No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what we can do is put a list on the back cover of everyone who contributes, real name, online name, however they want to be listed

and yeah, we can put little samanda quips....or Sam's quips to fill in those blanks. we can also see if we can put all the holidays on, canadian, us, uk, oz, etc. whatever countries are represented by teh folks that contribute

our artists.....how many do we have and can/will they create something that can fit in the top page?

or, we can just go with collections of quotes, notes, well wishes and put them together like a collage. give her 12 months of why we like sam
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      give her 12 months of why we like sam
      we'd need more like 12 centuries
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

that works too...but it'd be one frelling big calendar!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          we'd need more like 12 centuries
          Well, 12 months or however long it takes us. We did suggest 24 months.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

that works too...but it'd be one frelling big calendar!!!
            More like a stepstool
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

More like a stepstool
              Or a new highchair for Olivia!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Well, 12 months or however long it takes us. We did suggest 24 months.
                LOL at this rate we will have to airlift this in
                love Torri

Comment

Or a new highchair for Olivia!
                  An ironic ending after all that work but funny
                  love Torri

Comment

LOL at this rate we will have to airlift this in
                    Do we have anyone who could do the job?

Comment

i can inquire at work. we do have calendar making software, but i don't know if i can get my hands on it

do we have another option? anyone else with experience making calendars?

sigpic

Comment

Do we have anyone who could do the job?
                        We'll justs send her a letter with the location and she can get the prometheus to beam it over
                        love Torri

Comment

i can inquire at work. we do have calendar making software, but i don't know if i can get my hands on it

I should be able to get hold of calendar software or we could just autogenerate the data in excel set it up as a table and export it into publisher or something
                          love Torri

Comment

sif we need calendar making software when we have Lys

Comment

before we go too gaga over it, what does everone think?

course, also, we have the patch idea pretty much stalled too. are folks still intereseted in that? are folks wanting to put forth thier suggestions?

sigpic

Comment

course, also, we have the patch idea pretty much stalled too. are folks still intereseted in that? are folks wanting to put forth thier suggestions?
                                Whats that about? I either wasnt here when it was suggested or it was in the 4 pages I skipped earlier (Chapter 12.2: Economic applications of differentiation took priority )
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X