The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phew, just a temporary blip.

Poxy stooopid darts. Who wants to watch beardy blokes chucking pointy thngs and drinking beer.

*stamps foot*

*goes back to daydreaming about creamy goodness and RDA...*

Yes, the two are related.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      Actually Josi you guys won't be...well for this week you will be but no new episode premiers on the 27th because of Thanksgiving so you guys should be caught up again
      Oh that's good It would suck for us all to be loads more behind

*reads Cags's post*
      *realises suck was probably not the best word to choose tonight*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Phew, just a temporary blip.

Poxy stooopid darts. Who wants to watch beardy blokes chucking pointy thngs and drinking beer.

*stamps foot*

*drifts off into own RDA and creamy goodness daydream*
        sigpic

Comment

*politecough*

I feel the need to stress the reason they are related is because I got to experience both on the same weekend...

...um... I don't think I am actually making things any better am I.
          sigpic

Comment

*iz contemplating sending Stuart a link to this page*

Comment

Well if you do, I best mention that I've never had gilt bream before but that was simply divine. I almost don't ever want to eat again, I've been so spoilt.

*iz trying to talk hubby into taking me out to dinner "in Farnham" one evening.*

sigpic

Comment

*politecough*

I feel the need to stress the reason they are related is because I got to experience both on the same weekend...

...um... I don't think I am actually making things any better am I.

Nah, that no help. Hahaha.

I swear, this thread is pure gutter right now.

Aww, *hugs Nad*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Well if you do, I best mention that I've never had gilt bream before but that was simply divine. I almost don't ever want to eat again, I've been so spoilt.

*iz trying to talk hubby into taking me out to dinner "in Farnham" one evening.*

Oh don't worry, I'll remind him that you said his was the best you'd ever had

You've never had gilt head bream before? I have it quite often....... but then I am a huge fish lover

Comment

*has RDA/creamy goodness daydream interrupted by 3-yr-old's false claim of having to go potty*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Nah, that no help. Hahaha.

I swear, this thread is pure gutter right now.

Aww, *hugs Nad*
                      Of course it is, look who's name is on it

Um....... let's just hope this is one of those times when none of TPTB are lurking

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Of course it is, look who's name is on it

Um....... let's just hope this is one of those times when none of TPTB are lurking

I should've known. Hahaha.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Oh don't worry, I'll remind him that you said his was the best you'd ever had

You've never had gilt head bream before? I have it quite often....... but then I am a huge fish lover
                          Nope. First time ever. I have had most fish and shellfish but never that before. I do so love fish and, luckily so does Charles and Benjabubs so we have it at least once a week here. Usually with broccoli because we all love that too! I'm just not terribly inventive with it, mostly because I don't really like cooking in general so it's normally when I go out for a meal that I always have it.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *has RDA/creamy goodness daydream interrupted by 3-yr-old's false claim of having to go potty*

Well that puts the kybosh on it.

(I was about to say "gosh, your little ones are up late" and then remembered times zones. )
                          sigpic

Comment

Helloooo everyone! I come bearing gifts

Firstly, a new Joe wallpaper. I found this picture while shuffling through the absolute myriad of pics on his blog. I at first intended this to be a wallpaper of the adorable Alan McCullough, but I just couldn't find a useable picture of AM, so it's JM instead!

Second, a Damian icon (finally without the beard!), made using a picture from here.

Gah, I just can't help but love that...

And lastly...well, this is a long story. I was talking to a friend of mine about Joe today, and she said something to the effect of, "He should be on a magazine cover, the way he dresses!" So I thought to myself, "Why not?" As soon as I could, I got on the GIMP and made up my very own fake magazine cover. (Spoilered for size )
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            ~the guitarists~

Comment

Pretty artwork TPI! Especially the Joe stuff!

Oh and I just watched the Sanctuary bloopers...(Spoilers just in case for Sanctuary bloopers)
                              Spoiler:
                              oh my word those were hilarious! I was giggling so hard when Martin said "For the blind...err...the deaf!" He is pretty darn cute I'll admit that Jumble And AT....awesome! And the whole ...
                              Martin: Next time can you just...act better?
                              *AT hangs head*
                              AT: I am an executive producer...and I sign his pay checks...but I won't be signing this one.

And then with the guy that plays Henry and AT walks by and gives him the thumbs up and he says the whole "That's my boss....she's great....get me outta here!" And the whole thing with the guy that plays Will (whose name escapes me at the moment ) and AT with the accents, so adorable!

*fangurls them all*

*goes back to writing English paper*

Oh and Jumble, I had my Mom watch the bloopers and she giggled at the whole "And cut!" Martin bit
                              Last edited by Regularamanda; 16 November 2009, 07:25 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

TPI, the magazine cover is brilliant!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X