Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It means I just got whipped out of my happy place and into..

Don't read it if you're in a good mood today.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
      It means I just got whipped out of my happy place and into..

Don't read it if you're in a good mood today.

Thanks for the warning! Unfortunately I'm dying to read it now...but I won't cause it's SG-1 Monday and well, I won't......

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
        Token, you are a genious! Love the whole Shipper town explanation. I shouldn't be surprised anymore by the talent here, but I am!!
        From one genius to another, "Thank you!" Our family is extremely talented!!

Token ~

Comment

i think hammond is either a shipper or a noromo.
          i'm going by his reactions in entity and desperate measures for example, because i know there are more, and feel free to mention them.
          and also the fact that he must have recieved a report on the zatarc testing from D&C and he never gave any indication, that i can remember, to say he was even contemplating taking action to seperate them or anything like that. he trusted them to be able to deal with it and to do what they do.

sometimes i think daniel is a bit oblivious to the whole thing. but i don't think TPTB have ever really shown him to have knowledge of the feelings between them, never mind show his feelings about their feelings.

janet, understood the feelings but was slightly disapproving, mainly from a military standpoint though. but i think she respected how they dealt (or didn't deal) with their feelings for one another.

teal'c is so a shipper. nuff said.

cassie, i would assume, if she knew about the feelings they have, that she would be a shipper.

siler, probably not a shipper. i'm not sure he likes o'neill that much. and i think he does like sam, but not like that. but then again, he probably doesn't know about them anyway.

chevron guy seems so surly and sarcastic that he probably doesn't really give a monkeys.

luke? not a shipper. (for those of you who don't know who luke is, ask shadowmaat. or if shadow is reading this, feel free to explain.)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Spoiler space for S6's Abyss

I also was disappointed in the ending scene, where she brought him water and such. I wanted to see her angst about what he'd went through. Well, at least as a friend then. Argh, I don't like this ep! But this is an interesting topic and I hope to hear others views. Thanks for starting us off, Tame.

Sally
            The commentary for Abyss talks about this. The problem was that they hadn't filmed "Frozen" (heck, they hadn't finished WRITING "Frozen") when this ep was filmed. All they were told was that Jack had gotten sick somehow and had to have a symbiote. AT had no idea what was going to happen so she didn't really play it shippy. Read somewhere that she said she would have if she had known (don't remember where, sorry).

So, in this case, the shooting schedule got in the way of the ship...
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie

Have any of you read the spoilers for "Threads" yet???

My tummy hurts

Spoilers Threads

Quite a development. I never thought I'd say this (shows how much the Pit storyline has changed things) but the way things are going, I'm really glad to see Jack get a girlfriend. He deserves to love someone and be loved in return just as much as Sam does and I don't want another season of seeing Jack unhappy while Sam goes out and has fun.

Obviously, Sam accepts 's proposal I'm terribly dissapointed about that as TPTB should never have let it get that far. Someone quoted an interview with PDL a while back that said that quits his job to be near Sam, and if she lets him do that and then backs out, it makes her look even worse.

I still think they'll get together in the end, but .... Nothing they do at this point would surprise me.

Still, I'm glad to see Jack moving on too.

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

read the spoilers.
                OH. MY. GOD!!!
                WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                i hate this episode already.
                i hate stargate.
                i hate robert cooper.
                the next few threads are going to be hell.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                  Spoilers Threads

Quite a development. I never thought I'd say this (shows how much the Pit storyline has changed things) but the way things are going, I'm really glad to see Jack get a girlfriend. He deserves to love someone and be loved in return just as much as Sam does and I don't want another season of seeing Jack unhappy while Sam goes out and has fun.

<snip>

Still, I'm glad to see Jack moving on too.
                  In white:

I kind of am too.. I was just thinking this morning, "sheesh Jack needs someone right now, he's alone." .. but I never expected to read about it happening today that's all my fret is about.. the abruptness. One other thing to take into consideration (taking into account the possible leak about season 9): do you think this episode has been rewritten/revised to prolong the ship potential? So things don't seem as rushed?

Comment

Crap.....just read sugarshaker's reply....didn't mean to...kinda like a train wreck. Still not panicking.......Happy place, Happy place, Happy place

Um....frantically searching for something positive.....Oh....in response to a report to Hammond about the D&C confession, on the DVD, PDL stated that Teal'c and Janet couldn't hear what they said in the room. I thought that was kinda weird but you would think Janet would have said something to Sam if she had heard??? Am I right?

Comment

RE: Threads, Season 8

maybe it wont be that bad though. hhhmmm.
                      maybe this will be the start of how they get together.

if this wasn't upsetting and bothering me so much, i'd have fallen off my chair laughing at my previous statement

Comment

ya know this is going to be another soap opera ep, right?

i'm bitter and enraged.
                        can ya tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          It is good, isn't it? I too just stare at it. Someone not long ago wanted to see the beginning of the kiss so I thought I would comply. Too bad I don't have the end as well.
                          Someday, we're going to get a proper kiss. No fantasy, no time loop, no AU people, a proper kiss between the real Sam & the real Jack. Someday....

Comment

Spoiler in white.

At least Sam is having second thoughts about the engagement...

Maybe that's what I'll keep chanting in my head... .....

Comment

Spoilers (sort of)

Ok, i broke down and read it, BUT I'm not as freaked as I would have thought because it sounds like all is not well in paradise. YIPEE!!! So I'm not gonna panic....yet.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gilder
                                Like Joe M., I'm also late for Ship Day. But that's OK, I'm a *former* shipper...*ducks rotten tomatoes and other assorted fruits/veggies*

Gilder
                                *who still wants to give George a love life*
                                *throws tomato*
                                bbbooooo!

if we bribe you with cookies, can we convert you back?

Comment

Working...
                                X