No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WooHoooooood! From JM's blog, amongst Brad's Q & A stuff..

Jeff B. writes: “While I’m sure you’re terribly busy with all things SGU at the moment, could you please give us an update as to where exactly things are with regard to the third Stargate movie?”

BW: We’re making a movie. Carl Binder and I are co-writing the script. Martin will direct. If you have a good title, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Hi Sarai....................bye Sarai

I've got people on the Sanctuary forum searching for that date.......................

Turn that frown upside down woman! Just been over to the JM blog, as I see you have , some good titbits about the 3rd movie. I've posted them on the thread if you wanna have a better look.

And Martin to direct, that's what I'm talkin' about!!

Comment

Martin will direct third movie?? Woooohooood!!!!!!
        Hi Sarai! Happy New Year to you too!
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Ah but I've been shamed into action by your brave effort

I can't find a blog for Damian, but I have asked on the Sanctuary main page, and also on one of the forum threads, so cross your fingers Woohoos

Edit: Jeez, I missed my last '69 post and now I've missed my 6200 Martin is just soooo distracting
          Sweet!

I hope we get some answer soon, we just HAVE to know that date...

Otherwise I'm going to think weird things about MW...perhaps he isn't human

Squee! I saw that, the movie is definitely going to be good...lots of Jack on screen, lots of Major Wood behind the scenes...and hopefully we'll get to see him on screen as well
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Turn that frown upside down woman! Just been over to the JM blog, as I see you have , some good titbits about the 3rd movie. I've posted them on the thread if you wanna have a better look.

And Martin to direct, that's what I'm talkin' about!!

*happy dance* Martin's directing the 3rd Movie! WoooHoooooooood!

Some other interesting bits from the Q&A

Sgfan writes: “Are there updates on the third SG1 movie?”
            BW: We’re making it in the spring.

Linda Gagne writes: “I know Joe M. has told us that if the DVD sales are good for SGA, then there will be more movies, but I just get a bad feeling about this. Perhaps it is that I feel, like many, that the fans of SGA don’t matter to tptb. If we have to take movies we will, but we preferred a weekly showing of our favorite characters.”

BW: Again, five years is a successful series. Fans don’t matter to us? Please.

Norma writes: “May I ask you a favor? In third Sg1 movie can you write Vala a little better and give her a little more screen time? She’s also a team member now, just like Mitchell, and therefore write Daniel/Vala better, with depth and humor, not the Continuum way! And I hope the third movie will not be all about Jack, especially if he’ll be dumb Jack, please ask RDA to act at his best. Thanks.”

BW: Whoa, write Vala a little better? Not the Continuum way? Ask RDA to act his best? I don’t think I like you either, Norma.

My Husband asks if you could to stop making Stargate please. He would like his wife back.”
            BW: It’s only an hour a week, man.***

STellaByStargate writes: “Word is that a stuffed penguin made its way into your possession a month or two ago. Just wondered if it was sitting on the shelf, had taken up residence on your desk or had somehow migrated, with the others, to Carl Binder’s office? Loved Continuum btw. Send more please.”

BW: It’s in Carl’s office. Joe, how many more freakin’ questions are there?
            *** Little does he know

I really felt they gave him a hard time, especially about the cancellation of SGA. It wasn't his decision FCOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              Thanks! Maybe after asking JM Martin warned everyone to not telling us the date Hope not We will finally find out!

it looks like it

It's just so funny how we're obsessing over this. I started out wanting to know for fun. Now it's a goal in life

Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              aaaaaaaaand Cut!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Congrats on 6200, jumble

and

WooHood! A Page '69!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I think Brad did a good and brave job with the Q&A

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    I think Brad did a good and brave job with the Q&A
                    He certainly did! Brave to choose such odious questions too, whoever chose them

Aaaaaaaaaaand

Martin's directing the third movie!
                    WoooooHoooooooood!!!!!

....just in case anybody missed it...........

Edit: WooooHoooooood again! Post 3369 ^^^^^

Comment

it looks like it

It's just so funny how we're obsessing over this. I started out wanting to know for fun. Now it's a goal in life

Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      aaaaaaaaand Cut!
                      Obsessing? Who? Where?

Someone on the Sanctuary forum said they found a google reference to his birthdate being 15th December 1970, but surely that can't be right? That would make him 38, and much as I love him, I think he's older than that

Comment

*** Little does he know

I really felt they gave him a hard time, especially about the cancellation of SGA. It wasn't his decision FCOL!!
                        I know...but fans just need someone to fume on and be angry at, sadly enough that will always be TPTB...the fans love the actors so they wouldn't get angry at them...it are always the same PTB that have done it...even if it's an actors choice...

Obsessing? Who? Where?

Someone on the Sanctuary forum said they found a google reference to his birthdate being 15th December 1970, but surely that can't be right? That would make him 38, and much as I love him, I think he's older than that
                        It could be...did they show you the google reference? Where did you ask it in(which threads) ...I happen to be a member there*mumbles*that never had the courage to post there in the last 1,5 year*mumbles*
                        sigpic

Comment

Obsessing? Who? Where?

Why didn't we find that reference? Mmm.
                          I could somewhat believe it, but I need it confirmed. Thrice ;0

sigpic

Comment

Just did a little google search myself and I came across many, many Martin Wood birthdays, just not the right one

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I know...but fans just need someone to fume on and be angry at, sadly enough that will always be TPTB...the fans love the actors so they wouldn't get angry at them...it are always the same PTB that have done it...even if it's an actors choice...
                              I know, but I do think it's sad to shaft Brad like that. He didn't deserve it! Maybe that's why it took so long to get his Q&A on Joe's blog, maybe Brad didn't even want to do it after seeing some of those questions

It could be...did they show you the google reference? Where did you ask it in(which threads) ...I happen to be a member there*mumbles*that never had the courage to post there in the last 1,5 year*mumbles*
                              Why didn't we find that reference? Mmm.
                              I could somewhat believe it, but I need it confirmed. Thrice ;0
                              Look for Pegasus Angel's post on this page She/he said the actual reference wasn't there, so I'm tending to not believe it

Edit: Apart from anything else, it wood mean we've missed it for a whole year

Comment

Just did a little google search myself and I came across many, many Martin Wood birthdays, just not the right one
                                Sadly it's quite a common name

Comment

Working...
                                X