Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Haha, found a little fic tag for Off the Grid - A spoon full of sugar?
    Sweet, I can sooo see Sam doing that

Congats on your 300th post Deejay
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Oh, I found a really interesting spoiler for S10

Spoiler:
      As you know S9 ended with the 'great' space battle, and Sam left drifting in space.
      S10 opens with a bright light and then we see Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and Jack on board Thor's ship. It's odd because Sam and Jack are holding fishing poles and Teal'c is dressed in some odd blue outfit. Thor appolagizes for interrupting SG1's vacation, but tells O'Neill that he has used the Ancients time travel device from their ship to travel back in time. Thor tells Jack under no circumstances let Daniel use the Ancient communication device because very very bad things will occur. He tells Jack not to go to Washington and to remain at the SGC and not to let Sam transfer.
      Thor: Most importantly O'Neill, if a loud,overbearing, obnoxious Lt. Col. asks to become part of SG1, Just Say No

Well I hope that clears up a lot for those wondering about S10
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Cograts Deejay435 on your 300th post!

A little OT Congrats to MS and LD on the birth of your son.

Now on topic. I find it fitting that at least in the Shanks household, there's going to be a little Sam running around.

Comment

Well thank goodness for that, Mandy! Definitely clears up a lot of my confusion for sure!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I found a very interesting post my Formerhost about the convention
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26594
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Huh. That's very, very interesting. Sounds promising, though! *crosses fingers*

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                Oh, I found a really interesting spoiler for S10

Spoiler:
                As you know S9 ended with the 'great' space battle, and Sam left drifting in space.
                S10 opens with a bright light and then we see Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and Jack on board Thor's ship. It's odd because Sam and Jack are holding fishing poles and Teal'c is dressed in some odd blue outfit. Thor appolagizes for interrupting SG1's vacation, but tells O'Neill that he has used the Ancients time travel device from their ship to travel back in time. Thor tells Jack under no circumstances let Daniel use the Ancient communication device because very very bad things will occur. He tells Jack not to go to Washington and to remain at the SGC and not to let Sam transfer.
                Thor: Most importantly O'Neill, if a loud,overbearing, obnoxious Lt. Col. asks to become part of SG1, Just Say No

Well I hope that clears up a lot for those wondering about S10
                ROFLOL if only, if only.

just been watching some season 2 eps i havent seen a few of them in a long time. got to say that i thought AT was great then and is now, and there are some really great moments in season 2. im trying to collect all of the seasons bit by bit. next month think ill season 5, im a bit behind with buying the box sets. ah well ill get there eventually. And being a geek is cool, absolutely nothing wrong with being a geek.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  Haha, found a little fic tag for Off the Grid - A spoon full of sugar?
                  hehehehe, yeah, he soooo deserved that
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

don't bank on anything unless you hear it from reputable sources.

IMDB is, just like it's said in that thread, notoriously wrong at times. its info is often fan submitted and there are folks out there with nothing better to do than to yank someone's chains

the only 'fan' info i will accept as fact is Darren's. He won't put anything on the site that's not confirmed....or if he does put something up that's not confirmed, he makes that clear

I mean, a DJ on a local radio station around here reported that Ace Frahley (of KISS) was going to be on Atlantis....ain't seen hide nor hair of that rumor since

Internet rumors are best treated with a heavy dose of skepticism
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                      Ok.. you can blame Oooooobbeerrrrr for this!!!

Those in support of Mitchell leading be warned

Spoiler:
                      I don't know how many none Brits understand the reference in this pic, so I'll explain. Cameron is done up as Kenny Craig from Little Britain, the worst hypnotist in the country. It's doubly funny and appropriate for this thread because it's one of Amanda's favourite shows of the moment. Can I snag the pic, by any chance?

You can see a clip here under series two. To find out about the character, the like is here
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        don't bank on anything unless you hear it from reputable sources.

IMDB is, just like it's said in that thread, notoriously wrong at times. its info is often fan submitted and there are folks out there with nothing better to do than to yank someone's chains

the only 'fan' info i will accept as fact is Darren's. He won't put anything on the site that's not confirmed....or if he does put something up that's not confirmed, he makes that clear

I mean, a DJ on a local radio station around here reported that Ace Frahley (of KISS) was going to be on Atlantis....ain't seen hide nor hair of that rumor since

Internet rumors are best treated with a heavy dose of skepticism
                        Amen to that!

I do have a feeling 'premonition' that RDA will appear in season 10 whether it's the 200th ep or not.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                          Amen to that!

I do have a feeling 'premonition' that RDA will appear in season 10 whether it's the 200th ep or not.

i reading something like a this rumors in sept/oct 2005

Last edited by dexterav; 26 March 2006, 07:42 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                            Cograts Deejay435 on your 300th post!

A little OT Congrats to MS and LD on the birth of your son. Now on topic. I find it fitting that at least in the Shanks household, there's going to be a little Sam running around.
                            Yes, a royal red bean to Deejay for #300 and all other Samandans (including yours truly) who have passed some posting milestones recently!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...dAppleBean.jpg

I love that Michael and Lexa have named their baby Samuel David!! AT was the MC at their wedding so she is close to them and probably enjoying the Sam designation too. Baby may be named after his two granddads.

What a fertile cast: CJ, girl; AT, girl; MS, girl and now boy; PDL, boy; CB, boy. That kawoosh has some powerful after-effects. Do you think there is a Stargate nursery on the set - one big room with a miniature stargate and toys that look like zat guns and staff weapons and the Prometheus and Carter's motorcycle for Olivia to ride?!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                              Yes, a royal red bean to Deejay for #300 and all other Samandans (including yours truly) who have passed some posting milestones recently!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...dAppleBean.jpg

I love that Michael and Lexa have named their baby Samuel David!! AT was the MC at their wedding so she is close to them and probably enjoying the Sam designation too. Baby may be named after his two granddads.

What a fertile cast: CJ, girl; AT, girl; MS, girl and now boy; PDL, boy; CB, boy. That kawoosh has some powerful after-effects. Do you think there is a Stargate nursery on the set - one big room with a miniature stargate and toys that look like zat guns and staff weapons and the Prometheus and Carter's motorcycle for Olivia to ride?!
                              "Warning: Stargate Travel Increases Fertility"

Love the image of the Stargate nursery.

Comment

oh, you know how i'd LOVE that to be true!

*drools and squees*

*squees and drools*

but i'm going to wait to a reliable source tells me this. (as in darren, kate, THE MAN himself. *drools and squees again*)

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X