Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, thanks for the invite to the alternative therapy room, I found it okay, so hope to see some of you later!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      yeah, i went over to the sacrifices thread, and posted my comments about the episode..i discussed all aspects of it (cos i really did like the entire thing), but i also posted a lot of positive comments about the ship, and how i'd like to see more of it (actually, i didn't just post about sam/jack ship, i pointed out i enjoyed the teal'c ishta ship too, but i put an emphasis on the sam/jack ship). i haven't been back to see what response my comments got, because i imagine i got flamed.

however, i did start a thread on jack getting a happy ending, and a surprising amount of people on that supported the ship. maybe it was becasue they visited the thread only because they recognised my name from the shipper list, but some names i don't recognise from here supported it too. mind you, i got a bad reputation mark from someone who obviously objected to my shippiness (or to the idea of jack having a happy ending), but i don't care. i stood up for my beliefs, i got support, so i can take the flames.

and i'm going to go back to every episode thread from now on, and show my support for the ship too.

I can't remember about you but Sam_O_Neil did I think it was in the A$$INITY thread ....or was it Sacrifices.!!!!!..not sure which episode it was !!!!

I'm scared to post anywhere but here ..I post my music videos in the music videos thread and even there ..there are a few weird sarcastic posts ...for the Sam and Jack shippers video makers.

You really wonder ..if those people think there are the kings of the castle

((((((((((((((((((((Sam_o_neil)))))))))))))

caty
      Last edited by Catysg1; 13 September 2004, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Me too ..I'll spend all of my savings on the DVDs' and everything . well may be not ..but I'll spend a lot and will carry on doing tons of shippy videos for the shipper family. cuz as from next week end , I'm stopping Sam and Jack videos until January.

Caty
        Stop making videos!?!?!?
        I guess i'm lucky that I haven't watched your newest ones yet! I'm going to have to ration them out to last me until January!!

But saying that you do deserve a break...you've been working really hard on vids these last few weeks...well actually you work hard on your vids all the time! I can't believe you have over 70! And thats just the SG ones!! You are amazing!
        I can't even find the time to make one

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
          That would be awful...I don't think TPTB will do that to us though...

Judging by the spoilers we've heard so far, I'm hoping this is fairly plausible
          Spoiler:
          Both Jack and Sam are uncomfortable in their respective relationships. Sam realises it is unfair to Pete and unfair on herself to continue their relationship, let alone marry him, when she is in love with Jack. She goes to talk to Jack about this, but we know what happens there...
          Spoiler:

Before this, Kerry has already suspected that something is holding Jack back from their relationship. Now she realises what it is, and confronts Jack about it. As we have heard, she solves the regs issue by suggesting that Jack retire & run the SGC as a civilian. The possible problem of S&J together when Jack is still running the SGC is already solved by the fact that Jack was going out with Kerry - a precedent has been set.

Meanwhile, the seriously ill Jacob has been having a similar conversation with Sam -like the one in Grace, only it's actually Jacob this time. He asks her if she is really happy with Pete, or would she be truly happy with someone else...
          He tells her it would be his dying wish to see her have the same kind of happiness he had with her mother.

Maybe Jack comes to visit Jacob while she's there, or maybe they go looking for each other....whatever, some time between this and the time they find out how to save Jacob, Sam and Jack find themselves alone together, and have the long-awaited adult conversation. I am a dreadful writer, but many of the scenarios that people here have come up with so far would be fine! In the end, Sam breaks up with Pete, and Jack retires & runs the SGC as a civilian.

Then they could have a nice shippy scene like, they're talking about their plans for the weekend, and Sam says something like, "Well I was hoping you might take me fishing...." Jack grins and says "That sounds good." He takes her in his arms and they share a long, passionate kiss then, smiling, put their arms around each other and step into the elevator.

This would not have to be the last episode. In fact, it would preferably be a couple of eps before the end of the series...
          I want this episode to happen right now!!!!!
          Its perfect in everyway!...How long till Threads again??

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            Stop making videos!?!?!?
            I guess i'm lucky that I haven't watched your newest ones yet! I'm going to have to ration them out to last me until January!!

But saying that you do deserve a break...you've been working really hard on vids these last few weeks...well actually you work hard on your vids all the time! I can't believe you have over 70! And thats just the SG ones!! You are amazing!
            I can't even find the time to make one

I may post one or 2 by the week end ..at least one ..then I decided I'll make one for Halloween ..and perhaps one for Christmas.

In between I'll do some other stuff ..I have to edit all my holiday videos ..and my friends holiday videos too ..and put them on DVD's..also some x-files and Alias videos I promised to do a few months ago ..but I'll be back in January with the new episodes...I'll see what endgame is all about ..I may make a finale one before The fall .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
              shelsfc you are so right on track about this.i agree with every-thing you said,with the episode
              Spoiler:
              c/joe with sam and jack talking on their phones coulld that be the scene after they kiss or another simple shipper moment

i would love them to do this after all why give us all theshipper moments throughout the years and getting the damn idea into our heads!!!!!!!!!
              wynterxx
              Exactly!! If they weren't going to follow through on it, they should never have started!!!

Comment

Sam_O_Neil

You are so dedicated ..I've noticed you always put that little red heart in each one of your posts...you know by the title thread

Sam & Jack forever together hoping Sam 'll fall on Jack by accident very soon.

Caty
                Thanks Caty *Blushes*

I like putting the little heart on my posts in this thread, I think it fits perfectly, I love ship, and I love Sam and Jack and I love my shipper family......its just the perfect little icon

I'll join you in hoping Sam falls on Jack by accident some time soon

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Ship Nana I'll take the risk.At least I will Die a Happy Man.

Comment

So would I!! They are truly horrid images!!
                    Season 8
                    Spoiler:
                    If I even here sam mention 'going to pick up the wedding dress' or 'Sorting out the flowers' I will GO WACKO!!!
                    My TV will be bombarded with any objects that I can find to throw at it
                    *shivers at the thought*

Comment

Sally I found that seen funny with Sam
                      Spoiler:
                      turning Jack around so he cannot look at the Jaffa Women.I kept thinking Sam can get engaged to Pete but Jack cannot look at Jaffa Women.

Comment

Hummmmm Don't think so ...they don't usually do the same topic twice..in the same season.
                        Engagement ..done ..although very lame
                        wedding done ...although at the SGC and very dull.
                        Bed scene ...done ......HMS..in the episode not to be named
                        What's left to do which will be original !!!!!..Well the fishing invitation really ....and snugs...and big smoochies by the pic nic area ..near Jack's cabin ..that's it ..
                        Caty
                        I think I could live with that...lots of that if we're lucky!!

Comment

I want this episode to happen right now!!!!!
                          Its perfect in everyway!...How long till Threads again??
                          Too long....

Comment

Well, I'm off to bed!
                            Night night shipper family!!!

Comment

<Snip>
                              ((((((((((((((((((((Sam_o_neil)))))))))))))

caty
                              ((((((((((((((((((Caty))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))

I'm so glad i'm part of this family! I had quite a bad day today and I was feeling too good but now i've spent time in Shipper Town i'm going to bed feeling all happy and calm

Thank you everyone! You're the best!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                Sally I found that seen funny with Sam
                                Spoiler:
                                turning Jack around so he cannot look at the Jaffa Women.I kept thinking Sam can get engaged to Pete but Jack cannot look at Jaffa Women.
                                it reminded me of a couple that's been together for ages, and he looks, and she turns him away, but she's not that bothered cos she knows he's hers.
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X