The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    HP, Jack with wings just blew me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks! Only took 4hrs + to do

Jann: Alan McCullough is a writer and script editor. He's very cute

I can finally get around to posting my tutorials now.

Ooooo guests in the artwork thread........

Comment

*Runs in, screams* IT'S BEEN APPROVED!!! SQUEEEEEE!
      sigpic

Comment

Already... so he's read the message for sure And we have guests already...
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          It's an addiction. Seriously And don't put yourself down, if that was some of your first stuff with gimp it's amazing! And someone as talented as you for ideas has half the battle down already
          What she said ^^^^^

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Oh, but the link only goes to the first group of entries............. with my two Joe/notebook sigs and 'the Shorts Discussion' *feels queasy*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Already... so he's read the message for sure And we have guests already...
            Well, he's had to look at the posts to make sure they're OK to post the link to, so....now he's afraid. Truly afraid.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, he's had to look at the posts to make sure they're OK to post the link to, so....now he's afraid. Truly afraid.
              *giggles*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

WoooooHoooood!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Oh, but the link only goes to the first group of entries............. with my two Joe/notebook sigs and 'the Shorts Discussion'
                *giggles at jumble* *and luvnjack for that matter*

...And he should be.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I think out of all styles, I recognize yours and jumble's the easiest
                  How? I thought my style blended in with some of the others!

Seriously, I don't know how you guys pull it off to do this every week.
                  TBH, I don't...I do skip challenges!

Can I just say that the Martin one was made by someone else? The other two sigs are quite sane
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    How? I thought my style blended in with some of the others!
                    Well, maybe, but I've been seeing your art since... december 2006

Can I just say that the Martin one was made by someone else? The other two sigs are quite sane

I'm just glad he's not seeing the RCC one I made.
                    ...Come to think of it...
                    Where were everyone elses Coopie sigs?
                    ...Coopie should have a blog where one could post warm messages and Coop sigs.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

WoooooHoooood!

*giggles at jumble* *and luvnjack for that matter*

...And he should be.
                      *bounces* I'm so excited, I forgot what I wanted to say

Um.........oh yeah, that was it..........It's one thing to have fun making these things, but quite another to realise that they've actually been seen by a PTB

Oh well, I'm sure he'll be highly amused *grins hopefully*

Edit: And I've whizzed past 8500 without even noticing

Comment

Well, maybe, but I've been seeing your art since... december 2006
                        True, you've seen me develop my art since the moment I got PS(I got PS in december of that month...before that I just had it on my computer and had no idea how it worked, thank god for the help of Eve and Lizlove explaining it for me!

I'm just glad he's not seeing the RCC one I made.
                        ...Come to think of it...
                        Where were everyone elses Coopie sigs?
                        ...Coopie should have a blog where one could post warm messages and Coop sigs.
                        He's not? but he's seeing all entries right? Or only the ones of the first post? If that's the case...I'm safe ...Except for the Siler one
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          *bounces* I'm so excited, I forgot what I wanted to say

Um.........oh yeah, that was it..........It's one thing to have fun making these things, but quite another to realise that they've actually been seen by a PTB

Oh well, I'm sure he'll be highly amused *grins hopefully*
                          LOL! Now you know how I've felt! Don't worry...he will be!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, off to work for me. Let me know if anything fun happens!
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL! Now you know how I've felt! Don't worry...he will be!
                              Of course he will, what was I thinking I mean, it's Joe

Oh, forgot to tell.
                              Spoiler:
                              Today I went to see a friend that I haven't seen since last September. We spent three hours 'catching up' with all the family stuff, all the usual 'girl talk'. (No, I didn't tell her about Michael I haven't told anyone but you ) And then she asked me if I had any new pics of RDA/Jack on the wall, so I had to confess that he'd been replaced by Martin

She was gobsmacked. She said it was like I was being unfaithful "But, how could you??? You were soooo devoted to the guy, and now you're telling me there's someone else????????? I can't believe it!!"

So I tried to explain to her that RDA/Jack was just a superficial, shallow thing, that Martin was different.... told her about his awesome directing abilities, his sense of humour, his voice, his eyes, his incredible ep commentaries.........his eyes, his smile........ showed her the pics of him on my phone, my keyring.........

In the end she understood "Oh, so it's not just his looks then? He really is a nice guy?" Well yes, of course he is

Is it really sad that I needed her to approve? She's my best friend, I needed her to understand that I hadn't 'dumped' RDA/Jack lightly

*Jumble seriously needs a reality check* *Jumble checks her reality* *it's all good* *huggles Martin*
                              Last edited by Jumble; 15 March 2009, 02:57 AM.

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Luvnjack writes: “A group of artists on GW dedicated their art challenge to TPTB of Stargate this week!”

Answer: Love it. The Carl Binder banner is my new desktop wallpaper.
                                Who did Carl Binder!? ROFL!! I'm giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X