Windows? What windows?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Curtains? What curtains?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Windows? What windows?

*sigh* adults...
      (Hey... at my age you're still allowed to pretend to be a teen)
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well exactly! I thought I was in the 'Magic' Wood(s)

Comment

Well exactly! I thought I was in the 'Magic' Wood(s)
          I read that as ''...into Martin Wood'' and thought: Yeah, who isn't?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

That as well

Disney are apparently transforming some place in the UK called Stanford........ or Stansfield into a 'Magic Wood'. Imagine where that little snippet of information took me..........

Comment

That as well

Disney are apparently transforming some place in the UK called Stanford........ or Stansfield into a 'Magic Wood'. Imagine where that little snippet of information took me..........

Ooooh!
              Can I live there?

In.The.Gutter.

sigpic

Comment

I didn't hear anything. Not one thing. Only my mantra...

Ooooooommmmmmallozziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............

Ooooooommmmmmallozziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........

Ooooooommmmmmallozziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........
                sigpic

Comment

Nad admitting to being in the gutter??????????? *faints*

I'm trying really hard to make the last pic spectacular, but I've got this pic

right in the center, and I've spent so much time staring at him that I forgot what else I was going to put in

I blame Martin.......... for everything........

Edit: Actually (and that's something else he says a lot ) let's pin it down. I blame his EYES for everything

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    I read that as ''...into Martin Wood'' and thought: Yeah, who isn't?
                    Dirty Nad...dirty...

Loved the pictures of the tool

OT:
                    Oh and for the native speakers in here...does someone know a synonym for report...I can't find a good one. It's like report in an annual year report...other word for report(otherwise I'm repeating that word too often)
                    sigpic

Comment

*digs out Thesaurus* Account, record, statement, summary.

Comment

Report:

Address, announcement, article, blow by blow, brief, broadcast, cable, chronicle, declaration, description, detail, digest, dispatch, history, hot wire, information, message, news, note, opinion, outline, paper, picture, piece, proclamation, pronouncement, précis, record, relation, release, rundown, statement, summary, version, wire, write-up
                        sigpic

Comment

*digs out Thesaurus* Account, record, statement, summary.
                          Hmpf...those all don't sound right in my sentence lol!

Sentence:

Shell has made an coherent .... that is written in the right tone.

Sorry for this OT

I can try to put Martin in it
                          sigpic

Comment

Luvnjack we obviously have the same Thesaurus But a lot of those words won't really fit with what Jann is saying, that's why I just gave those few.

And how OT are we

Um.........Nope, can't tie that in with Martin in any way, shape or form

Comment

Shell has made a coherent report, which is written in the right tone, but would have been much more coherent if Martin Wood had directed them in how to write it.

EDIT: I sit and stare at my sig for several minutes after each post. Is that wrong?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Hmpf...those all don't sound right in my sentence lol!

Sentence:

Shell has made an coherent .... that is written in the right tone.

Sorry for this OT

I can try to put Martin in it
                                Shell has made a coherent statement that is written in the right tone.

Shell has given a coherent summary that is written in the right tone.

Either of those wood be correct when referring to their annual report

Edit: Yay! Luvnjack managed to get Martin in

Edit: Er, that didn't come out right

Comment

Working...
                                X