This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, right...
    O'Neill: Right, Carter you can fix it right?
    Carter: Uh, I don't know sir...
    O'Neill: What?!!??
    -From Red Sky

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
      Goodness, Bev! For being that dedicated to Ship Day, you deserved the 1000th post! And getting Jack for your prize!
      Actually I have an idea. For the next convention all of us shippers that are going could share a couple of hotel suites. I'd say if we really cram and jam we could probably fit 10 - 20 of us in one suite. We'd have our very own "shipper encampment" for the con. And that would be a great way for some of us to meet each other in RL. And if they do sell a toy that I could wear to give me the Goa'uld " plange, I could use it and really play up my part as a Tok'ra shipper.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Well a Quick synopisis of the Ship Day thread
        we had 55 posters that turned in RECORD 1133 posts

so what does that mean?? well that means that many who voted did not post
        and 55 of us Shippers are Dog tired

I hope everyone had a GREAT Time and we will do it again next year if all is well in Shipper Town
        Night All
        AMEN!!!! I am exhausted! I will probably take a break for a little while. I will definitely be back by Friday night. I may drive by post, but the marathon wore me out! It was a GREAT time! Our next special celebration will be when Sam and Jack get together. Hopefully before Ship Day next year depending on if there is a Season 9. If Sam and Jack get together in Season 8, that will be the new Ship Day! Bring on Ship Day!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
          Caty-Have a wonderful time! And try to relax while you're on vacation...I know that is sometimes hard to do with kids.

I look forward to your new videos!

Oh Thank you JSDT I always relax on holiday

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            Have a fantastic trip, Ship Diva!!

ship sistah

Yes I will and I'll bring back some garlic to share with all of you just to keep the bad spirit away (TPTB bad spirit)..LOL

Thank you sacme

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              SueKay - I've got the whole of season 4 on DVD but it's the UK version - can you play them?

shipper day was such fun! Glad to see we hit our mark!!!

And we do know how to fill a thread don't we?

Astrochick-who-rhymes-with-Rick
              Yes I can play them!! Why can't you. since you live in Scotland?

Can't wait for Shipper day next year!!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                I guess GIS is pretty popular in the natural sciences. My potential gf uses GIS in her Chemistry doctorate program. More specifically, she's goin' for a doctorate in environmental and analytical chemistry.
                Coolness! I considered marine chemistry/ geochemistry etc before deciding the job opportunities in any form of marine biology/chemistry etc are fairly limited! Even in NZ! I still consider getting a job in that sort of area with my biochem PhD ..... I didn't get an undergrad degree in zoology/biochem and get my scuba diving qualification at 17 for nothing you know!

um, right OT you say....
                new eps of Sg-1 and Atlantis tomorrow!! I've been looking forward to Zero Hour since I heard the ep summary
                S
                P
                O
                I
                L
                E
                R
                S for Season 6..... minor tho!

I have high hopes for the "Jack out of water" side of things, as well as the scenes between Jack and Ba'al - they BETTER reference Abyss, I'd be upset if the effect of all that torture doesn't come into play...

Anyway, I have been going on a bit in this post haven't I??
                Good luck with the move mad-gater!!! I hope we still see you lots, I generally log on at work, and keep an eye on the forum throughout the day, I'll come chat with you
                BTW, a couple of people complimented me on my "HARD WORK" in the last couple of days.... guess that "do not disturb me" face while playing on GW really fooled some people , guilt, guilt, guilt, guilt....

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Yes I will and I'll bring back some garlic to share with all of you just to keep the bad spirit away (TPTB bad spirit)..LOL

Thank you sacme
                  Yum! Garlic! I like the motto of a local restaurant.... "Where garlic is king!", its MY kind of place

Have a great holiday Caty! You deserve it after all your hard work on the wonderful vids! I'm so jealous, Europe! It's just so far away when you live in New Zealand - and not a whole lot closer when you live in the US, but are too poor to fly there

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Sure .. fun... yes 3 different places ..south of France ..Languedoc Roussillon , Provence and The Alps..Quality time with hubby and kids

On my return ..I'll be making my story arc video for Sam/Jolinar So I'll be busy

Thank you and keep having fun over here

Caty

Aww Caty! We'll be missing you (and all those lovely vids)!!

Have a great time! The south of France is lovely (what I saw of it from the motorway!).

See you soon!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Hello everyone. I just wanted to say that I had a wonderful time yesterday with my shipper family. Of course, that's not to say that I don't always have fun all the other days........um!!
                      I can't believe we posted well over 1000 posts in a day....well, actually I can as there's so much to say about J/S and all our RL experiences!!
                      Everyone that visits here is so special, and everyone contributed to a wonderful time!! Thank you all.
                      I was with you from 6am until 3.45 am the next day, and I had wonderful warm and fuzzy dreams when I eventually went to bed. Of course, getting Jack as my prize (for post 1000) from Mala meant my dreams were definately NOT PG!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))

Actually I had a Sam and jack dream before I woke up this morning ...shame I woke up cuz I was getting all exited about what I was dreaming off.

Sam and jack were stranded somewhere ..it was dark ..I remember that..they were alone ...and it was late ..so they decided to sleep under the trees ..near some wood logs..
                      Sam fell asleep before him ...they both had a cover on...they were sleeping next to each other ...but not that close ..Anyway Sam was asleep and Jack could not see her face ...so he moved to the other side ..and started to look at her sleeping ..he was smiling..and then........I WOKE UP

...and I was so sad when I realized that in fact it was not an episode but just my dream

Caty ..who must have done too many videos yesterday and read too many posts about Sam and Jack .
                      Last edited by Catysg1; 29 July 2004, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                        Just noticed that this will be my 100th post!!! And I wanted it to be with the Shipper Family!!

(((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))
                        Well done ChevronSeven!!

One more Fodder becomes a Warrior!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          Yum! Garlic! I like the motto of a local restaurant.... "Where garlic is king!", its MY kind of place

Have a great holiday Caty! You deserve it after all your hard work on the wonderful vids! I'm so jealous, Europe! It's just so far away when you live in New Zealand - and not a whole lot closer when you live in the US, but are too poor to fly there
                          Yeah. I like roasted garlic.

I even make my own spaghetti sauce. The only thing I don't use in my spaghetti sauce is real tomatoes. I use canned tomato sauce and press in real garlic and throw in all the other required herbs and spices, and the chopped peppers and onions, and cook it in my trusty crock pot.

Comment

Coolness! I considered marine chemistry/ geochemistry etc before deciding the job opportunities in any form of marine biology/chemistry etc are fairly limited! Even in NZ! I still consider getting a job in that sort of area with my biochem PhD ..... I didn't get an undergrad degree in zoology/biochem and get my scuba diving qualification at 17 for nothing you know!

um, right OT you say....
                            new eps of Sg-1 and Atlantis tomorrow!! I've been looking forward to Zero Hour since I heard the ep summary
                            S
                            P
                            O
                            I
                            L
                            E
                            R
                            S for Season 6..... minor tho!

I have high hopes for the "Jack out of water" side of things, as well as the scenes between Jack and Ba'al - they BETTER reference Abyss, I'd be upset if the effect of all that torture doesn't come into play...

Anyway, I have been going on a bit in this post haven't I??
                            Good luck with the move mad-gater!!! I hope we still see you lots, I generally log on at work, and keep an eye on the forum throughout the day, I'll come chat with you
                            BTW, a couple of people complimented me on my "HARD WORK" in the last couple of days.... guess that "do not disturb me" face while playing on GW really fooled some people , guilt, guilt, guilt, guilt....
                            Hard work?? Hard work?!?!?! What hard work????

*bursts into uncontrolled laughter*

Comment

I'd love to visit New Zealand or the US, but like you I'm too poor to fly there (I'm a broke Student )

I'd also love to visit Australia, as I have relatives in Melbourne that I've never met. Have you been to Australia?
                              sigpic

Comment

I'd love to go and live in New Zealand ....the North Island ..I keep asking my hubby .."When are we going ?" I even bought a book about New Zealand so that he could get some infos ..and he looked at it So who knows !!!!...

Australia too I'd love to live there.....but it's more difficult for English people to get a visa .
                                New Zealand is easy ....Mind you !!his company who was French has just been bought by Australians ...so we may be lucky...and he may get a "mutation.".not sure if it 's the right word !!!!!

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X