Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    *is sad that she wasn't able to deliver exclusive Sydney pics*

I still havent ficed my nets, so I'm at uni typing FURIOUSLY!!! I have a special con report for you when I can get my internet back but I will share some snippeties with you because I love you!

Ok...

Dan = no shirt! AMAZING! I'm sure you've all seen the pictures, but little known fact; for some reason Dan spent the whole morning of the con without a shirt on as well. Laura and I snuck out the back for some food during the photo sessions, and Dan was just sitting out the back, leisurely, with no shirt on!!!

Also, after he did his segment, he came and sat next to me to watch someone else's segment! I may have squeed

Claudia Black said that my shoes were really cute!

Gigi Edgley (Farscape actress) watched everyone else's Q & A (what a supporter!) And when she did, she sat next to me!!! We sat and chuckled together and she said that Connor Trineer looked like someone off Entourage and we had a conversation about that!

Ben Browder nearly made me swoon!

RDA is hilarious! and remembers nothing about Stargate. Someone asked about the furlings. He said "What?....What?....no really, I have no idea what you're talking about...the fur...what?" mwa ha ha

There was a vid with Martin in it yelling "and cut" very flamboyantly and throwing things in the air!

An Auzzie celebrity was there (lincoln lewis from Home and Away...if anyone knows who/what I'm talking about) apparently he's a huge fan!

Chris Judge made a million jokes about Mardi Gras (shirtless)

David Blue was completely and utterly charming!

Ok, that's all I've got for you before I make my report (hopefully tomorrow night)

IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN!
    You sat next to Gigi Edgley?

*faints*

((((Val)))) Don't worry too much about it. Little kids will do whatever little kids want... I mean.... just look at how Jumble acts.

*runs*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      ((((Val)))) Don't worry too much about it. Little kids will do whatever little kids want... I mean.... just look at how Jumble acts.

*runs*
      *hides under the bus in anticipation*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Val* You did your best and that's important! Don't worry too much about the it. It will all be okay in the end!

Who ordered snow in here? I so didn't want to see it anymore. I mean it's March, I want spring no snow!

And just send an email to my teacher asking her for a "proficiency statement" that my English is good enough to attend the uni in the USA. She was willing to do it but couldn't promise to be on time...come on...she got two weeks to write a simple letter. I could do it in once sentence "Jann's english is good enough but the thing you should worry about it her sanity. "
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hides under the bus in anticipation*
          I appreciate your support.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *hugs Val* You did your best and that's important! Don't worry too much about the it. It will all be okay in the end!

Who ordered snow in here? I so didn't want to see it anymore. I mean it's March, I want spring no snow!

And just send an email to my teacher asking her for a "proficiency statement" that my English is good enough to attend the uni in the USA. She was willing to do it but couldn't promise to be on time...come on...she got two weeks to write a simple letter. I could do it in once sentence "Jann's english is good enough but the thing you should worry about it her sanity. "
          I don't want snow either. I have to travel tonight/tomorrow morning, but the roads are a disaster, and it keeps getting worse.
          sigpic

Comment

You sat next to Gigi Edgley?

*faints*

*runs*

As the thread Granny I guess I should take that as a compliment

Maybe

Comment

Oh Bekki how jealous I am of thee! Can't beeeelieve you got to sit next to Dan, I'm just flabbergasted. You did get some photos right?? Did he talk to you at all?? And of course he had his shirt off - why woodn't he !!! Can't wait for the full report, I'm on tenterhooks!

Comment

*huggles Sarai* I'm still holding out hopes for him being at SE, or at least wandering around Vangroovy looking for you

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  *huggles Sarai* I'm still holding out hopes for him being at SE, or at least wandering around Vangroovy looking for you
                  *huggles back* Me too! I don't why he wood though as he only did one episode! I think he was probably just on set that day and AT/MW asked if he felt like doing a walk-on

*sigh* Oh how I wish he wood turn up. Still, fingers crossed

Comment

*hugs Sarai*

I don't want snow either. I have to travel tonight/tomorrow morning, but the roads are a disaster, and it keeps getting worse.
                    *hugs* I just beamed the snow away! It's almost gone now! Thank god!

Also woohoo! teacher is giving me the statement tomorrow! Means I only need the financial statement from dad and I already got all my forms ready!(deadline was 22nd of March)
                    *iz really really excited about studying in the USA*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *huggles back* Me too! I don't why he wood though as he only did one episode! I think he was probably just on set that day and AT/MW asked if he felt like doing a walk-on

*sigh* Oh how I wish he wood turn up. Still, fingers crossed
                      You have to remember what a 'family' they were on SG, and how closely he and Martin were linked. I think Dan might very well want to be in on Sanctuary's very first Con

We should be getting some news from GABIT soon as to who else has been confirmed *crosses fingers for Ryan*

Comment

Glad you had a great time, Bekki. Look forward to the pics.

*hugs to Val*
                        I can so understand kids. My husband won't be home until Thursday, and I think I have finally reached my limit with my own kids. Two weeks alone with them. Grr!

As the thread Granny I guess I should take that as a compliment

Maybe
                        I don't know about that. What do you mean the thread Granny?
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          Glad you had a great time, Bekki. Look forward to the pics.

*hugs to Val*
                          I can so understand kids. My husband won't be home until Thursday, and I think I have finally reached my limit with my own kids. Two weeks alone with them. Grr!

I don't know about that. What do you mean the thread Granny?
                          I'm old enough to be Jann's Granny, as well as most of the rest of you

Comment

I'm old enough to be Jann's Granny, as well as most of the rest of you
                            No way! How old is Jann, may I ask? Maybe I could be old enough to be her granny or at least mother.
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*munches cereal* you're only old enough to be my mom, Jumble.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                No way! How old is Jann, may I ask? Maybe I could be old enough to be her granny or at least mother.
                                Er.... 18? 19? I've lost track But we worked it out a while ago that I could easily be her Granny

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *munches cereal* you're only old enough to be my mom, Jumble.
                                You mean I get to be Nate and Lizzie's Granny? Cool! *huggles them*

I didn't hear you yell

Comment

Working...
                                X