Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*decides whether to back away slowly or join in the craziness*

*steps back into house and is swept up by the madness*

*realizes that everyone else has a room and little me only has a stalking tree*

*gets sad*

*is also frustrated with stupid challenge banner that has been posted for feedback on artwork thread*

*almost rips hair out in frustration*
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post

*gets sad*

*is also frustrated with stupid challenge banner that has been posted for feedback on artwork thread*

I'm sure the cool and funky attick room is still available. It's even within easy climbing distance of the Stalker Tree! Good luck with the banner!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        I'm sure the cool and funky attick room is still available. It's even within easy climbing distance of the Stalker Tree! Good luck with the banner!
        Cool!! I'll take it!! And that way I won't have to hear quite as many noises from everyone else, lol!

And thanks. I'm just...I don't know...I'm probably just going to give up...Just go check out my post in the art thread I guess...*sigh*
        sigpic

Comment

Cool!! I'll take it!! And that way I won't have to hear quite as many noises from everyone else, lol!

And thanks. I'm just...I don't know...I'm probably just going to give up...Just go check out my post in the art thread I guess...*sigh*
          Checked it, replied. Hang in there. (((TR)))
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Checked it, replied. Hang in there. (((TR)))
            Yeah, just saw that, lol.
            sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning Woohoos

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Josiane, Sarai you've both met me, no oil-painting, no raving beauty, really nothing other than ordinary..... agreed? So what the heck is going on??
              Um...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Uh, this is the kind of question that never ends well... The answer, my dear Jumble, is that you are your lovely Jumbly self, and there is no other explanation needed
              Yeah, what she said .

*sees craziness from the night before*

*begins cleaning up*

Comment

*gets sad*

*huggles*

*sees that everyone has already cleaned her mess so she sits back and relaxes!*

I'm hungry now...someone want to make food for me?!?!?!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Wood Morning Woohoos
                  Um...

Yeah, what she said .

*sees craziness from the night before*

*begins cleaning up*

I was hoping for back-up, as in 'Yeah, you're right, it really is weird!!'

*tosses cookbook to Jann and points to the fridge* I'll just settle for toast.... again

So I missed the Hippy/PTB Love-in last night?

Or did I? Maybe I just make less noise

Comment

Btw LJ, I haven't forgotten about the clips. The pc with Moviemaker on is still in the shop I'll do them asap

Comment

I was hoping for back-up, as in 'Yeah, you're right, it really is weird!!'

*tosses cookbook to Jann and points to the fridge* I'll just settle for toast.... again

So I missed the Hippy/PTB Love-in last night?

Or did I? Maybe I just make less noise
                      <snipping the beautiful pics there>
                      Ouch! that hurt...

*calls Bambam and asks him to cook for her* He's our butler for a reason!

You didn't miss that...I was, according to the others, quite loud...and LJ too with her loud music to cover noises...

Awesome Martin pics!

And woohood I passed, so far, all my exams...only the papers left
                      sigpic

Comment

WooHoooooood! Congratulations Jann

See, all that *cough*hard work*cough* in class paid off

Comment

WooHoooooood! Congratulations Jann

See, all that *cough*hard work*cough* in class paid off

Well...not yet...I still need to get the grades for my papers back...it's also 50% (the paper) and I need to pass both parts to get my credit points for the course

And I work very hard in class...didn't you se the WP I made yesterday?!?!
                          sigpic

Comment

Exactly

I'm still searching for the right song to make another vid, not having much luck

Comment

So...there's a random German in my house...why, I hear you ask?

I don't really know...

Apparently he's here to work with dad but no one remembered to book him a hotel or anything...so...he's here...in my house...

I have no idea how long he's staying. I kinda dont wanna know. It's all a little...awkward...

So yeah - in the interest of Hippiness and sharing and caring, I totally thought you guys should know...'coz I'm totally sharing my crib with a random (by crib I mean house, not bed!!! )

Woohoos - I might need to sleep over Martin's house tonight
                              sigpic

Comment

Exactly

I'm still searching for the right song to make another vid, not having much luck
                                Hey...I pay attention in class...don't ya notice.

*hugs* wasn't Tarzan and Jane not good then?!?!

Bekki *hugs* that is weird...butdoesn't he look hot then?!?!

You can stay in the attic...or the hippy bus
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X