• Show
Clear All

Stay strong Sarai! Resist the Siler. I'm not showing mine
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Resistance is futile!

Spoiler:
      HA! No more Siler whump till we see the sig!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Strong my foot! I have Siler whump....
        Oh my god !! Why would you do that to me???

That's...just...so...Must...resist...

: Aahhh Woohoos, you won't get any sense out of her now.

*Martin smilie by Jumbly

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*Martin smilie by Jumbly
          Oh well, in that case, may as well post this, too.

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

*Martin smilie by Jumbly

Actually, Bekki made that one

Edit: Luvnjack, leave her alone........I'll tell Joe on you

Comment

I wonder if Major Wood will make an appearence in the 3rd movie or even atlantis. Maybe even some dialogue that includes a "AAANNNNDDD CUT!"

WOOT 250 posts!!! i'm a 2nd Lieutenant!!
              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

*cries*

Bombardment from all sides. I'm taking a stand. Picking myself off up the floor. Leaving you with a *hot* technician (what?? he's literally hot...)

And bidding you Woodnight, Woohoos. Sadly the *other* man in my life would like to go to bed .

*crawls out*

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                  I wonder if Major Wood will make an appearence in the 3rd movie or even atlantis. Maybe even some dialogue that includes a "AAANNNNDDD CUT!"

WOOT 250 posts!!! i'm a 2nd Lieutenant!!
                  I hope so

CONGRATS ON 250 2nd Lt. Aegir!!!

*cries*

Bombardment from all sides. I'm taking a stand. Picking myself off up the floor. Leaving you with a *hot* technician (what?? he's literally hot...)

And bidding you Woodnight, Woohoos. Sadly the *other* man in my life would like to go to bed .

*crawls out*
                  Ouch! *burns fingers on Siler's....... um.......tum *

Woodnight Sarai

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Gosh, but okay... don't look at the wallpaper or curtains though...Dad doesn't allow me to change them. It has to do something with that I probably won't live very long at home anymore and he doesn't want to change this room twice!

Okay the before pics(those are of 2 years ago, but overall my room hasn't changed a lot)

Spoiler:

How it looks now:

Spoiler:

So...now you all know how I computer

To make up for this OT-ness:

And I'm watching Serpents Venom atm(directed by Martin of course) and I saw Martin and Siler together in the control room...Squee!
                    Thank you for indulging me. It looks great.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Ok, I can stand the suspense no more And because I just know everyone will know this is one of mine, a sneak peek

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      OK, here's a sneak peak. Even jumble hasn't seen this one...

Spoiler:
                      OMG!!
                      *struggles to breathe*

So much brilliance. They are so very very awesome!!! Oh man, I am so contacting Aveo and withdrawing my submissions. I am not worthy.

Congrats on the milestones Aegir and luvnjack!!

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                        OMG!!
                        *struggles to breathe*

So much brilliance. They are so very very awesome!!! Oh man, I am so contacting Aveo and withdrawing my submissions. I am not worthy.

Congrats on the milestones Aegir and luvnjack!!
                        Don't you dare! Yours will be just awesome You see, you do Art. I do funny because I'm no good at Art

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Don't you dare! Yours will be just awesome You see, you do Art. I do funny because I'm no good at Art
                          You are good at art!! Everyone has different approaches and that just keeps everything interesting and appealing.

I was just kidding about the withdrawing. I put too many hours of my life into those submissions

hmmm....The problem with cheating the deadline is that I can't snurch anything

Comment

You are good at art!! Everyone has different approaches and that just keeps everything interesting and appealing.

I was just kidding about the withdrawing. I put too many hours of my life into those submissions

hmmm....The problem with cheating the deadline is that I can't snurch anything
                            You're right, it's all Art, just some of a different kind I think this challenge has been awesome, and I don't care if few of the other GimPS have joined in. I've had a brilliant week

Comment

Me too. I've made more art for this challenge then any other. And it's Friday for me but I have to wait

*goes off to hug her Martin clone*

Comment

Me too. I've made more art for this challenge then any other. And it's Friday for me but I have to wait

*goes off to hug her Martin clone*
                                I've made eight entries, the most I've ever done I'm hoping Aveo will post early tomorrow so we can have time to guess *huggles REAL Martin*

I really should go to bed.........coming with me Martin?

Sure, lead the way

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin))))))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X