The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    And if our honorary Woohoo AT is there as well...I'll run outta the tree..or spring out of it
    I'll race ya
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      I'll race ya
      I know I'll be first...because I'll block ya or let ya trip!
      <g>

All to meet Martin of course Not for the honorary woohood

Really.

You believe me right?
      sigpic

Comment

I know I'll be first...because I'll block ya or let ya trip!
        <g>

All to meet Martin of course Not for the honorary woohood

Really.

You believe me right?
        Ah, but I gotz me one of these

And no I don't believe you. I know better by now *giggles*
        sigpic

Comment

ROFL...you know I'm in class right...I had to put my earphones on for that!!!

but even if you have that...I'll be there first..I have a new gate...that you haven't seen yet...it's pink btw!

You don't How evil of you!
          sigpic

Comment

ROFL...you know I'm in class right...I had to put my earphones on for that!!!

but even if you have that...I'll be there first..I have a new gate...that you haven't seen yet...it's pink btw!

You don't How evil of you!
            Pink gate That's just wrong!
            *runs out to change the time line*

Not evil, but smart!
            sigpic

Comment

From Damian on Twitter :

Martin Wood and I just made asses of ourselves for the Leo's video clips seg. Actors will soon firebomb MW's home. And rightly so.

about 7 hours ago from web
              OMG! Will we get to see that? I hope so

*throws cloak over Martin's house to protect him*

Hope you didn't hurt yourself Jann

Well I've had an interesting morning

I just spent two hours with a tech guy (6 foot tall, dark hair with a few grey streaks, green eyes, Irish....... about 60, but just think RDA ) He fixed the video card on my second laptop, upped the RAM on this one, chatting all the while about Stargate (because you can't miss that connection on either of my pcs ) and then.......THEN he asked me out!!!!

I had to say 'No' three times!!! Talk about giving a girl a hard time I had to keep repeating to myself 'MichaelMichaelMichael..' I mean c'mon, green eyes and dark hair

Aaaaaand I have to go back this afternoon because I need to offload the stuff on my D drive so he can remove the C/D drive partition.....

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                I'll be checking youtube all the time. If it pops anywhere, it'll be there.

I just spent two hours with a tech guy (6 foot tall, dark hair with a few grey streaks, green eyes, Irish....... about 60, but just think RDA ) He fixed the video card on my second laptop, upped the RAM on this one, chatting all the while about Stargate (because you can't miss that connection on either of my pcs ) and then.......THEN he asked me out!!!!

I had to say 'No' three times!!! Talk about giving a girl a hard time I had to keep repeating to myself 'MichaelMichaelMichael..' I mean c'mon, green eyes and dark hair

Aaaaaand I have to go back this afternoon because I need to offload the stuff on my D drive so he can remove the C/D drive partition.....
                Oh you poor woman....
                sigpic

Comment

*looks at yesterday's posts*

Oooh, who was a little cranky-pants then And not so cute

Think maybe I overreacted a little

Really? Well then I feel better I've never been modded for a sig, just some of the older artwork that was made before I even knew you could control the kb size

(((((Bekki))))) That's just brilliant! Just what I needed this morning, thank you

And more with the weird dreams

Spoiler:
                  The WooHoos were all dressed up and went off in a big white limo to a ball in this huge posh house, where Jumble, Nad and Bekki proceeded to hitch up their long dresses and slide down the bannisters Way to show ourselves up guys And in front of all TPTB except Martin, who wasn't there

After the ball, we all left in separate limos with TPTB tagging along (I was with BamBam ) We all headed off to my house, where we found Martin sitting at a desk in my spare bedroom, writing something for me (I have no idea what). There were piles of scripts and other stuff cluttered all over the desk, and a plate of fish and chips (told you it was weird) He was in a very bad mood and complaining that he didn't like the coffee. He said he could only drink chervil coffee. Chervil is a flat-leafed Parsley, used mostly in vegetable dishes (see? really weird!) So I said I wood go and get him some.

Downstairs in the living-room was my daughter, Jo, watching a huge tv. She said chervil coffee was just ridiculous and I should tell him we hadn't got any. I said FCOL, this is Martin!! and there was no way I could ever say 'No' to him about anythng! So off I went to the herb garden (which I don't have) to find some chervil and make him some coffee.

Then I woke up, with the whole thing startlingly clear, and rushed downstairs to write it all down before I forgot

I'm starting to think my brain is suffering from Martin-overload

And my coffee tastes weird this morning........
                  That is the coolest dream ever! I particularly like the sliding down the banister part! Maybe Martin was cross because he wasn't invited to the party...

*throws cloak over Martin's house to protect him*

Wowser, Jumble!!! You're on fire at the moment! *wolf whistles* Are you going to tell Michael? You never know...he might get jealous and manly
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    That is the coolest dream ever! I particularly like the sliding down the banister part! Maybe Martin was cross because he wasn't invited to the party...
                    *headdesk* Of course! No wonder he was upset, being left behind to work while we were all out having a good time sliding down the bannisters (((((Martin)))))

Wowser, Jumble!!! You're on fire at the moment! *wolf whistles* Are you going to tell Michael? You never know...he might get jealous and manly
                    Yes, weird isn't it? It's not like I don't ever get asked out, but usually it's really easy to say 'No' if you get my drift

Tell Michael? Probably not. He's been very good about my Martin fixation, but a guy who actually lives 3 hours nearer to me than he does himself? I think that might be a different matter I'm not about to rock the boat, I don't swim too well.........

*cough* back on topic....

*whistles innocently*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *rap beat coming from Nad's room*

<snip>

ROFL, awesome Nad!

Watch out LJ, the mods are snipping pics over 75k (or 100k depending on where today's goal posts are), and some of those are way over

*is ticked off*
                      On the pic subject...nobody will tell etc...if nobody complains...

If someone complains...they come in and tell us what to do and keep a close eye on us..otherwise...they don't bother...
                      Agreed. Surely if all the Woohoos are ok with the picspamming then we have no problems? And if we do get modded we can say we've all discussed it and no one has a problem with it?

They say men are like buses .

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Pink gate That's just wrong!
                        *runs out to change the time line*

Not evil, but smart! :jack_new_anime18 :: p
                        Not wrong; awesome!

Smart she says... That's just stealing someone else's idea...

I haven't done it yet...so I haven't hurt myself...you'll hear that afterwards...I'll show you all the bruises ok

*is not yealous, is not yealous*

FCOL...I'm yealous... But that's cool...in a way...

You know...can't you just send everyone that you don't want to me?!?! I'm still in need of a good man!

Good of you to think about Micheal though!

*thinks about moving to the UK, because apparently there are more/cuter men there*
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the double post...but just saw Sarai's post!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Agreed. Surely if all the Woohoos are ok with the picspamming then we have no problems? And if we do get modded we can say we've all discussed it and no one has a problem with it?
                          Yes true...but what about the lurkers and people who want to look in our thread and can't open it because of picspam(too much KB) but I don't care...(if you hadn't noticed it already)

They say men are like buses .

*thinks about mailman joke*

You dirty girl.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes true...but what about the lurkers and people who want to look in our thread and can't open it because of picspam(too much KB) but I don't care...(if you hadn't noticed it already)
                            True. But then if they have an any issues they should speak up too!

I just wanna see more picspam .

*thinks about mailman joke*

You dirty girl.
                            I don't know what you're talking about!

Men. They're like buses, you know, you wait ages and then two come along at once.

Forget it. There's no PG way I can spin that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              True. But then if they have an any issues they should speak up too!

I just wanna see more picspam .
                              Uhu...true...I want more spam too...I need my daily dosis of PTB!

I don't know what you're talking about!

Men. They're like buses, you know, you wait ages and then two come along at once.

Forget it. There's no PG way I can spin that.

Right...do I need to borrow my halo to you...

Hey...you can at least say your joke..mine just isn't PG...

sigpic

Comment

*wanders through* My word! You all have had an interesting morning, everyone! Wood morning, btw. *yawn*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X