X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*happy dances nekkid*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Joe has seen our 'talents' *giggles*

Hey , and who'da thunk? (thought...not...thud thunk) The Woohoos are campaigning for the ship! Now Joe will have the shippers on the brain for their thoughtfulness in thunking them! HAZAAH! What pro-active fans we are *smug*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Who did Carl Binder!? ROFL!! I'm giddy.
      WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

There were two of Carl, the first one by SeNedra (with all the ep titles) and the other was by Madaline7. I'm inclined to think it's Mada's one he means

Comment

Oh. My. Gosh. He has seen it all now*faints* But that is sooo cool, that now one of our PTB has seen the artwork!

Can't it be that Joe means the WP of Carl? I saw a wp of him as well somewhere...

Woohood! Awesomeness.
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, when he said 'banner' I assumed it was one of the sigs

Well I checked, and the only wp with Carl on that I can see also has RCC, so I'm still going with the sig

Edit: And yes, very cool that he not only looked at the artwork, but also 'loved' it

Comment

Wow!!! He really saw them?? And he liked them?! yay!!!!
            ((Joe))
            Thanks luvnjack for giving him the link, it was brave
            If only Martin could see them
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I'm liking the sig Jumble, you can almost imagine that sort of thing happening.
              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Ah, when he said 'banner' I assumed it was one of the sigs

Well I checked, and the only wp with Carl on that I can see also has RCC, so I'm still going with the sig

Edit: And yes, very cool that he not only looked at the artwork, but also 'loved' it
                Yeah it's one of the sigs because like you said on the WP RCC is on it as well, I forgot *thinks about how stretched that sig on a background now must look*

Uhu, he loved it *faints*...awesome...awesome...AWESOME
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  Wow!!! He really saw them?? And he liked them?! yay!!!!
                  ((Joe))
                  Thanks luvnjack for giving him the link, it was brave
                  If only Martin could see them
                  Yes, our Luvnjack is getting very bold in her dealings with Joe lately Good for her

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                  I'm liking the sig Jumble, you can almost imagine that sort of thing happening.
                  Thanks, but which sig? I've got lots of them rotating

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Yeah it's one of the sigs because like you said on the WP RCC is on it as well, I forgot *thinks about how stretched that sig on a background now must look*

Uhu, he loved it *faints*...awesome...awesome...AWESOME
                  It's probably not stretched, you can set it to just centre

*happy dances* That was one heck of a good challenge idea wasn't it? Some truly awesome artwork came out of it in the end, and to have Joe's approval was a huge dollop of icing on the cake

Comment

Thanks, but which sig? I've got lots of them rotating
                    The one with Robert Cooper, Brad Wright and joe mallozzi sitting around with the speech bubbles about the shorts.

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                        The one with Robert Cooper, Brad Wright and joe mallozzi sitting around with the speech bubbles about the shorts.
                        Oh yes, I giggled myself stupid while I was making that one

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that writers' room

Er, Wood morning Nad You feeling ok?

Comment

It's probably not stretched, you can set it to just centre
                          I know...but I usually set my stuff so I see it all... No weird background color left...just the pic....

see it all over my background...mmm...*thinks of nekkid MArtin* Sweet!

He's happy with my thoughts
                          sigpic

Comment

wooood morning everyone!

just wangted to share my challenge icons - which i forgot to send in. stupid me. anyway, here they are:

Comment

*happy dances in on a PTB high* Soooo awesome that Joe's seen the PTB art and loves it And a huge honkin thank you to luvnjack for sending him the link, you rock!!! ((((((luvnjack))))))

Fainne, love the icons If you PM them to Aveo anyway I'm sure she'll add them to one of the posts
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                It's EMO Wood!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Working...
                                X