This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Oh Mala ..I just read your post about not quoting the pics ,...Sorry ..if you like I can delete them from the quotes ..Do you want me to do that???

Caty
    Sure, thank you.

Oh the kiss is on my GRACE page (plus some other versions):

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/Grace.htm
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
      Hi, I'm new to Gateworld and had to stop off and say hi and yeah! a shippers thread!

Welcome to the shipper family eye of botox

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        Sure, thank you.

Oh the kiss is on my GRACE page (plus some other versions):

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/Grace.htm

Oh thank you Mala ..I saw those ones before ...they are really nice and sensual pics or kisses ...let's suppose they are several different kisses ..hey ....that will be best.

Caty

Comment

Mala, all these pictues you've been sharing are so wonderful!! I know they aren't specifically for me, but it's so great to be able to see 'em! Thanks!!

Are we all excited/nervous/anxious for tomorrow night's ep? I know I am!

Viva la Sam & Jack!
          "Love is like pi- natural, irrational, and very important."
          - Lisa Hoffman

Comment

good evening ppl

i must say i am lookin forward to the last 3 or 4 episodes ....its just a good feeling i have which believe me is very rare for me lol

how is everyone??

Mala do you have any more of your wonderful screencaps where jack is in the sandy coloured uniform like in the episode 'serpents song'?
            Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              I'm also looking forward to these eps. I think we may get our shippy ending since it's Joe and Paul writing them. Woo Hoo!!

and We 'll all have a fantastic and hilarious time with all the and all that ....It will be so much fun

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by caseek
                Mala, all these pictues you've been sharing are so wonderful!! I know they aren't specifically for me, but it's so great to be able to see 'em! Thanks!!

Viva la Sam & Jack!

yes they are so fantastic and so clear ....perfect quality ..and I don't think I welcomed you to the shipper thread before ...so :

Welcome to the shipper family and stay with us and post a lot

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by caseek

Viva la Sam & Jack!
                  Thank you! Oh they're for everybody! Even though I was fulfilling a request by Caty, if I didn't want to share them I could have just as well emailed them...

Glad you're enjoying them!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Oh thank you Mala ..I saw those ones before ...they are really nice and sensual pics or kisses ...let's suppose they are several different kisses ..hey ....that will be best.

Caty
                    Well, YOU know we don't have too many Sam and Jack kisses...

I've got a nice one from PoV of Dr. Carter and Jack, though! <sigh>

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                      good evening ppl

i must say i am lookin forward to the last 3 or 4 episodes ....its just a good feeling i have which believe me is very rare for me lol

how is everyone??

Mala do you have any more of your wonderful screencaps where jack is in the sandy coloured uniform like in the episode 'serpents song'?
                      Hi samisjacksgal - I put up a pic of Jack from FULL CIRCLE in the Thunkers Thread #2073 today for Tame because she was groveling (she does that REALLY well! ). He's in his desert uniform in that one...

If you visit the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread and make a wish (I'm the Gutter Fairy, btw ) I'll be sure to look for more for you, or someone else will certainly help you out!
                      Last edited by Mala50; 16 September 2004, 11:48 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi samisjacksgal - I put up a pic of Jack from FULL CIRCLE in the Thunkers Thread today for Tame because she was groveling (she does that REALLY well! ). He's in his desert uniform in that one...

If you visit the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread and make a wish (I'm the Gutter Fairy, btw ) I'll be sure to look for more for you, or someone else will certainly help you out!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! *runs to thunk thread with drool bucket in tow* lol
                        Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          lol

my dog is your dog!

Why are you not allowed a dog?

What do you think of RDA's dog Zoe? She's lovely!
                          Hey
                          Oh Thank-You

I still live at home and when my dad was a kid his sister had a dog and it had to be put down, but my aunt and gran couldnt stay with her so my dad had to. So i think he just dosent want us to have to go thru it........which is fair enuff.....but you know death is death so......we all have to deal with it a some point

No i havent, i will scout the net and have a look

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                          honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

"Citizen Joe" spoilers, sort of:

Spoiler:
                            Just out of curiosity, does anyone have confirmation on Dan Castellaneta (otherwise known as Homer J. Simpson) as our friend Citizen Joe? Someone at SDJ claimed that it was on the casting sides for Joe's wife that Castellaneta would be playing him, but I'd just like to know if someone here has actually seen the source, since we do have people who have access to the sides.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Re going back to Season 2 - I really don't want to see RDA/Jack with brown hair again! And if it's related to 1969 - I hope he's not wearing that hat! The black leather jacket's nice though...

Actually, I think it would be interesting if it were related to 1969 because I've always wanted to know what the OLD Cassandra was doing there in the Gateroom of the future and how she knew to expect them!

You know, I think that this could be the angle for the movie!
                              (ok, that was just another one of those 'ideas' that my brain sometimes comes up with! )
                              I would love to go back to 1969 and what did Cassandra mean? I'm watching Crystal Skull at the moment, and I would love to re-visit those aliens. PLUS some marvellous shippy moments, especially the Sam fainting scene.

Not sure about the brown hair, as long as it's tastefully done...

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                                "Citizen Joe" spoilers, sort of:

Spoiler:
                                Just out of curiosity, does anyone have confirmation on Dan Castellaneta (otherwise known as Homer J. Simpson) as our friend Citizen Joe? Someone at SDJ claimed that it was on the casting sides for Joe's wife that Castellaneta would be playing him, but I'd just like to know if someone here has actually seen the source, since we do have people who have access to the sides.
                                Sure, I've seen it and I can confirm that.
                                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Working...
                                X