The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *wafts apple and ginger aroma to Kliggs* It was superb, I've never tasted anything like it
    I bet, I am pretty jealous now. Bet Martin wood like it too.
    sigpic

Comment

Of course it is just a kiss! nothing more really...I don't think Shep would like that!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
        I bet, I am pretty jealous now. Bet Martin wood like it too.
        Martin + ginger + ice-cream =

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Of course it is just a kiss! nothing more really...I don't think Shep would like that!!!
        Good girl

Comment

Martin + ginger + ice-cream =
          *calls 911 to revive Jumble

Talking about that number...yesterday nobody in Apeldoorn(the city where the assault was) called 911...
          sigpic

Comment

*calls 911 to revive Jumble

Talking about that number...yesterday nobody in Apeldoorn(the city where the assault was) called 911...
            Really? I guess they were all just too shocked Or maybe because there was already a police presence they assumed they didn't need to

Comment

Really? I guess they were all just too shocked Or maybe because there was already a police presence they assumed they didn't need to
              I think so...it's weird though...

and I see you've been revived from the Martin fainting Like you always do!
              sigpic

Comment

I have this automatic 'wake-up' reflex which tells me not to stay unconscious more than a few minutes in case I miss a Martinpic or something equally vital

Is there anything equally vital?

Comment

Hi Woohoos
                  Jumble - I saw only half of the second part of the vids - I uploaded it for God knows how many times BUT I wont give up! and the last part - was also great, thanks thanks thanks for sharing Spreading Martin love can be cool Just like a mission

Thanks for fantastic pics girls The best from the best

Last night I had a dream, obviously because of these vids
                  I was watching some kind of Scifi magazine and on one page was Sheppard wearing doctor's mask and there was written than John has this strange flu (that is in news lately), and on a different page was a pic of sitting Martin...can't remember what was the article about

hehe
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I have this automatic 'wake-up' reflex which tells me not to stay unconscious more than a few minutes in case I miss a Martinpic or something equally vital

Is there anything equally vital?
                    Rofl! That is a good reflex!! and a very important one...

as for anything that vital...I don't know...probably for you not...

Oye...just had a wasp on my room it's luckily gone now!

As for dreams last night...I had a S/J one...it had to do with something on SGU...and holding hands

OT from yesterday:
                    Spoiler:
                    It's a bit far fetched but still ...a mother of a friend from a girlfriend in the friendgroup from us died...
                    Does that make sense? in order me-->friend--> his girlfriend-->friend-->mother dead...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                      Hi Woohoos
                      Jumble - I saw only half of the second part of the vids - I uploaded it for God knows how many times BUT I wont give up! and the last part - was also great, thanks thanks thanks for sharing Spreading Martin love can be cool Just like a mission
                      Oh yeah, I'm definitely on that mission

Sorry you're having trouble with the vids It's working fine for me

Glad you like what you've seen

Thanks for fantastic pics girls The best from the best

Last night I had a dream, obviously because of these vids
                      I was watching some kind of Scifi magazine and on one page was Sheppard wearing doctor's mask and there was written than John has this strange flu (that is in news lately), and on a different page was a pic of sitting Martin...can't remember what was the article about

hehe
                      Oh poor Martin! All of us dreaming about him must be a bit of a worry for him

Comment

Rofl! That is a good reflex!! and a very important one...

as for anything that vital...I don't know...probably for you not...

Oye...just had a wasp on my room it's luckily gone now!

As for dreams last night...I had a S/J one...it had to do with something on SGU...and holding hands

OT from yesterday:
                        Spoiler:
                        It's a bit far fetched but still ...a mother of a friend from a girlfriend in the friendgroup from us died...
                        Does that make sense? in order me-->friend--> his girlfriend-->friend-->mother dead...

That's the way it is when someone dies, the ripples spread far and wide and affect so many people

Comment

*Yaaawwwwn* Morning' Woohoos. Wish I'd had a PTB dream.

(((JOE)))

What sad news for the SG family!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........*eyes strange French JM fan*

http://jmfan.wordpress.com/
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Hey! She's got a pic of Joe that we don't How'd that happen????????

Strange person, making artwork of Joe and publishing it on the web

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Hey! She's got a pic of Joe that we don't How'd that happen????????

Strange person, making artwork of Joe and publishing it on the web
                                Yes. Strange. Very much.

EDIT: Oh look, I'm a Lt General now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X