• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Since Jann isn't here...

Spoiler:
    She basically says:

,,...there will be people waiting by the long driveway [to the palace]...
    [car hits]
    Oh, and there crashes a car against the monument. It looks real and this definately isn't planned. The royal family is shocked. The car drove very fast. The big question is: Is this an accident?...''

Man, I was watching this live.

Spoiler:
    That's crazy, thanks for translating. I just really wondered what she had said because at one point it sounds like "ooo" but not in a scared or shocked way! Thanks Nad Hope everything is ok over there

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      You'll do great Jasmina, but I'll wish you luck and send you positive vibes anyway

And we can all breath easy again (well, me and LJ at least) for Joe has assured us that his blog will continue as usual

Although he might regret that if I keep asking him 'birthday' questions
      Oh yes! I was laughing so hard I was crying while reading the blog last night! (((JM))) I was surprised the didn't list the catagorie "people who fangurl me to no end." Alas, ignored again! He's just mad cuz I Gimped Jack/RDA all day yesterday.
      sigpic

Comment

*dances through thread, showering the Woohoos*

Comment

Wow. Quiet day on the thread. Guess I should take that as a sign that I need to go write. *yawn* too bad I can't take a nap.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Oh yes! I was laughing so hard I was crying while reading the blog last night! (((JM))) I was surprised the didn't list the catagorie "people who fangurl me to no end." Alas, ignored again! He's just mad cuz I Gimped Jack/RDA all day yesterday.
            Ignored to the point of having my comment snipped Well one of them anyway

*hugs to Nad and Jann* What a horrible way to spoil such a special day

Comment

Ignored to the point of having my comment snipped Well one of them anyway

*hugs to Nad and Jann* What a horrible way to spoil such a special day
              Did he not approve something you posted?
              sigpic

Comment

So, are we having a party for BW's b-day??
                sigpic

Comment

Did he not approve something you posted?
                  *bounces* Yes he did!!

I saw he had approved my second post but didn't realise my first one was way up the page with several others in between

Jumble
                  …and some of us come here for our daily dose of the Joe M snark and charm that we all love in equal proportions
                  Or to pester you with totally irrelevant questions, such as ‘When is Brad Wright’s birthday?’

Jumble
                  Oh, and I’m sorry to hear that Martin Wood is too busy to help you out with SGU. I guess you’ll just have to muddle along without him
                  *huggles Joe*

Comment

So, are we having a party for BW's b-day??
                    I think we should, I'm just worried that the date might be wrong

Nad found it as 2nd May, but she couldn't corroborate it, but Greytop has it listed......... *shrugs*

Edit: I can't see any harm even if it is wrong, it's not like he's going to come in here and tell us off is he?

Comment

*bounces* Yes he did!!

I saw he had approved my second post but didn't realise my first one was way up the page with several others in between

*huggles Joe*
                      *joins in the Joe huggling*

EDIT: BW: "How DARE you celebrate my birthday on the wrong day! I'm outraged, OUTRAGED, I tell you! *tells the mods on us shuts down the thread*
                      sigpic

Comment

*joins in the Joe huggling*

EDIT: BW: "How DARE you celebrate my birthday on the wrong day! I'm outraged, OUTRAGED, I tell you!" *tells the mods on us shuts down the thread*
                        Hopefully he doesn't have the power to do that to Martin's thread

Well what do you think? Celebrate regardless? Because it wood be sad if we didn't and then found we'd missed it

Besides, I have an idea for a vid...... and some cards....... and if I don't bother to sleep, I could maybe do another pool party....

Comment

I vote for a party! Woohood! Par-tay!
                          sigpic

Comment

Why am I not surprised by that?

And I gave in to temptation, I'm uploading SGA The Siege Mission Directives as we speak Martin at his cutest and funniest and... *sigh*

Edit: Where are all the WooHoos? There's usually more than just us around at this time of day

Maybe Sarai got fed up with the noisy neighbours and attacked them Siler's wrench And I guess Nad and Jann have other things on their minds *hugs them*
                            Last edited by Jumble; 30 April 2009, 09:37 AM.

Comment

This should cheer everybody up

SGA The Siege Mission Directive Part1
                              Part 2
                              Part 3

Edit: And I really need to get dressed, I have a dinner booking in *checks clock* 50 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Man, I was watching this live.
                                Me too...

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Thanks guys

Spoiler:
                                I passed with a 10 (highest mark) WooHooD!!!!!!!!!!

*happy dances... naked*
                                YAY

Queensday OT
                                Spoiler:
                                So far, from what I know there are 4 people death...some children in critical condition including the person driving the car. They do think he was brain dead...or at least diagnosted with a disease...but that isn't sure yet...the rumors even go he was one of the security.

The police tried to stop him once before but apparently failed.

Luckily nobody of the people I know that were there got injured...it was really hard to contact them since there was no phone conversation(or something like that) possible...

It's also weird because in most cities the festivities got adjusted...as example in the one I was we should have had fireworks in the evening..but now they aren't going to be there...plus we had to be silent for 5 min at 6 pm...was very weird to be in such a big crowd(with mostly only teens) and then get the mayor before you to ask this...

Sorry for me not being so happy martin today...it's really hard to hear this because it isn't so far away from me ( 40 kilometers)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X