No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble, it is a sign of your excellent taste that you check Joe's blog before coming here. Truly. He's been so darn funny lately, how could anyone stay away!?

As for not saying hello once in a while, he/they can't show favoritism...it brings out the adorable little cranky-pants in people! (((JOE))) (((PTB)))
    sigpic

Comment

You're soooooo right It's great to start the day with a smile and a giggle, and Joe definitely gives me that

But it's fun when the crankie-pants come out, because you just know Joe will find a hilarious way to retaliate

I just did a little wrist-slapping on the S/J thread Let's see if she runs to the mods with that one

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        You're soooooo right It's great to start the day with a smile and a giggle, and Joe definitely gives me that

But it's fun when the crankie-pants come out, because you just know Joe will find a hilarious way to retaliate

I just did a little wrist-slapping on the S/J thread Let's see if she runs to the mods with that one
        I know! I love his responses!

And I just reslapped that wrist, so if you're in trouble, I'm right there with you.
        sigpic

Comment

Yep, that's the great writer in him

Well somebody had to say it

Thanks for the back-up (((((Luvnjack)))))

Comment

No worries. (((jumble))) I don't post over there anymore and only started lurking again the past couple days, but I couldn't help myself. I'm starting to think maybe majorsal has a point...maybe we should fight for the thread. Dunno. Sounds exhausting.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos!
              Jann - it must be very cheerful restaurant
              Jumble - this pic-story is fantastic, for the moment I felt like you will really spoke with Martin! hrhrhrhr
              And you're so brave lately Woohoos - maybe quite soon Joe will tell us THE DATE
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                No worries. (((jumble))) I don't post over there anymore and only started lurking again the past couple days, but I couldn't help myself. I'm starting to think maybe majorsal has a point...maybe we should fight for the thread. Dunno. Sounds exhausting.
                Because it's a bit OT
                Spoiler:
                Unfortunately most of those that could win that battle have gone elsewhere We really need APA and Jenn back. I'd make the effort if they were around to help Otherwise, I think the whole thing is just too disjointed for any of us to put it back together again. And with people say 'it's ok' every time, what chance have we got?

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Hi Woohoos!
                Jann - it must be very cheerful restaurant
                Jumble - this pic-story is fantastic, for the moment I felt like you will really spoke with Martin! hrhrhrhr
                Oh, didn't I tell you? He phones me every morning and we decide which pics I should post and what comments he wood make
                And you're so brave lately Woohoos - maybe quite soon Joe will tell us THE DATE
                We're hoping that if we keep chatting to him and showing him our artwork tributes to TPTB, he'll come to think of us as 'friends', then we can ask him again and maybe then he'll tell us

"And then I get my party?"

Yes, Martin, then you get your party

"And presents?"

Yes, presents too

"Cool!"

Comment

"And presents" You're so funny Jumble!
                  Lets hope Joe will tell one day because who if not him could help us?!
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

"And presents" You're so funny Jumble!
                    Thank you *bows* I know what I'd like to give him for his birthday, beautifully wrapped and tied with a red ribbon
                    Lets hope Joe will tell one day because who if not him could help us?!
                    Yeah, I hope so. Although if any of the WooHoos get to see AT, she might tell us

Comment

Thank you *bows* I know what I'd like to give him for his birthday, beautifully wrapped and tied with a red ribbon []
                      You mean you will tied yourself with a red ribbon?? *giggles*

Yeah, I hope so. Although if any of the WooHoos get to see AT, she might tell us
                      Oh you're right, so we're not without chances to finally get know THE DATE
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Uhm, ladies... You know that I love you dearly and that WooHoos are the most awesome part of the Family, but please do be carefull when you express your opinions about other GW'ers here? I'm all for voicing what you think, but you know... I really hope we can keep the negativity on the Ship thread and not cross it over to a thread with ''Woodstock'' in the title

(((WooHoos)))

(Wood this be considered as an adorable cranky pants post? )
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Because it's a bit OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Unfortunately most of those that could win that battle have gone elsewhere We really need APA and Jenn back. I'd make the effort if they were around to help Otherwise, I think the whole thing is just too disjointed for any of us to put it back together again. And with people say 'it's ok' every time, what chance have we got?

Oh, didn't I tell you? He phones me every morning and we decide which pics I should post and what comments he wood make

We're hoping that if we keep chatting to him and showing him our artwork tributes to TPTB, he'll come to think of us as 'friends', then we can ask him again and maybe then he'll tell us

<snipped the goodies>

That made me giggle.

And good tactic
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

You mean you will tied yourself with a red ribbon?? *giggles*
                            What a thing to suggest! I meant a nice cuddly teddy bear..............

Oh you're right, so we're not without chances to finally get know THE DATE
                            We'll get it one day, never fear

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Uhm, ladies... You know that I love you dearly and that WooHoos are the most awesome part of the Family, but please do be carefull when you express your opinions about other GW'ers here? I'm all for voicing what you think, but you know... I really hope we can keep the negativity on the Ship thread and not cross it over to a thread with ''Woodstock'' in the title

(((WooHoos)))

(Wood this be considered as an adorable cranky pants post? )
                              Sorry Nad I think it was me being a crankie-pants And we definitely don't want any negativity here. This is our happy place

My only excuse OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I hurt my back this morning and I've been in a lot of pain, so I guess I was a bit grumpy
                              Sorry (((((Nad)))))

Comment

Sorry Nad I think it was me being a crankie-pants And we definitely don't want any negativity here. This is our happy place

My only excuse OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I hurt my back this morning and I've been in a lot of pain, so I guess I was a bit grumpy
                                Sorry (((((Nad)))))
                                Nonono! You don't have to be sorry! I get it
                                I didn't see it as cranky pantsing, I was just keeping everyone sharp, we're not the only ones reading these posts, so I just wanted to point out that we shouldn't be making ourselves worry about the general mood here, like we all seem to be doing about the Ship thread lately

OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm sorry about your back After three months with mom's bad back, I've learnt it's terrible... Hope you'll feel better soon

((((jumble))))
                                I didn't mean to make you feel... wrist slapped

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X