The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Oh now... Talk of Martin's right hand really distractrs me in oh so many disturbing ways...
    Only his right hand? I find them both distracting, individually and together.........

.... along with various other par................ ok, I'm going back to the vid

Comment

Thanks Nad!!! (((Nad))) (((Woohoos)))
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*runs in*

Hey girls...I'm back at home (well for 4 days...then I'm gone again) had an awesome! weekend! I certainly had a lot of fun yesterday... I got a nice tan(remind me next time to take of my watch...), I saw from our beach the lighthouse of the UK/Britain! Awesome...slept on the beach with candles around me(how romantic lol) went out for dinner every evening...YUM! Saw and met some awesome guys! and just had a lot of fun! Next weekend all over again..he he...

*huggles woohoo's*

How is it with you all? Sorry I Haven't catched up yet...some pictures were distracting me too much for that!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *runs in*

Hey girls...I'm back at home (well for 4 days...then I'm gone again) had an awesome! weekend! I certainly had a lot of fun yesterday... I got a nice tan(remind me next time to take of my watch...), I saw from our beach the lighthouse of the UK/Britain! Awesome...slept on the beach with candles around me(how romantic lol) went out for dinner every evening...YUM! Saw and met some awesome guys! and just had a lot of fun! Next weekend all over again..he he...

*huggles woohoo's*

How is it with you all? Sorry I Haven't catched up yet...some pictures were distracting me too much for that!
          Glad you had a good time! I hope you waved at all us UK shippers when you saw it
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hey Jann! Glad you had fun!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Only his right hand? I find them both distracting, individually and together.........

.... along with various other par................ ok, I'm going back to the vid
            Yes.
            ...Yes.

Martin,

With your hands held up like that
            and looking like you do
            you sure are causing us to think
            and scare many WooHoo

Just who are you trying to grab
            if you are grabbing at all?
            What do the letters on your shirt mean?
            Your hands aren't very small...

Are you really innocent?
            Or do you let us think that?
            Are those bright eyes oh so green
            just a mask for thoughts so bad?

Martin you should know that
            that pose is quite obsceen
            ...Ok, it's not to bad per se
            only for the prude that is Nadine.

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
            Thanks Nad!!! (((Nad))) (((Woohoos)))
            ((((Kim))))
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh, um...
              Did this:

*blinks*
              Why are all my Martin sigs saying ''HubbaHubba'', Coopies about smiling and Joe's about food?
              Hm. *shrugs*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Glad you had a good time! I hope you waved at all us UK shippers when you saw it
                Of course I did! I think...

Hey Jann! Glad you had fun!
                Yes.
                ...Yes.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ail712edit.jpg

Martin,
                Spoiler:

With your hands held up like that
                and looking like you do
                you sure are causing us to think
                and scare many WooHoo

Just who are you trying to grab
                if you are grabbing at all?
                What do the letters on your shirt mean?
                Your hands aren't very small...

Are you really innocent?
                Or do you let us think that?
                Are those bright eyes oh so green
                just a mask for thoughts so bad?

Martin you should know that
                that pose is quite obsceen
                ...Ok, it's not to bad per se
                only for the prude that is Nadine.

((((Kim))))
                *giggles at the poem*

and you know I get weird thoughts with that picture now...certainly since we were goofing around 'bout "buying a bra for your girlfriend" and that someone said that he just would walk in the store and when asked "which size does she has" wood held up the hands like that... and in the end also actually did

Oh, um...
                Did this:

*blinks*
                Why are all my Martin sigs saying ''HubbaHubba'', Coopies about smiling and Joe's about food?
                Hm. *shrugs*
                Awesome...Joe and food...perfect combination
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Jann - it's good to 'see' you so happy! Cool adventures you had

Awesome poem Nad love the line about the letters on Martin's shirt *giggles* The sig is cute too - 'funny looking things' - good idea
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Thanks, ladies!

Achaja, I did snurch your pictures for the sig, hope you don't mind

sigpic

Comment

Nad that's brilliant

*waves to Jann* Glad to hear you've had a good time

I've just spent over an hour on the phone with my son and daughter-in-law........ he's being posted (RAF) a lot nearer to me, so hopefully I'll see a lot more of him

And somehow they got me to tell them how to find my vids on Youtube I told them not to read the comments, which was dumb because of course they will I think I just screwed up their image of me

Comment

*runz in* Oh my heck, Nad! I love the sig! I think I may have to snurch...A) The sig and B) your idea to make one of my own! Or maybe a WP...and an icon...all three...

*runz back to watch the vid again, cuz it's too funny!*
                        sigpic

Comment

jumble, on the shirt, Joe tends to wear his shirts undone like that! *rawr*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            jumble, on the shirt, Joe tends to wear his shirts undone like that! *rawr*
                            You know what, I just read that as 'shorts'..... and ...........

*iz too drunk to say anything sensible and knows when to *

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              You know what, I just read that as 'shorts'..... and ...........

*iz too drunk to say anything sensible and knows when to *
                              sigpic

Comment

Jumble drunk. Oh my...bad granny! *ignores fact that she was like that last night

Wood this joke work on drunk Jumble...

Look there! Martin dancing nekkid in a corner...

Oops...it was only Jack
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X