No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((((Amanda))))))) I agree with Jumble, try not to get hung up on assumptions and imagine the worst case scenario. I know it's easier said than done but still. And well done for talking to your parents about your meh-ness too, btw
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Don't be sorry, we're here if you need us

Be careful of misunderstanding things that you overhear. It's better to come right out and ask them than think the worst and possibly get it completely wrong Often your imagination can come up with a scenario 100 times worse than what it really is. And if it really is what you think, better to know it and be kept in the loop so you can deal with whatever has or is about to happen.

And to be honest, I'm not sure that Evanescence is the way to go atm...... but the writing could well be a good thing.

*huggles Amanda tight*
      *nods* You're right I can't assume what I heard is what I think it was, maybe it's about going out to get groceries or something

I need something right now that's loud and I can just lose myself in ya know? And yup writing helps. *kicks muse*

Rummaged through my Dad's cd's and pulled out Avril Lavigne: Let go (okay pretty sure that's my cd from eons ago ), Evanescence: Fallen, and Nickelback: Silver Side Up, gotta love music

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      ((((((Amanda))))))) I agree with Jumble, try not to get hung up on assumptions and imagine the worst case scenario. I know it's easier said than done but still. And well done for talking to your parents about your meh-ness too, btw
      Thanks and yeah trying not to assuming, but that's kind of hard ya know?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

((((Amanda)))) I huggle you some more on YIM ok

Yay Nad for '69
        sigpic

Comment

Amanda the most important thing in any situation is communication. I've so screwed up in that so many times, I know what I'm talking about

I love Evanescence, but if you listen to them in the wrong state of mind it can be very depressing. Scarily so. You need something that will lift you, not bring you down

Comment

He Woohoos!

*nods at Jumble's sage advice to Amanda. Yep, what she said. I also wonder if you have picked up a bit on your parent's arguing and this is contributing to your feelings right now?

(((squishy hugs and cuddles for Amanda)))

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Ooohhh lookie at all that food...soo much and looks sooo good! *is yealus* Good to hear you enjoyed your time And rofl on the "enjoy" pictures, they're awesome!

So...why didn't Josi or Cags steal the camera from Jumble to make a picture of her too?

It really was divine. And...

Because they were too busy enjoying their food and going 'Ooooooh!' 'Mmmmmmmm!' and other such unintelligible noises

I wood sooooo love to have all the WooHoos over for a visit when we could all descend on Andersons and rapture over the amazing food
            Yes. That's why and because she told us not to

Gosh does my hair look that, umm, rusty in real life? Please say no? That's not really the chocolate-with-caramel-highlights look I was going for. *is suddenly glad hair needs doing again very soon.*

Josi, Jumble, I had a fab time today. Really lovely. Thank you so much for it and for the wine and for introducing me to The Best Creme Brulee I Have And Will Ever Taste. And also Jumble for the RDA pics and the loan of lots of lovely, scrummy RDA goodness in those films (the first of which is in the machine being copied as I type ... the one with the most nekkidness in if you must know )
            And now I have the perfect excuse for another evening to come back and return them to you.

(((huggles Jumble and Josi)))

And of course...

(((woohoos everywhere)))

Woodn't it be great if one of us one a huuuuge lottery jackpot and we rented a hotel out for a weekend and all went for one big all expense paid (by the lottery winner ) WoohooMeet. *sigh* One can dream.

*gets temporarily distracted by RDA goodness.*

Umm, where was I?

Oh, yeah. This is a 69 post. I was saving it special for today.

Ooh look, there's his hunkiness again. ...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              ((((Amanda)))) I huggle you some more on YIM ok

Yay Nad for '69
              okay

Amanda the most important thing in any situation is communication. I've so screwed up in that so many times, I know what I'm talking about

I love Evanescence, but if you listen to them in the wrong state of mind it can be very depressing. Scarily so. You need something that will lift you, not bring you down
              I asked her outright if they were separating...she said not to worry about it, but she was crying...*tries not to read anything into it*

Very true...I'm on Nickelback's cd right now...sort of depressing but I need loud, loud drums right now, not so much the words I'm listening to, just like the rhythm...It's really comforting to me, it's like constant and stable *wonders if she's making any sense at all*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              He Woohoos!

*nods at Jumble's sage advice to Amanda. Yep, what she said. I also wonder if you have picked up a bit on your parent's arguing and this is contributing to your feelings right now?

(((squishy hugs and cuddles for Amanda)))
              *huggles back*

It's possible but they've been like that constantly for the past 2 years I think once I get a few things in my life straightened out (I need a job, need a license, need to make sure I pass these classes) that it will help the situation some.

Speaking of RDA hottness, Cags you are going to share said RDA pics with us right?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

You know all this meeting talk reminds me of my dream the other day...very very vague now...but it was like we had a meeting(in the UK) and every woohoo was there or so...and we had so much fun that it became an annual event. "Woohoo gathering"
                and on one moment even Martin was there
                and Nad didn´t went in the suitcase with me but just on the normal way In the plane!

*hops quietly out for weird dream*

Oh look there is Martin

sigpic

Comment

*huggles woohoos*
                  sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

I just got back from an amazing AT4 and I wanted to tell you that Amanda mentioned Martin when she was signing my autograph

My name has a silent letter and she mentioned how Martin spells his name

Oh and apparently he (and someone else) was texting Amanda because they were at the Gemini awards and it was silly o'clock here because of the time difference... poor Amanda!

She was on TOP form though

*needs sleep*
                    *crawls out*

Comment

*happy dances through the thread...nekkid*

Hello fab friends!!!

(((((Amanda))))) Hooray on telling your parents about he meh-ness That's courage and a half that is! *huggles*

*is jealous of Cags, Josi and Jumble* Your woohoo meet sounded (and looked) great! (and yummy)

*is VERY jealous of Babancat*

*is enjoying the picspam*

*is enjoying the Woohoos*

*is enjoying most things*

*twirls away, singing*
                      sigpic

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it yesterday, it was great to see you

I think the photos suffered a bit from being made to fit the kb limit

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                        *runs in*

I just got back from an amazing AT4 and I wanted to tell you that Amanda mentioned Martin when she was signing my autograph

My name has a silent letter and she mentioned how Martin spells his name

Oh and apparently he (and someone else) was texting Amanda because they were at the Gemini awards and it was silly o'clock here because of the time difference... poor Amanda!

She was on TOP form though

*needs sleep*
                        *crawls out*
                        So glad you enjoyed AT4, sooooo jealous of that

I'm wondering how 'Martin Wood' has a silent letter?

So did she get the Gemini award?

*hugs Amanda and Bekki*

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Nope. Sanctuary lost from Flashpoint in several categories.

Thanks for the AT4 tidbit, babancat!

EDIT: My t-button is evil!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs WooHoos*

Nope. Sanctuary lost from Flashpoint in several categories.

Thanks for the AT4 tidbit, babancat!

EDIT: My t-button is evil!
                            Aw, what a shame But there's always next year

Haven't heard of Flashpoint....

Comment

Aw, what a shame But there's always next year

Haven't heard of Flashpoint....
                              Oh yeah!
                              She did an awesome job, still does, so she deserves it.

And it's a show about... this special ops kind of team with action and drama.
                              It's pretty good, I guess.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

So glad you enjoyed AT4, sooooo jealous of that

I'm wondering how 'Martin Wood' has a silent letter?

*hugs Amanda and Bekki*
                                She said Martin often puts a '3' in it ... being goofy, I guess

And no she didn't get the Gemini, but she said she thought the actress who did win would get it and she was right...

And there's going to be an AT5 - you'll have to go to that one

Comment

Working...
                                X