The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Hmm...if I had the money I would go there myself but I would take him with me...as...a package

*huggles* Jumble, but I think you should stay in with an eye like that!
    No way! I've managed to get it looking less red and puffy. I'm not missing a night out at Andersons

Comment

Oh goshdarnit, jumble. I'm really sorry.
      Who knew there'd be so many Hercules references in RL, huh?

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Are you expecting me to complete this new mission? I'd be happy to do so if you all want to give me cash so I can bid on the next set tour that comes up on a charity auction!

Well... you're in Canada...
      Can't you, you know, crawl through a window?

(Because Canada is little and you're there within minutes and know all the guards who will let you in, because there aren't too many people there eighter )
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's Little Photoshop of Horrors!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        We can do better ps-ing job then some of those so called professionals. And they're getting payed for it. There is no justice in this world.

Thanks for that link Jann. I've seen few like that, but not that one.
        *nods* Soo not fair And there's a difference between photoshopping for artistic purposes, like we do, where you're putting pics together and with textures and things, almost creating a painting anyway, and enhancing the heck out of plain photos that just don't need it.
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          No way! I've managed to get it looking less red and puffy. I'm not missing a night out at Andersons
          Anderson? Like RDA? nope can't miss that!

but less red is good...and otherwise you can always make up an awesome exciting story with it!
          sigpic

Comment

Just showing my latest sig:

Oh wow, that's sig nr. 41 already...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Anderson? Like RDA? nope can't miss that!

but less red is good...and otherwise you can always make up an awesome exciting story with it!

Oh, I think that ''I was distracted by the call of Hercules'' sounds pretty exciting

sigpic

Comment

Love the sig, Nad! Well done!
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome sig Nad 41 already? Guess the gimping bug has bitten hard now

*prods Nad in the direction of the art thread*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Just showing my latest sig:

Oh wow, that's sig nr. 41 already...
                    WooHoooood! Another lovely PTB sig, you're really on a roll there Nad 41??? Jeez, you'll be catching me up at this rate

Why all the zzzzzzzzz's?

Oh, I think that ''I was distracted by the call of Hercules'' sounds pretty exciting
                    I was...... but I didn't want to have to explain the link between Hercules and Martin Although one of the friends I went with woodn't have been surprised, she was still taking the mickey out of me for being so excited to have 'talked' with Brad's wife

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Awesome sig Nad 41 already? Guess the gimping bug has bitten hard now

*prods Nad in the direction of the art thread*
                    She won't go, she says we scare her How can a GimPS be scary, I ask you?

Had another fabulous meal and brilliantly entertaining evening I'm totally stuffed And I got the blame for getting Joanna's mum drunk Me? As if
                    Last edited by Jumble; 13 May 2009, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      No, that's ok EH-T, we woodn't want to put you through such a trial again If only I had the money to go and bid myself, but I'm guessing it'll cost a lot

Hey Achaja *waves*

*sigh* Half an hour before I'm due to go out for dinner my hair decides to have a total hissy fit On top of that, while I was putting on my mascara somebody on Emmerdale yelled

Spoiler:
                      "SOMEBODY HELP!! HERCULES HAS ESCAPED!!!!!!!"

D'oh!

Anyone know how to disguise and bloodshot eye?
                      Well, I'd be willing to .... you know.... go through that all again for you gals. I'd be willing to make the sacrifice.

Hmm...if I had the money I would go there myself but I would take him with me...as...a package

*huggles* Jumble, but I think you should stay in with an eye like that!
                      We were given some lovely gifts (hat, pen, notepad with a lovely message and a script from Requiem signed by AT, RD, Damian and the Martin) but were not allowed to take the man himself.

Oh goshdarnit, jumble. I'm really sorry.
                      Who knew there'd be so many Hercules references in RL, huh?

Well... you're in Canada...
                      Can't you, you know, crawl through a window?

(Because Canada is little and you're there within minutes and know all the guards who will let you in, because there aren't too many people there eighter )
                      And because we have a small population we all know each other so the guards would let me in. Actually, since we had a driver pick us up and take us home (and we were chatting so much) I wouldn't even be able to find the studio again!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Woooooooooood mornin' Again a lovely day in Woohooland?

Wow Nad 41 sigs already...that's a lot! and beautiful ones as well!!!

EH-T so...we can't take the Martin with us...darn it...and I so thought he was for sale! but what you got is so cool! *is yealous*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos!! Just dropped by to say hi! I'm incredibly busy atm as I'm sure you've all realised ! Gonna try to catch up and then will have to dash out again. I finish next Tuesday for good so I'll be back in earnest by then! Missing you all!!

(((((Woohoos)))))

(((((Dan)))))

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Hi Woohoos!! Just dropped by to say hi! I'm incredibly busy atm as I'm sure you've all realised ! Gonna try to catch up and then will have to dash out again. I finish next Tuesday for good so I'll be back in earnest by then! Missing you all!!

(((((Woohoos)))))

(((((Dan)))))

(((Sarai)))

I was already wondering where you were...how's it going so far? good? I hope so!

Miss ya too hon! *huggles*

Good luck, I'll cross my fingers for ya!
                            sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

What a fun catch up, you guys make me laugh so much!!

(((Jann))) (((Jos))) Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, hope you are feeling better now. I've been struck down with the dreaded summer cold as well, couldn't have come at a worse time .

Can't believe I missed out on all the technobabble, it's like my favourite thing ! Jumble, don't bother with the laptop, get a desktop, sooo much more fun !!!

*salutes pc tower* Desktop 'til I die .

*waves* Hi RiG, hope you are ok!

*waves again* Hi Achaja, sorry to hear you're having a crazy time at Uni as well, RL sucks don't it

LJ, how could you let another stalkerish fan send Joe a notebook!! You bad Woohoo you...

EDIT: Hi Jann ! Yeah it's going ok...Uni OT:
                              Spoiler:

Had a deadline last Thursday, then this Tuesday, one today and another next Tuesday. Got the majority of the really hard stuff in on Tuesday though (that was the film and my 3 minute animation project). I'm trying to upload them to YT but currently they aren't playing ball. As soon as I have though I'll drop a link here. The only ray of sunshine though has been for my big 5000 word report I got a mark back already and it was 69 (that's one mark off a first ! But still awesome, I'm so relieved!)

The deadline today is for those really difficult essays I was stressing about with all the psychoanalysis involved. I'm pretty sure both of mine are pants but I've lost the will to care, lol.

Thanks for asking, hope your work is going ok too *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                (((Jann))) (((Jos))) Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, hope you are feeling better now. I've been struck down with the dreaded summer cold as well, couldn't have come at a worse time .
                                *huggles Sarai* Yup that lovely cold...ya can't sleep from it...ya can't smell...breathe...etc

But I did a good job at infecting everyone around me! he he...I mean*cough*

*puts hazmat suit over Martin because he isn't allowed to get sick*

EDIT: Sarai..
                                Spoiler:
                                Wow, that's a lot in a few days...I reckognize it (horror)
                                It all sounds a lot and difficult! I hope you pass for everytihng, I'm sure you will (You'll do great coz you rock!)

Yay for the 69...I have no idea though it that is high or not( do you work in a system from 1 till 100 then?!?!?)

(slow edit...but I'm doing something on school atm)
                                Last edited by starlover; 14 May 2009, 01:39 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X