his best onscreen kiss ever. That just says that he liked it more than the one he had with Torri. I love Torri, but this is an AT thread and I honestly love AT more than I do TH.
                      poor gairwyn, he snogs both the leading ladies and gets offed both times.

you know, he IS the only one to kiss both leading ladies

as to preferring amanda, well she is gonna be at the con, it's probably self-preservation
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        well she is gonna be at the con, it's probably self-preservation
                        Thus probably no chance for honest talk about the "Ripple Effect" idiocy, given that both actors are at the convention.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                          Thus probably no chance for honest talk about the "Ripple Effect" idiocy, given that both actors are at the convention.
                          you never know
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                            LOL, and any shipper who sets themselves up by asking those questions in the presence of both actors has gotta be a masochist. The best you'd get is copious amounts of mutual luurrve for Sam/Martouf.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                              LOL, and any shipper who sets themselves up by asking those questions in the presence of both actors has gotta be a masochist.
                              At this point, I think any shippers that TIIC haven't managed to drive off have got to be masochists by definition. I don't expect anything positive in terms of ship to come out of this convention. For the people involved with the show, it seems largely a case of out of sight, out of mind (except when they remember long enough to actively screw over shippers).

This is probably best saved for another thread, so sorry for the OT.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                                And another boost: Soldier!Science!Sam
                                LOL! She's great. I am in awe of you gif-making abilities.

Comment

Working...
                                X