Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching SG-1 for the first time! Plus a blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the order listed here at GW is the most correct? Okay, that's good to know, because with the DVDs I was like, "Waaahh this isn't right!" and it was very frustrating. So, yeah, I'll just go in the order this website says. xD And darn you if it's not right..!

Comment

If you look at the summary pages here at GW for each episode, you'll see the air dates listed. That's what determines the viewing order, if what you want is to duplicate what it would have been like for someone who watched the series from the beginning on television, back when it was new.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
      Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
      sigpic
      now also appearing on DeviantArt
      Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

SEASON FINALE ("Within the Serpent's Grasp") REVIEW HERE

...I literally have no words.
        Mind = BLOWN.
        I have no clue what will or could happen next season.
        I just can't wait to see what it is.

It's been a mostly-stellar first season, and I'm absolutely hooked.
        Count me in for nine more!

Comment

It just gets better and better...
          sigpic

Comment

Whoo! I finally finished! My reflection on the first season is right there. I picked what episode I thought was best for each character, as well as my thoughts on the pilot and the best "Team" or "Plot" episode. Just an overall reflection.

SEASON TWO IS NEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by CMWriter View Post
              Whoo! I finally finished! My reflection on the first season is right there. I picked what episode I thought was best for each character, as well as my thoughts on the pilot and the best "Team" or "Plot" episode. Just an overall reflection.

SEASON TWO IS NEXT!
              Addictive isn't it?
              sigpic

Comment

Holy cow you guys.
                That was an incredible season premiere, and it's got me super-excited about this upcoming season. However, I must say that the best part of this whole episode was
                BRA-TAC
                BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC..
                Okay, I'm done now.

But seriously! I was so happy when he showed up! That guy literally saves everyone's behinds, wherever he may show up at. Augh, I love him. He is so cool. He just runs in and goes beast on everyone. He is so cool. SO. COOL.

I guess I was right in my prediction at the end of "Bloodlines".. I have seen more of him, and I sure hope I continue to!!

What else.. well, it's all in the review. I'm just squee-ing over Bra-tac right now. I'll be in my right mind later.

Comment

Nice blog entry for the episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bra'tac rocks hard, and right minds are overrated.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                    sigpic
                    now also appearing on DeviantArt
                    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Holy cow you guys.
                      That was an incredible season premiere, and it's got me super-excited about this upcoming season. However, I must say that the best part of this whole episode was
                      BRA-TAC
                      BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC BRA-TAC..
                      Okay, I'm done now.

But seriously! I was so happy when he showed up! That guy literally saves everyone's behinds, wherever he may show up at. Augh, I love him. He is so cool. He just runs in and goes beast on everyone. He is so cool. SO. COOL.

I guess I was right in my prediction at the end of "Bloodlines".. I have seen more of him, and I sure hope I continue to!!

What else.. well, it's all in the review. I'm just squee-ing over Bra-tac right now. I'll be in my right mind later.
                      Hey! We saved Bra'tac a few times
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

"In the Line of Duty" (2x02) was just... wow. Absolutely incredible. This changes like, everything I knew or thought I knew about the Goa'uld. And Carter. Among other things.
                        I must say, though, the ending was quite saddening.
                        The good ones always die...

I'm pretty much at a loss for words.
                        When do I get to an episode with a mostly-happy ending? Between the football game and this I'm pretty bummed out. :C

Also, more Tok'ra. I want it.

Comment

"In the Line of Duty" (2x02) was just... wow. Absolutely incredible. This changes like, everything I knew or thought I knew about the Goa'uld. And Carter. Among other things.
                          I must say, though, the ending was quite saddening.
                          The good ones always die...

I'm pretty much at a loss for words.
                          When do I get to an episode with a mostly-happy ending? Between the football game and this I'm pretty bummed out. :C

Also, more Tok'ra. I want it.
                          Oh...Lordy...just wait until season 5...there's an episode that is really tough (emotionally) to watch.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, yes, more Tok'ra...good stuff. Liked your "scene" at the end in the infirmary - lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Oh...Lordy...just wait until season 5...there's an episode that is really tough (emotionally) to watch.
                              Aaahhh man. xD Well, that's a good thing! If an episode can tug at my heartstrings that means it's probably well-written. (:

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              Ah, yes, more Tok'ra...good stuff. Liked your "scene" at the end in the infirmary - lol.
                              Lol, thanks. I really do get a kick out of writing those. And I needed a little lulz after such an episode! ^^;

Comment

"Prisoners" (2x03) review here!

I thought this was a decent episode, but as you'll see by the relatively short length, I didn't feel there was much to talk about. It was only two pages in Word, as opposed to my usual three or even four for quite a few other episodes. It was good but if they don't go anywhere with it, if there are no real consequences to them having Linea deceive them, then.. I dunno.

"Prisoners" was relatively "meh" in my book. Good, but not amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X