No comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *runz through nekkid, cuz it's Friday and GW hasn't crashed yet*
    Shhhhhh! The Server will hear you

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *runz through nekkid, cuz it's Friday and GW hasn't crashed yet*

*clings to GW*

I hope that Jumble, Cags and Josi have fun this weekend! I'm sure you will!

Yay for Sinterklaas Jann YAY!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*bounces in* I got a haircut And it's cute!!!! *bounces around excitedly*

And I'm thinking of dying my hair

And I'm about to watch last weeks episode of Sanctuary with my Dad and Sanctuary is on tonight, yay!

*huggles woohoo's*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

*huggles woohoo's*
          YAY!

What colour you dying your hair to? Or considering? I'm totally thinking of changing my hair, too. A change is as good as a rest, so they say!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            YAY!

What colour you dying your hair to? Or considering? I'm totally thinking of changing my hair, too. A change is as good as a rest, so they say!
            I'm thinking of a dark brownish red My Dad thinks I should dye it a little bit lighter color

Change is good!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *sticks out tongue at Nad*
              No, I wouldn't. So a bed would be lovely please
              *sticks tongue out at Nad again*
              Hey...
              So not nice. Think of all the times I did not stick out my tongue at you...

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*thinks that Nad and her should really meet up once too*...I think....don't know if we could handle the Dutch saneness though

Ooohh tomorrow Sinterklaas is coming to town
              We should! And we have to take pictures of us with some nice Dutch scenery and food to show the others how cool The Netherlands are

And WooHood! I'm going to watch the official, um... intocht and I'll be giggling about all the silly inside jokes for adults.
              *bounces*

Awesome!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm thinking of a dark brownish red My Dad thinks I should dye it a little bit lighter color

Change is good!
                Oooooh, it sounds lovely!

Doooooooooo it.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  We should! And we have to take pictures of us with some nice Dutch scenery and food to show the others how cool The Netherlands are

And WooHood! I'm going to watch the official, um... intocht and I'll be giggling about all the silly inside jokes for adults.
                  *bounces*
                  in front of some windmills for example*thinks of the new Eneco commercial* ...and yup...we're so cool...I mean the Netherlands is

I'm just gonna watch it on TV! Love the inside jokes! *giggles*

And I'm about to watch last weeks episode of Sanctuary with my Dad and Sanctuary is on tonight, yay!

*huggles woohoo's*
                  Yay for haircut....you knowyou have to show us a pic of that now eh

Now off to watch Domino day
                  sigpic

Comment

in front of some windmills for example*thinks of the new Eneco commercial* ...and yup...we're so cool...I mean the Netherlands is

I'm just gonna watch it on TV! Love the inside jokes! *giggles*
                    Yes, from the wind, we cannot live. And if someone dares to diss the Dutchies, we shall give them the wind from the front!

Me too. You see it much better on TV and you don't have to endure all the live singing.
                    (You do know that this much Sinterklaas talk wood have had us banned from any other thread, right? *hugs WooHoos for putting up with us* )

Oh and BTW, is being negative about actors a total no go on GW nowadays?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, from the wind, we cannot live. And if someone dares to diss the Dutchies, we shall give them the wind from the front!
                      So true....and something about windeggs!

Me too. You see it much better on TV and you don't have to endure all the live singing.
                      (You do know that this much Sinterklaas talk wood have had us banned from any other thread, right? *hugs WooHoos for putting up with us* )
                      I know...in this case I can...erm...put it on quiet if I want
                      (it wood! *huggles woohoos too* )

I don't think so as long as you say it in a respectful way and explain why you think that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone.

I am depressed. Click here to see why. And that's the CHEAPEST ONE!!!

And Joe says:

Well, on another, slightly stranger note, I ended up making this very late last Monday night. I'm still wondering exactly why I made it in the first place...

Please don't fall off your chairs laughing
                        sigpic
                        ~the guitarists~

Comment

So true....and something about windeggs!

I know...in this case I can...erm...put it on quiet if I want
                          (it wood! *huggles woohoos too* )

I don't think so as long as you say it in a respectful way and explain why you think that.
                          Ha! Those windmills have not laid us windeggs.
                          There are books out there called ''I always get my sin'' and there are a lot of things in there the Dutch translate wrong when speaking english... Like ’I work myself the blubbers’, ’Don’t break me the back open’ or ’How do you do and how do you do your wife? They're hillarious.

And yeah, thought so, but it still makes me nervous to say something that isn't nice

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                          Hey everyone.

And Joe says: ...

Well, on another, slightly stranger note, I ended up making this very late last Monday night. I'm still wondering exactly why I made it in the first place...
                          Love the artwork!
                          We wood never fall of our chairs laughing at pretty artwork *hugs*

And the picture on the site you linked to is cute!
                          They do not come in cheap.

sigpic

Comment

Yep, you're only allowed to diss someone if they're a PTB or if they say they like SGU

Hey everyone.

And Joe says: http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/v...PI/really2.png
                            Oh, somebodypleasetiemyhandsbehindmybackandchangethepasswordonmycreditcard.......... ...*mustnotclickmustnotclickmustnotclick*

Comment

Hey everyone.

And Joe says: http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/v...PI/really2.png

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv225/Tealc_PI/th_snow.jpg
                              Lovely artwork! and yup...they are expensive...*sigh* ..and still...I wouldn't have the courage to talk to them through skype...or I would use them for a school interview...

And I would never laugh at someone's artwork! It's great don't worry about that!

Ha! Those windmills have not laid us windeggs.
                              There are books out there called ''I always get my sin'' and there are a lot of things in there the Dutch translate wrong when speaking english... Like ’I work myself the blubbers’, ’Don’t break me the back open’ or ’How do you do and how do you do your wife? They're hillarious.

And yeah, thought so, but it still makes me nervous to say something that isn't nice .
                              Yes. I read a whole article about it the other day. Even high placed managers make mistakes like that...and our politicians
                              They're hilarious though!

*huggles* Don't worry about it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Love the artwork!
                                We wood never fall of our chairs laughing at pretty artwork *hugs*
                                Thanks. I just looked at that after a while and thought...What Was I Thinking?!

And the picture on the site you linked to is cute!
                                They do not come in cheap.
                                I made sure to copy the picture

And, unfortunately, you're right. Nothing's ever cheap anymore *sigh*

-----

EDIT

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Oh, somebodypleasetiemyhandsbehindmybackandchangethepasswordonmycreditcard.......... ...*mustnotclickmustnotclickmustnotclick*

Lovely artwork! and yup...they are expensive...*sigh* ..and still...I wouldn't have the courage to talk to them through skype...or I would use them for a school interview...

And I would never laugh at someone's artwork! It's great don't worry about that!
                                If (and that's a big if) I ended up with that, I'd probably make an utter fool of myself. I'd be unintentionally rude and call them all by their first names--all except for Martin...Wood, of course--and then I'd probably be mumbling or be tongue-tied...or I'd just end up saying what I really wanted to say, which would be, "Uh, could you two leave? I want to talk to Damian. Thank you. Bye." And of course that would be inexcusable

Well, I'm glad no one's laughing at that calendar of mine! I was just worried because it seems to have developed little sparkly things that are hovering rather dreamily around Damian
                                sigpic
                                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Working...
                                X