Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither. Why is it such a big deal for people to be paired off anyway? Lots of people leade happy, productive SINGLE lives. Jack seems to be doing just fine as a single man, as far as I can see.
    Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Seems to me hes rather lonely.
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
        Seems to me hes rather lonely.
        Doesn't mean we have to see the actual "courtship" or anything like that on the show.
        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

No, 'course not. Just so long as they mention it at least.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

No, 'course not. Just so long as they mention it at least.
            No. It probably will be mentioned, but in NO WAY does it ever HAVE to be mentioned. Ever.

Comment

'kay. *still holds onto personal opinion, not enforcing it on others*

Comment

Sam is perfect for jack, after all the things they have been through together. they will be able to understand each other where others will not.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
                  Sam is perfect for jack, after all the things they have been through together. they will be able to understand each other where others will not.
                  Yes. That is precisely why they are such good friends.
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
                    and they don't have to keep a secret if they were merried like Weir had to do with Simon
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

I think Sara was great for Jack. When they were married. But, the loss of a child is a powerful blow to any couple. To say that Jack and Sara could get back together after a death that was so horrible and detrimental to both of them would be like asking a tornado that just ripped your home to shreds to please put it back together. It just doesn't work that way. They got a divorce. They knew what they were doing. Someone said, I think it was Ship Nana, that Cold Lazaras was like a good bye episode, and I agree. I think there is just too much that transpired between the two for any real romantic realationship.
                      As for Sam, I think that they should end up together. At the end of the series.

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
                      -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Comment

Originally posted by major_flaming_toaster
                        As for Sam, I think that they should end up together. At the end of the series.
                        WHAT???? There is NO END TO THE SERIES!!! EVER! Sam and Jack should get together at the beginning of Season 9 to explain RDA and ATs absences. How many episodes have they been all loveydovey? Loads. How many have Sara and Jack? One. And it just did not feel right!
                        They're in love. They should be together. Nuff said.

Shéyna (Pyschoveg)
                        Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

whoa! Calm down there, Psycho! (is that a contradiction?) There will be an end to the series, sooner or later, , but Samand Jack shall prevail in their relationship!

Comment

It is inevitable. Whatever has a beginning must have an end. Nothing can last forever. The end of one thing is the beginning of something else. Cliches? Yes, but it's true. Stargate will end sometime. But, hey, why dwell on the negetive? Season 8 is starting in less than a month Can you handle it?

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
                            -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Comment

Originally posted by ABYDOSCITY2
                              I think that Sara is the perfect women for Jack. She is a civilian, they were happy together one, and she understands. At times it seems he is still in love with Sara.
                              I would love to see Sara back on the show if there's a role for her in a sci fi storyline. I agree that the marriage can't be repaired, but I like to think that she and Jack remained close after Cold Lazarus.

As for the woman Jack really needs in his life, I'd like to suggest a border collie. They are very affectionate.

Later,
                              Graculus

Comment

whoa! Calm down there, Psycho! (is that a contradiction?) There will be an end to the series, sooner or later, , but Samand Jack shall prevail in their relationship!
                                I don't really do calm. Soz. I know there will be an end but I was in denial. It was too depressing to think about! . I hope they prevail. Otherwise I've wasted most of my teenage life in front of my TV watching for the day when they finally kiss of their own free will, remember it, and are actually the Sam and Jack in our reality.

Shéyna (psycho veg)
                                Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X