Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching SG-1 for the first time! Plus a blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never can decide who I love best - Tok'ra, Asgard, or Bra'tac
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Never can decide who I love best - Tok'ra, Asgard, or Bra'tac
      Ain't that the truth? There are some really cool characters in this series. And the best part is, they keep coming back!

Review for "Message in a Bottle" (2x07)...
      Not quite sure what to make of this episode. It had some good character moments, but beyond that..? I dunno. It was okay.
      Loved the "undomesticated equines" line though.

Comment

Originally posted by CMWriter View Post
        Ain't that the truth? There are some really cool characters in this series. And the best part is, they keep coming back!

Review for "Message in a Bottle" (2x07)...
        Not quite sure what to make of this episode. It had some good character moments, but beyond that..? I dunno. It was okay.
        Loved the "undomesticated equines" line though.
        This is one of only two episodes that I CAN'T stand watching. I'm not usually squeamish but just watching the trailer for this one does me in.
        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Review for "Family" (2x08) right there. (:

Loved this episode. Looooooved it! Of course, you all would expect nothing less from me. I am, after all, this huge Teal'c fangirl and I'm a total, complete sucker for sappy stories about families and relationships and the like... especially families. I've always been really close to my dad so I melt a little when I see even fictional dads.

Furthermore, it was great to get some closure considering Teal'c's family as well as more information on Apophis' not-dead-ness. (Immortality? Yeah, some English major I am.) And, of course,
          BRA'TAC
          HE IS SO AWESOME
          WHOOOOOO!
          He could kick your butt just looking at you. He doesn't need a staff weapon or a sword or even a freaking butter knife. He could just take you down with his awesome.

Comment

c'mon, tell us how you *really* feel about Bra'tac
            sigpic

Comment

Review for "Family" (2x08) right there. (:

Loved this episode. Looooooved it! Of course, you all would expect nothing less from me. I am, after all, this huge Teal'c fangirl and I'm a total, complete sucker for sappy stories about families and relationships and the like... especially families. I've always been really close to my dad so I melt a little when I see even fictional dads.

Furthermore, it was great to get some closure considering Teal'c's family as well as more information on Apophis' not-dead-ness. (Immortality? Yeah, some English major I am.) And, of course,
              BRA'TAC
              HE IS SO AWESOME
              WHOOOOOO!
              He could kick your butt just looking at you. He doesn't need a staff weapon or a sword or even a freaking butter knife. He could just take you down with his awesome.
              All of the Bra'tac bashing...really?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                c'mon, tell us how you *really* feel about Bra'tac
                Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                All of the Bra'tac bashing...really?
                Lol!! You guys know I've adored that guy since he took down O'Neill in "Bloodlines".
                I just wanted to make my feelings very clear...

Comment

Lol!! You guys know I've adored that guy since he took down O'Neill in "Bloodlines".
                  I just wanted to make my feelings very clear...
                  I know Bra'tac is pretty cool. But I think you can guess my favorite character...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    I know Bra'tac is pretty cool. But I think you can guess my favorite character...
                    Hm...
                    Hmmm.....
                    Gosh, this is really tough...
                    I'm gonna guess....
                    Carter.
                    xD

It's kind of funny. I just started a (rather parodying) fanfic primarily from her PoV. She's kind of fun to write.

Comment

I love writing Carter! Especially when she goes into scientificspeak mode!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                      Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                      sigpic
                      now also appearing on DeviantArt
                      Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

What's this? It's the review for "Secrets" (2x09)!
                        Really solid episode. Again, I liked getting some closure (more or less?) on the situation with Sha're... but of course now we've entered into another story arc in her life, and perhaps-still-maybe-there relationship with Jackson.
                        Also, conspiracy! Now we're getting into X-Files territory. I half-expected Mulder or Scully to pop up and nail Carter and O'Neill.

Mulder: (Jumps out of some random bushes) HA!! I've got you now, you conspiring, conniving, secret-keeping, knowledge-hogging...
                        O'Neill: Uh, I'm sorry, who are you?
                        Scully: (Catches up to Mulder and starts dragging him away by his ear) Not my partner; that's for sure..
                        Carter: Gotta love the FBI.

Comment

HEY YOU GUYS!!
                          Exciting news! Today I passed...
                          1000 HITS!
                          Hurrah!! Never thought this blog would take off as well as it has. Thank you everyone for your support, reading, comments, and just plain viewing. It's been awesome watching the show and writing about each episode, but it's been even more fun talking about it with everyone out there.

As a thank-you, I have a little something in the works... but you'll see what it is in a short bit! ;D

Comment

HEY YOU GUYS!!
                            Exciting news! Today I passed...
                            1000 HITS!
                            Hurrah!! Never thought this blog would take off as well as it has. Thank you everyone for your support, reading, comments, and just plain viewing. It's been awesome watching the show and writing about each episode, but it's been even more fun talking about it with everyone out there.

As a thank-you, I have a little something in the works... but you'll see what it is in a short bit! ;D
                            I must say I look forward to your reviews. Now go ahead and watch "Tok'ra" part1&2

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                              I must say I look forward to your reviews. Now go ahead and watch "Tok'ra" part1&2
                              But they are so far away!
                              ...Oh, wait, there's only one episode until the two-parter.
                              Okay, I'll take care of "Bane" tonight and then tomorrow tackle those two. I only have two classes and I already have my homework for Thursday and Friday done.

Comment

If bugs freak you out you might not want to watch Bane before going to bed...
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X