Clear All

Sad news from Joe again today *hugs him*

I just scored a four day weekend

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Edit: Jasmina innocent people always seem to get in the way of lunacy
      True.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      Just stopped by for a quick look and can't believe the news regarding Queensday. My heart goes out to those hurt and to the families of those that died.

OT for Jumble:
      Spoiler:
      I wished you'd been here to care for my son when he was younger. Having been diagnosed with ADHD at an early age, his early school years were a bit hellish. You have every right to have been upset. You should be commended for your dilligence, competence and caring attitude. Can we clone you? Good caregivers are so hard to find.

Can I drop off a little artwork to (hopefully) bring a smile or two?

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...os-Delight.jpg

Back to lurkerdom I go.
      Beautiful sig

What news?

Yay for the weekend!
      sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos .

Had my first ever (non-Dan) related-TPTB dream last night !!!

Spoiler:
        I was visiting the Vancouver set with a group of people that I didn't recognise but I knew I knew them (I wonder if they were fellow GWers?), although I think Josi was there, and I met Amanda Tapping on set who was kind enough to offer us a tour. She was awesome and we took some funny photos and then went down to where Martin was working out a scene with some other crew including the foreign first AD (I can't remember his name, maybe Peter something ). I desperately wanted to take a picture of Martin coz Josi and I decided Jumble wood never forgive us if we went all the way there, saw him and didn't take pictures ! Then all of a sudden we were back upstairs again, outside on the lot and Joe was there! Amanda introduced us and Joe started talking to me about what I wanted to do with my life, lol. Since I spent a significant portion of yesterday looking for film jobs I think that's what sparked it, but basically he said he appreciated my outlook on life and would love to offer me a job as an intern in the SGU production office

It was one of those ones that I really thought was real. Was gutted when I woke up .

Edit: Where are all the WooHoos? There's usually more than just us around at this time of day

Maybe Sarai got fed up with the noisy neighbours and attacked them Siler's wrench And I guess Nad and Jann have other things on their minds *hugs them*
        Sorry guys, was having a bit of a blue day yesterday .

This should cheer everybody up

SGA The Siege Mission Directive Part1
        Part 2
        Part 3
        looking forward to watching these when I get home (stupid library pcs don't have the option to watch vids )

EDIT: Just wanted to say (((Joe))) for his terrible news. What a blow for the SG family .

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          True.

Beautiful sig

What news?

Yay for the weekend!
          Spoilered out of respect
          Spoiler:
          Stargate suffered the loss of a loved and respected member of our extended family yesterday with the sudden passing of Nora O’Brien. Before becoming Vice President of Drama Programming for NBC Entertainment and Universal Media Studios, Nora was VP of Original Programming at SciFi Channel where, for several years, she oversaw the production of both Stargate: SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis. She was intelligent, skilled, highly-focused and, above all, a genuinely kind and caring individual.
          Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Morning Woohoos .

Spoiler:
          I was visiting the Vancouver set with a group of people that I didn't recognise but I knew I knew them (I wonder if they were fellow GWers?), although I think Josi was there, and I met Amanda Tapping on set who was kind enough to offer us a tour. She was awesome and we took some funny photos and then went down to where Martin was working out a scene with some other crew including the foreign first AD (I can't remember his name, maybe Peter something ). I desperately wanted to take a picture of Martin coz Josi and I decided Jumble wood never forgive us if we went all the way there, saw him and didn't take pictures ! Then all of a sudden we were back upstairs again, outside on the lot and Joe was there! Amanda introduced us and Joe started talking to me about what I wanted to do with my life, lol. Since I spent a significant portion of yesterday looking for film jobs I think that's what sparked it, but basically he said he appreciated my outlook on life and would love to offer me a job as an intern in the SGU production office

It was one of those ones that I really thought was real. Was gutted when I woke up .
          Aw *hugs* for it not being real, but..... where's my picture??????

*hugs* What's up?

looking forward to watching these when I get home (stupid library pcs don't have the option to watch vids )
          I guarantee they will make you swoon and giggle in equal proportions Well I did.............

EDIT: Just wanted to say (((Joe))) for his terrible news. What a blow for the SG family .
          It is

Comment

Spoilered out of respect

Spoiler:
            Stargate suffered the loss of a loved and respected member of our extended family yesterday with the sudden passing of Nora O’Brien. Before becoming Vice President of Drama Programming for NBC Entertainment and Universal Media Studios, Nora was VP of Original Programming at SciFi Channel where, for several years, she oversaw the production of both Stargate: SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis. She was intelligent, skilled, highly-focused and, above all, a genuinely kind and caring individual.
            Oh man.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes I read it. Sad day for the SG family...

Morning Woohoos .

Spoiler:

*pouts* I wasn't even there...I think nobody wants me in their dreams

((((Sarai))))
              sigpic

Comment

Aw *hugs* for it not being real, but..... where's my picture??????

It wood have been a good one as well. From what I remember, to get the angle he wanted Martin was lying down .

*hugs* What's up?
                Spoiler:
                Just everything getting me down really. It's all the work. I can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It all got on top of me yesterday . Didn't really have the energy to post anything.

I guarantee they will make you swoon and giggle in equal proportions Well I did.............
                I'll make sure to get the cushions ready then

Comment

Ooooh, I forgot to tell you what an awesome evening I had last night! I went out with a friend to eat at 'Anderson's Restaurant'. My ex-son-in-law has just opened it, the dream that most chefs never achieve.

I'll spoiler it for OT and drool factor
                  Spoiler:
                  The food was awesome, which was not a huge surprise since he is a terrific chef , but having control of it himself means he can do much more interesting menus. It's basically English food, which is a real treat around here since we have masses of Italian, Chinese, Tai and Indian restaurants.

I had Pan fried duck breast, served on a parsnip rostie (I luuurve parsnips) with slow roasted vegetables and shallots and some steamed broccoli, carrots and mange tout on the side. I don't know what the sauce was, but it was to die for Then I had Apple and ginger crumble with ice-cream *slurp*

My friend had Smoked Haddock topped with Welsh rarebit, served with grilled tomatoes and the same steamed veg. Followed by Lemon Crunch and ice cream (that's like cheesecake but without the cheese, making it really light and fluffy)

We had a couple of glasses of wine, and finished up with coffee and mints, and very full tummies . And the bill was less than £50

The biggest problem I had was choosing the dessert, because they were all really tempting, and I know how well he does them. I solved the problem by choosing the first one on the list, having decided to go back next week and try the next one, the following week the next one etc

The restaurant itself is not huge, and there are three separate areas within it, so it has a cosy, friendly feel to it, and the staff were all really lovely
                  So a good time was had, and will no doubt be had on a regular basis

Oh, um.......

Comment

Ooooh, I forgot to tell you what an awesome evening I had last night! I went out with a friend to eat at 'Anderson's Restaurant'. My ex-son-in-law has just opened it, the dream that most chefs never achieve.

I'll spoiler it for OT and drool factor
                    Spoiler:
                    The food was awesome, which was not a huge surprise since he is a terrific chef , but having control of it himself means he can do much more interesting menus. It's basically English food, which is a real treat around here since we have masses of Italian, Chinese, Tai and Indian restaurants.

I had Pan fried duck breast, served on a parsnip rostie (I luuurve parsnips) with slow roasted vegetables and shallots and some steamed broccoli, carrots and mange tout on the side. I don't know what the sauce was, but it was to die for Then I had Apple and ginger crumble with ice-cream *slurp*

My friend had Smoked Haddock topped with Welsh rarebit, served with grilled tomatoes and the same steamed veg. Followed by Lemon Crunch and ice cream (that's like cheesecake but without the cheese, making it really light and fluffy)

We had a couple of glasses of wine, and finished up with coffee and mints, and very full tummies . And the bill was less than £50

The biggest problem I had was choosing the dessert, because they were all really tempting, and I know how well he does them. I solved the problem by choosing the first one on the list, having decided to go back next week and try the next one, the following week the next one etc

The restaurant itself is not huge, and there are three separate areas within it, so it has a cosy, friendly feel to it, and the staff were all really lovely
                    So a good time was had, and will no doubt be had on a regular basis

Oh, um.......

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...odthunker7.gif

]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/seige37edit.jpg

*cries* wants apple and ginger crumble now.
                    sigpic

Comment

It wood have been a good one as well. From what I remember, to get the angle he wanted Martin was lying down .

See, in my dreams I've never managed to get him to lie down Sitting on the bed is as close as I've got .... so far

Spoiler:
                      Just everything getting me down really. It's all the work. I can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It all got on top of me yesterday . Didn't really have the energy to post anything.
                      (((((Sarai))))) You will get to the end of it, and then it will all have been worthwhile

I'll make sure to get the cushions ready then
                      Ohhhh yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        *cries* wants apple and ginger crumble now.
                        *wafts apple and ginger aroma to Kliggs* It was superb, I've never tasted anything like it

Comment

*drools Jumble* now I'm getting hungry...and it reminded me of that I have to work tonight! *cries*
                          sigpic

Comment

Aw, sorry Jann

Comment

Aw, sorry Jann
                              That doesn't sound very sorry lol

but I probably do get to meet some of the new co-workers

Martin *kisses him and runs from Jumble's wrath*
                              sigpic

Comment

Who am I to deprive Martin of the odd kiss now and then? As long as it's just a kiss

Comment

Working...
                                X