Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I ask my wonderful shipper family a favour...

Do any of you know where I can find a good, close up picture of Grace??? Usually I get any pics I need from Thalassa's screen captures site but for some reason I can't view any of the pics

I haven't been in here much today, i've tried to stay off the computer as much as I could today, I spent that much staring at my computer screen yesterday that I had a really bad headache when I woke up this morning
    Hope you are all having a good time

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      I did a parachute jump in 1983 and survived to tell the tale!!!!! It was in a wee cessna plane, and my instructor gave me a slight push to get me out!!!! It was a bit like what Jack does to Sam the first time she goes through the gate! See......I can keep on topic!
      You people are all so brave! I'm always too chicken to do daring things like jumping out of planes and scuba diving (yes, I consider that daring ). I just live vicariously through Stargate and the many adventures of our favorite couple.
      Tasha
      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        Maybe if I ever get a well-paying career level IT job I can do some traveling overseas. If I can get the money I may even visit you when you're at NZ!!!!

Of course I may get blank looks on my face at the "kiwi lingo."
        If I ever do visit NZ, another thing that will confuse me is that you guys most likely drive on the wrong side of the street there, correct kiwigater? Although I guess "wrong side of the road" is a matter of opinion. To us Americans the Brits are always driving on the wrong side of the road (i.e., left side) while the Brits most likely think us Americans are the ones driving on the wrong side (i.e., right side).

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
          Can I ask my wonderful shipper family a favour...

Do any of you know where I can find a good, close up picture of Grace??? Usually I get any pics I need from Thalassa's screen captures site but for some reason I can't view any of the pics

I haven't been in here much today, i've tried to stay off the computer as much as I could today, I spent that much staring at my computer screen yesterday that I had a really bad headache when I woke up this morning
          Hope you are all having a good time
          Uh oh!! The Ancient download effect maybe peaking. Jack was getting "fron"-aches after he stuck is head in the darn thing.

Comment

Uh oh!! The Ancient download effect maybe peaking. Jack was getting "fron"-aches after he stuck is head in the darn thing.
            Does that mean I will start speaking Ancient soon??
            Do you think its time for me to call Thor yet? or could I get away with a few more days??

I should be taking this a bit more seriously shouldn't I......

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Maybe if I ever get a well-paying career level IT job I can do some traveling overseas. If I can get the money I may even visit you when you're at NZ!!!!

Of course I may get blank looks on my face at the "kiwi lingo."
              ah, yes, the "high paying" job! The aim of every college grad See, the benefits of knowing a kiwi(gater )! You'd be welcome to come visit

Blank looks are optional I've been in the US 6 years and people I've just met still have some issues understanding me... (on second thoughts that may not be due to the accent ).

Comment

Does that mean I will start speaking Ancient soon??
                Do you think its time for me to call Thor yet? or could I get away with a few more days??

I should be taking this a bit more seriously shouldn't I......
                I think that might be a good idea to get his skinny gray a$$ over here and help you.

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                  I would never do that! You're family!

I'm with you on the brainless and drooling bit...we may not make that good of an impression in representing our shipper family.
                  Good impression? No! Accurate impresssion??! Probably!

Comment

I think that might be a good idea to get his skinny gray a$$ over here and help you.
                    But i'm learning so much!!
                    *points to bottom signature pic* Look I can write Ancient!!

Ok I admit it, Ego indeeo Thor......Asoundo,comdo!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

If I ever do visit NZ, another thing that will confuse me is that you guys most likely drive on the wrong side of the street there, correct kiwigater? Although I guess "wrong side of the road" is a matter of opinion. To us Americans the Brits are always driving on the wrong side of the road (i.e., left side) while the Brits most likely think us Americans are the ones driving on the wrong side (i.e., right side).
                      LOL! Yep, we do drive on the CORRECT (ie. left ) side of the road! Once you switch back a forwards a few times you get used to it, but for the first 6 months or so my best friend hated driving with me cos I would clutch the door in terror when turning corners, cos it felt like we were turning into oncoming traffic

But not the sort of terror induced by the Affinity photos (I'm clutching at ANY way to get back OT ). I'm holding out hope for Gemini - two Sam's = lots of potential storylines and shipping!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        LOL! Yep, we do drive on the CORRECT (ie. left ) side of the road! Once you switch back a forwards a few times you get used to it, but for the first 6 months or so my best friend hated driving with me cos I would clutch the door in terror when turning corners, cos it felt like we were turning into oncoming traffic

But not the sort of terror induced by the Affinity photos (I'm clutching at ANY way to get back OT ). I'm holding out hope for Gemini - two Sam's = lots of potential storylines and shipping!
                        Of course here in Buffalo we do have some stupid people who just can't drive worth s---. At some intersections the people turning left have to wait for oncoming traffic to let up to make their left turn because not only is the left turn light green, the oncoming traffic light is green too (which means that those particular traffic lights at those intersections are very poorly constructed). But I was on a shuttle that goes between both of UB's campuses (we have a north campus and a south campus) and the shuttle almost got into an accident because some nut job turning left (coming from the opposite direction) thought he (or she, I didn't catch the gender) could beat the shuttle. There's also an ongoing joke that the "Buffalonian" turning angle is 30 degrees (obviously the turning angle should be much closer to 90 degrees).

Comment

All of you are probably wondering since when did this thread become an online cooking class?!?!?! Maybe to put that back on topic, Jack and Sam could use my unique way of making spaghetti sauce whenever they get a craving for Italian.

Or Sam and Jack can always visit my holiday home in Provence ..

I have a spare room and I'm willing to be the chef for the day ...My hubby can be the tourist guide ..or I think vice versa ..will be best actually ..because then ..I'll make sure Sam trips over a few time so that Jack can pick her up ...and give her a hug ..when she twists her ankle ..

He may even carry her back home ..and I'll have my camcorder ready for the big shot...LOL Sorry ..just crazy for a minute ..

....but on topic ..just cuz I'd love to edit my own Stargate episode sg1 ...

it would only be Sam and Jack..and I think I will call it "3 words" hehehehehe

Now what about that...to add to the sci-fi ..I'll make sure Anubis hides somewhere in a cave in PROVENCE ..but each time he tries to approach Sam and Jack to jump into their body ...he'll fall in a huge big great hole and end up at the bottom of the cave ...and each time ...He'll climb up ...the dirty muddy slippery wall with his bare hands ...make them sore ...and fall back right down the bottom ...while Sam and Jack ..happily ..are having a good time ok Sam will be a little hurt but not much ..only because Jack will look after her ..and I'd love to see him carrying her...for a while through the lavender fields ...stopping by a cherry tree on the way to feed her .

Caty
                          Last edited by Catysg1; 29 July 2004, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I just found this picture of the girl who played Grace and I have to say..Sam + Jack definately = Grace!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...mjackgrace.jpg

Look at her, her hair is the perfect colour mixture of Jack(his natural 'before it turned silver' hair colour) and Sam's and she has bright blue eyes...just like Sam/AT and she looks like a smart girl with a good sense of humour

Me thinks TPTB knew all that and thats why the chose her to play Grace...

Ok i'm going to go away again now....back to my happy place!

EDIT: Whoops forgot to put the link to the picture
                            Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 29 July 2004, 01:53 PM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

I just found this picture of the girl who played Grace and I have to say..Sam + Jack definately = Grace!!!!
                              Look at her, her hair is the perfect colour mixture of Jack(his natural 'before it turned silver' hair colour) and Sam's and she has bright blue eyes...just like Sam/AT and she looks like a smart girl with a good sense of humour

Me thinks TPTB knew all that and thats why the chose her to play Grace...

Ok i'm going to go away again now....back to my happy place!

I think so too ..the look but also when she spoke ..she was very bright like Sam ..but had Jack's sense of humor ..specially when she said "try me ".

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                I think so too ..the look but also when she spoke ..she was very bright like Sam ..but had Jack's sense of humor ..specially when she said "try me ".

Caty
                                Yeah she did...I hope TPTB find a way to bring her back, i've got no idea how they would do that but i'm sure some of the more creative shipper family members could think of ways

BTW I've just added the link to the picture I was refering to..I forgot to put it in before I clicked submit
                                Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 29 July 2004, 02:02 PM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X