This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    If you think about it, what actually IS on the air that could possibly have any ship in it? The stupid tv is coated to the rafters with reality crap, and no good actor based programming anymore. I basically watch TLC, HGTV, and Sci-Fi anymore. Stargate(s) are the only shows I am watching these days.
    What TLC AND HGTV?

Me I watch Alias ..a music video is coming soon actually tru calling ..it's great ..and I liked Jake2.0 , John doe and Tarzan but the last 3 have been cancelled ...

I always watch the new sci-fi shows ...but have not seen Stargate Atlantis ..I'm not to keen on watching it cuz I don't like WEIR ..and I don't really want to get involved into another ship thingie right now ..It scares me specially coming from the same TPTB as Stargate sg1.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      I went to Hallmark today to find a birthday present for my sister and I happened upon an incredibly cute and soft red monkey made by TY. Not one of their little critters ( ) but one of the real sized cuties. For some strange reason, after I picked it up, I couldn't put it down again. I had to buy it for her. It was like I was possessed or something. I wonder if it has anything to do with eating all those Yellow Shipper Cookies with my Dr. Pepper

well if you think you are Anubis ..I can zap you once ..although I don't really want to do it .....but if I have too ..I will

Caty

Comment

Ok, just watched Marimba's new video. Are you and Caty deliberately trying to make us quivering messes? Absolutely brilliant - both of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          What TLC AND HGTV?
          Sorry! In America, TLC is The Learning Channel, and HGTV is Home and Garden Television. They air shows similar to your "Changing Rooms" and "What Not to Wear". Home improvement shows, etc.

The new Weir on Atlantis doesn't bother me. I didn't care for the blonde at all. I taped last nights ep and still haven't watched it, so you can tell I am not quite on board yet with it.

Comment

Ok now caty is sitting by the pool with Tame, Kri AND getcarter, watching shippy videos and sipping some extremely juicy Jackawackoo cocktails

Thank you Getcarter

I like that video too I like the hand holding at the end ....it's my favorite clip of mine ..to show that 2 people may tie the knot soon. hehehehehe
            Can we bring a box of tissues too, cause I feel like I need it after watching those!

The hand holding at the end was great. I thought it was over and was about to look away when the hands popped up. Gave me chills. And I swear everytime I see them turn and look at the crowd when everyone is clapping I want to say " I now pronounce you man and wife...." hee....

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              If you think about it, what actually IS on the air that could possibly have any ship in it? The stupid tv is coated to the rafters with reality crap, and no good actor based programming anymore. I basically watch TLC, HGTV, and Sci-Fi anymore. Stargate(s) are the only shows I am watching these days.
              i like Will and Grace for the comedic value of Karen and Jack( another jack ladies )

CSI (the normal one ) is also good

they are about the only other shows i watch!!

Comment

there's a bit of ship in the west wing, but i don't know how that works out past the first couple of seasons, because i can't afford to buy the next one
                and of course there's ship in the simpsons. homer and marge, apu and manjula, burns and smithers, santa's little helper and snowball, need i go on?

Comment

well if you think you are Anubis ..I can zap you once ..although I don't really want to do it .....but if I have too ..I will

Caty
                  I'd hate to get zapped so, please, only hit me once. I just got here I'd hate to leave so soon....

On another note, Caty, I have trouble viewing some of your later videos. The early ones come on just fine (I have them memorized ). What do I need on my computer to view the later and more recent ones? I am very computer illiterate so make it easy. I also can't watch till my little critters and hub critter leave the room because I get enough grief for all my Stargate viewing as it is. Actually I must be possessed...better zat me after all.
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                    Ok, just watched Marimba's new video. Are you and Caty deliberately trying to make us quivering messes? Absolutely brilliant - both of you!

I really do think so We have.... too to keep the ship going I mean it's not like we can watch the new episodes over and over again hey ...so must put all the shippy clips together and make something reasonably good so that we can watch the videos over and over again

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                      Sorry! In America, TLC is The Learning Channel, and HGTV is Home and Garden Television. They air shows similar to your "Changing Rooms" and "What Not to Wear". Home improvement shows, etc.

The new Weir on Atlantis doesn't bother me. I didn't care for the blonde at all. I taped last nights ep and still haven't watched it, so you can tell I am not quite on board yet with it.
                      That's about all I watch anymore too - besides SG-1 and now Atlantis. I'm enjoying Atlantis far more than I thought I would. I'm loving SG-1 though. It's like the show has gotten it's groove back that I didn't realize it was lost. The team dynamics now are just fascinating. Now if only Jack and Sam could get it together!!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        I'd hate to get zapped so, please, only hit me once. I just got here I'd hate to leave so soon....

On another note, Caty, I have trouble viewing some of your later videos. The early ones come on just fine (I have them memorized ). What do I need on my computer to view the later and more recent ones? I am very computer illiterate so make it easy. I also can't watch till my little critters and hub critter leave the room because I get enough grief for all my Stargate viewing as it is. Actually I must be possessed...better zat me after all.

Right click on your mouse ..then you'll see a window ...and click "save target as" ..then another window ..make sure you save it ..in the folder you want ..ok ....and then press save ....it will download it for you in your selected folder .....if you have broaband ..it will be fast like 10 minutes ...but if you have dial up ..it will take around 45 minutes ..but then you'll have them saved in your PC.

Try that ....You also need window media player or realplayer to watch them .

That's it

Hope this helps....and I won't zap you after all ..I prefer you to stay in the Sam and jack shipper thread with your family.

Caty

Comment

Well ...I don't know about 2 videos but I posted my new one tonight .

Video 53 "There for me "Sarah Brightman & Josh groban....with spoilers "New order" and "Lockdown".

I already posted the lyrics and translation in my first post ..because Sarah sings in English but Josh sings in Italian...you can also find them in the music video thread in the briefing room ...it's worth reading them ...so that you understand why the clips are there.

Thank you tame

Obviously click in my sig to access website.

Caty
                          Caty, Very, Very nice, because of you I am really starting to get hooked on Josh Groban, and I love the way his and Sarah Brightman's voices meld...now we need Jack and Sam to 'meld'

Di

Comment

Well ...I don't know about 2 videos but I posted my new one tonight .

Video 53 "There for me "Sarah Brightman & Josh groban....with spoilers "New order" and "Lockdown".

I already posted the lyrics and translation in my first post ..because Sarah sings in English but Josh sings in Italian...you can also find them in the music video thread in the briefing room ...it's worth reading them ...so that you understand why the clips are there.

Thank you tame

Obviously click in my sig to access website.

Caty
                            Caty, awesome video!! But I'm afraid the man that sings with Sarah is not Josh Groban. It's José Cura. The one Josh sings with her is a different version. He sings English in it and it's live on her La Luna tour. I actually have it on my hard drive and I could email it to you, but I'm afraid my email doesn't let me email mp3's.

Anyway, it's still a beautiful video!! Bravo Bravo!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

I really do think so We have.... too to keep the ship going I mean it's not like we can watch the new episodes over and over again hey ...so must put all the shippy clips together and make something reasonably good so that we can watch the videos over and over again

Caty
                              I don't think we'll have any problems keeping the ship going now!

Hey, here's a news flash...apparently, cookie sheets are still hot five minutes out of the oven....I was making my family a second batch of (shipper) coookies and like a dummy I grabbed the pan to put it in the oven. Still reeling from the videos I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                                Can we bring a box of tissues too, cause I feel like I need it after watching those!

The hand holding at the end was great. I thought it was over and was about to look away when the hands popped up. Gave me chills. And I swear everytime I see them turn and look at the crowd when everyone is clapping I want to say " I now pronounce you man and wife...." hee....

Yes ...wedding vows ..I bet this was intentional for fun too Could also be a wink to the shippers.

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X