The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I really did read that as in ''Martin Wood will make it good BY Happy Dancing Naked
    Me too
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, FCOL! Get your minds out of the gutter!!!! *reads her own previous post* oops

Comment

Pshaw!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*wallows*

Trying to focus on the West Wing girls. It's complicated fcol!

EDIT:
          1,300 - good post

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Oh, FCOL! Get your minds out of the gutter!!!! *reads her own previous post* oops
            *snort*

When did I ever get out of the gutter?!?!? I don't remember that.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *wallows*

Trying to focus on the West Wing girls. It's complicated fcol!

EDIT:
            1,300 - good post
            Congrats on 1,300 posts WTG
            sigpic

Comment

Since we all tend to focus on Martin WooHood and thereby loose touch with the world 'out there' I decided to daily contribute by offering you the following:

Part Seven:
              The Other...
              Wood.

Wood

Known as: Wood

Ties to Martin due to: the fact that He uses it in his daily life. Wood contains water. It's what certain ships are partly made of. Hippies love wood for it's organic. (yes, I said orgaNIC). Wood is an artistic medium and inspires and is being used by arty people. In order to know woods age, one has to chop down the tree and count the rings. Or by carbon dating, many girls wood love to date wood.

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because:It doesn't ''cut'' the same. We have no problem making timber out of wood, we wood out of Martin. Wood is used to make stuff we sit on. We wood never sit on... *blinks*
              Never mind.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 1300, Sarai!!!

sigpic

Comment

"Wood is an organic material..........used for making tools and weapons....."

And this is supposed to convince us that there is a world outside of WooHooLand? I think not

But sit on Wood? Oh I think so..........definitely
                  Last edited by Jumble; 02 January 2009, 02:38 PM.

Comment

*blinks*

But life is beautiful out there. I even heard the sun shines

sigpic

Comment

ROFL, loving today's other Wood!

And thanks for the congrats

Comment

Nad needs sleep. woodNight WooHoos!
                        *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

on the other wood!

Sit on it...I'll do that!

*blinks*

Sun? Perhaps I should go there...it's awefully cold in here But when I see Martin I'll get warmed up immediately Squee!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just to be sure:

sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

Indeed it does, out of his eyes...........

You just had to make me post it, didn't you?

Comment

Sure, blame me

But the sun does shine there^

''I wish I was a glowworm
                                a glowworm's never glum
                                for how could you be unhappy
                                when the sun shines out your bum?''

Sorry, that's what I think of when reading ''sun shines''

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X