Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See I thought the movie was still going ahead. It's a straight to DVD release set in season 2, or so I heard, that is to 'test the waters' for a Stargate film to come later.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
      See I thought the movie was still going ahead. It's a straight to DVD release set in season 2, or so I heard, that is to 'test the waters' for a Stargate film to come later.
      I think the movie's all hear'say and speculation at this moment in time. I think they will go ahead with it, but I hope they don't.

Star Trek ain't doin well with prequels, and I hope this doesn't jinx SG1. SG1 needs to move forwards. Not backwards.
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
        WHAT?!? WTF?!?!??!??! uuuggghhhh....A$$inity has a SEQEUL?!? but we've already had 2 more episodes...can't be right...
        I think the sequel comment is referring to the Trust's activities not Sam and Ptui.

Don't panic!!!

Comment

Not often I disagree with you SueKay, but I'm all for the movie! At least we know that isn't going to be in it and Season 2 was, for me, the start of S/J ship. And even if it's shipless, at least it will be team focussed, with lashings of a sorely missed Colonel Jack O'Neill (hopefully!).
          With regards to 'Mobe' I just read who the writers are... Forgive my lack of knowledge (and unwillingness to trawl though Gateworld Home... it's been a long day and it isn't over yet!) but what episodes have JM and PM actually written? I know WoO but anything else?? Sounds hopeful on the shipper/humour front.

Comment

Not often I disagree with you SueKay, but I'm all for the movie! At least we know that isn't going to be in it and Season 2 was, for me, the start of S/J ship. And even if it's shipless, at least it will be team focussed, with lashings of a sorely missed Colonel Jack O'Neill (hopefully!).
            With regards to 'Mobe' I just read who the writers are... Forgive my lack of knowledge (and unwillingness to trawl though Gateworld Home... it's been a long day and it isn't over yet!) but what episodes have JM and PM actually written? I know WoO but anything else?? Sounds hopeful on the shipper/humour front.
            I don't know...

WoO is all I know, but the consult on every ep!

If there is a movie. I want it on the big screen. SG1 deserves nothing less!!!! If I had my way, every episode would be on at the pictures.

I'd also like to point out that I think of COTG and TLC as feature films - they're both good enough to be on the big screen!

Oh! I just became Ship mum of the star trek J/C shipper thread!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY TASHA

Tasha! Since I can't do all the cute graphic stuff, I am just going to steal Tame's!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TASHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                I think the movie's all hear'say and speculation at this moment in time. I think they will go ahead with it, but I hope they don't.

Star Trek ain't doin well with prequels, and I hope this doesn't jinx SG1. SG1 needs to move forwards. Not backwards.
                Hey,
                Well if they are still gonna do a movie then it isn't going to be any time soon, MGM is up for sale at the moment accordin to the news the other day

i always got the impression that the 'lost script' from season 2 was goin to be on the DVD as a special feature. I hope that isn't the movie......i just don't think it would work, continuity for one thing

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

hey shipper family,

i want a movie and i want it too contain sam & jack shipping!!!!

U.K fans some-one told me the 'LOWDOWN' is on monday 22nd sept,is this right?

please let me know as i work on monday nights and i need to record it.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    WOO HOO!!! My first AUSSIE Birthday wish....and I do mean MY VERY FIRST!! thank you Could see if Mel Gibson would like to stop over at my house too
                    You are a more greedy wench than I am~~ Mel works for me too.
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                      Hey,
                      Well if they are still gonna do a movie then it isn't going to be any time soon, MGM is up for sale at the moment accordin to the news the other day

i always got the impression that the 'lost script' from season 2 was goin to be on the DVD as a special feature. I hope that isn't the movie......i just don't think it would work, continuity for one thing

Leanne
                      ditto

I hope the movie will maybe be time travelling to season two. Maybe someone will tell their past selves to keep the time travelling a secret, and that would explain the continuity!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                        hey shipper family,

i want a movie and i want it too contain sam & jack shipping!!!!

U.K fans some-one told me the 'LOWDOWN' is on monday 22nd sept,is this right?

please let me know as i work on monday nights and i need to record it.

wynterxx

Hey,
                        haven't heard anything about that.....hope it is......Do you know what channel it's on ?

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                        honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Lowdown on Sky One?
                          WHEN?!?!?!?!

Comment

Lowdown on Sky One?
                            WHEN?!?!?!?!
                            Yeah...What she said! (see above )
                            sigpic

Comment

Lowdown on Sky One?
                              WHEN?!?!?!?!
                              sky one yes, i read in a mag the other day but last time i'm not sure if they done it the week b4 or before the premiere.

so they might have got it wrong,but keep your eyes open and post if any-one has any-thing confirmed.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Hello...

*wait's patiently*

Hello...

Oh! I hear an echo!

Where have all the shiplets gone?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X