X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nad! I missed it......

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *snort* but some people love angst...although triangles aren't fun in RL they are on TV!

but I agree...Sam/Jack, Shep/Jann and Major Wood/Jumble

and...LJ/Joe...Nad/Coopie ...Sarai/Siler

*runs out*
      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      See? See??? You did it again!!! *sulks*

Ok, here's the new deal

Sam/Jack
      Shep/Jann/Brad/Coopie
      Siler/Sarai
      Major Wood/Nad
      Martin/Jumble

Ok?

Edit: Martumble
      Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      Wow...Jann certainly has her hands full! I'd be glad to take Shep off her if she needs some alone time with the others

Also - I love Martumble!

Also - Bekki/Bubu?? *steals Bubu from Jann, seeing as its not official*
      *feels left out* Oh CAAAAMEROOOOON!!!! Where are you my little Mitcie poo?! Caaaammm!!! Come on over here to Kimmie!!!!

Jann, I think I should also be given a Shep clone, since I usually buy (and get the discounts for) the...stuff...
      <snipped>

Me too...it's no fun...I don't like couple names they're weird.

I do NOT! do Coopie.

I do Brad...I do Shep..but NOT Coopie.

Nad does Coopie.

Oh no you don't. I keep Shep all for myself!

Yes, that wasn't any fun...now Shep isn't allowed to know about Brad....he just thinks we are good friends!
      Hon, I think it's time to use some of the polish. I mean, REALLY!!!
      Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      At least you two have lovelifes, mine is non-existent

It really shouldn't be that hard to find a Christian-space-geek-who's-a-Sam-and-Jack-shipper
      Join the club. Actually, I might have it even harder than that. Because whatever guy I end up with will have to at least tolerate (without complaining) Stargate AND about 20-30 other shows/movies. Not to mention he'll have to deal with all kinds of music, and tons of animals. And I want kids. And my mom and I are practically best friends/sisters, and my family loves to be near me. And my friends, though they don't have all the same interests as me, think JUST like me, so he'll have t deal with that as well. I really pity whatever guy winds up being the one for me...
      Hmph. I don't have the time or the inclination to resize all my older artwork, so I just deleted my posts and won't bother to post anymore

Apparently it's ok to do what you like on the S/J thread (I just checked, and none of the massive 200k + pics have been snipped), but not on the Artwork thread

I'll sort through my Martinpics and resize them of course
      Well, it might partly be because the art thread is, in general, more graphics heavy. It's probably even more graphics heavy than most/many of the threads that are almost only pics. But I'm not a mod, so what do I know, lol.
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

The TV just told me that Sanctuary premiers here on May 28!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! Sanctuary for Australians!

*is very very excited and soooo ready for some serious fangirling!!!*

Edit: Omg, Kim - I just noticed your sprite sig! *hugs* That is the coolest thing ever
        Last edited by Bekki; 21 April 2009, 05:16 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Seems like my tolerance levels drop along with my sugar levels, and my snarkiness and annoyance levels rise exponentially (that's probably totally the wrong word, but I've always wanted to say it )

I'm still feeling the after effects of the food-poisoning, and I'm having a hard time persuading my stomach that it needs food I'm also really peed off with myself because it seems there's always something wrong with me lately (getting old )

Plus, I'm going to be away for the weekend, and Michael won't tell me where we're going. I hate surprises

But he didn't say I need my passport, so I'm guessing it's not Vancouver

*giggles* Jumble, you have inspired me

Hehehhe
          sigpic

Comment

LOL!!!!!! I love it Bekki!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Great, now I feel really special

/rant Sorry.

Spoiler:
              Seems like my tolerance levels drop along with my sugar levels, and my snarkiness and annoyance levels rise exponentially (that's probably totally the wrong word, but I've always wanted to say it )

I'm still feeling the after effects of the food-poisoning, and I'm having a hard time persuading my stomach that it needs food I'm also really peed off with myself because it seems there's always something wrong with me lately (getting old )

Plus, I'm going to be away for the weekend, and Michael won't tell me where we're going. I hate surprises

But he didn't say I need my passport, so I'm guessing it's not Vancouver
              *huggles* ...and why feel really special...I think almost everyone in the artwork threads got modded for having a too big signature in the last few weeks

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              Jann, I think I should also be given a Shep clone, since I usually buy (and get the discounts for) the...stuff...
              Sure...but a clone is still pricey...even if you do buy...the important stuff...even with discount...very expensive...ask Jos...she is still paying

Hon, I think it's time to use some of the polish. I mean, REALLY!!!
              I already used it...
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles* ...and why feel really special...I think almost everyone in the artwork threads got modded for having a too big signature in the last few weeks
                *raises hand* Yup - I got modded!
                sigpic

Comment

True Jann. Maybe I'll wait on the clone...I'm pretty much broke...

And I wasn't modded. Of course, I've been modded twice in the past, so I'm really careful about keeping everything in my sig the right size.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bekki, the chart is hilarious!

None of my sigs have been modded. Ever. *neener neener* But I'll bet someone went through and snipped some of my pic spam from earlier today.
                    sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid, cuz no one is looking anyway*
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm looking!! I'm looking!!!!

*joins in the nekkid running*

*goes back to downloading caps of Legend of the Seeker*
                        sigpic

Comment

*looks at yesterday's posts*

Oooh, who was a little cranky-pants then And not so cute

Think maybe I overreacted a little

Really? Well then I feel better I've never been modded for a sig, just some of the older artwork that was made before I even knew you could control the kb size

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          *giggles* Jumble, you have inspired me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...irl/jumbly.jpg

Hehehhe
                          (((((Bekki))))) That's just brilliant! Just what I needed this morning, thank you

And more with the weird dreams

Spoiler:
                          The WooHoos were all dressed up and went off in a big white limo to a ball in this huge posh house, where Jumble, Nad and Bekki proceeded to hitch up their long dresses and slide down the bannisters Way to show ourselves up guys And in front of all TPTB except Martin, who wasn't there

After the ball, we all left in separate limos with TPTB tagging along (I was with BamBam ) We all headed off to my house, where we found Martin sitting at a desk in my spare bedroom, writing something for me (I have no idea what). There were piles of scripts and other stuff cluttered all over the desk, and a plate of fish and chips (told you it was weird) He was in a very bad mood and complaining that he didn't like the coffee. He said he could only drink chervil coffee. Chervil is a flat-leafed Parsley, used mostly in vegetable dishes (see? really weird!) So I said I wood go and get him some.

Downstairs in the living-room was my daughter, Jo, watching a huge tv. She said chervil coffee was just ridiculous and I should tell him we hadn't got any. I said FCOL, this is Martin!! and there was no way I could ever say 'No' to him about anythng! So off I went to the herb garden (which I don't have) to find some chervil and make him some coffee.

Then I woke up, with the whole thing startlingly clear, and rushed downstairs to write it all down before I forgot

I'm starting to think my brain is suffering from Martin-overload

And my coffee tastes weird this morning........

Comment

Wood morning, jumble, I was just about to head to bed! Glad you're feeling better this morning! If I'd had a dream like that, it would have turned into...the Woohoos dash from the party with OBPTB, E-vil doers hot on our heels!...Martin is at the house...thank goodness you're OK Martin, but wait...NO! He's the head E-vil doer and he's betrayed all of us by poisoning the weird coffee! Which I didn't drink cuz I don't drink coffee, so I'm the only one left alive and then......I wake up!

*whew* Maybe I'll stay up a little while longer. My dreams are exhausting.

EDIT: Or not. I really am tired! Wood night, jumble and Jann! Have a good morning!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                              True Jann. Maybe I'll wait on the clone...I'm pretty much broke...

And I wasn't modded. Of course, I've been modded twice in the past, so I'm really careful about keeping everything in my sig the right size.
                              Ok...tell me when I have to make it!

*hugs* it was my firsttime...but that was in another thread than the artwork ones...(was in another section of the board)

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              None of my sigs have been modded. Ever. *neener neener* But I'll bet someone went through and snipped some of my pic spam from earlier today.
                              *sticks tongue out* you're just listening to the rules too good!

Really? Well then I feel better I've never been modded for a sig, just some of the older artwork that was made before I even knew you could control the kb size
                              me neither...but there was someone that was reporting a lot of people and it kinda went outta hand...long story
                              And more with the weird dreams

Spoiler:
                              The WooHoos were all dressed up and went off in a big white limo to a ball in this huge posh house, where Jumble, Nad and Bekki proceeded to hitch up their long dresses and slide down the bannisters Way to show ourselves up guys And in front of all TPTB except Martin, who wasn't there

After the ball, we all left in separate limos with TPTB tagging along (I was with BamBam ) We all headed off to my house, where we found Martin sitting at a desk in my spare bedroom, writing something for me (I have no idea what). There were piles of scripts and other stuff cluttered all over the desk, and a plate of fish and chips (told you it was weird) He was in a very bad mood and complaining that he didn't like the coffee. He said he could only drink chervil coffee. Chervil is a flat-leafed Parsley, used mostly in vegetable dishes (see? really weird!) So I said I wood go and get him some.

Downstairs in the living-room was my daughter, Jo, watching a huge tv. She said chervil coffee was just ridiculous and I should tell him we hadn't got any. I said FCOL, this is Martin!! and there was no way I could ever say 'No' to him about anythng! So off I went to the herb garden (which I don't have) to find some chervil and make him some coffee.

Then I woke up, with the whole thing startlingly clear, and rushed downstairs to write it all down before I forgot

I'm starting to think my brain is suffering from Martin-overload

And my coffee tastes weird this morning........
                              ROFLMAO; always good to hear Jumble's dreams in the morning!

EDIT: Night LJ
                              sigpic

Comment

Little story

A classmate is sitting next to me and is having his MSN open(nothing out of the ordinary in here) ...then I looked at the names...and I saw "Martin" online...I immediately thought of our Martin It isn't him though...

*tries to listen to teacher talking; blah blah blah*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X