No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Jann, since the writing process at SG is a team effort much of the time, we can claim BW and JM as the greatest and still be correct.

(See how peace-loving I can be? Just keep that broccolli away from me...)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I wouldn't delete posts...I would just change them...a tiny bit Just kidding.

We're still a friendly bunch I love this thread, it's always happy
      ...That's only because we're all on cr... broccoli.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What's this I see? Jann playing peacemaker and Nad warmongering That's a bit of a role-reversal

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          What's this I see? Jann playing peacemaker and Nad warmongering That's a bit of a role-reversal
          I just wanted to see what the Dark Side looked like

Just pulling those out, for it looks like we might need them on the Ship thread, soon
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Well, Jann, since the writing process at SG is a team effort much of the time, we can claim BW and JM as the greatest and still be correct.

(See how peace-loving I can be? Just keep that broccolli away from me...)
            Yup. They are both the best and are extraordinary in their own way.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            ...That's only because we're all on cr... broccoli.
            I'm not. I don't do broccoli. I do...

Nope, it are my new years feelings. I'm going to be a nice person from now on.

*tries to say it with straight face*

So...who was saying that anyone was better than our PTB?

sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't delete posts...I would just change them...a tiny bit Just kidding.

We're still a friendly bunch I love this thread, it's always happy
              Yes that's true. You know what? I came in here earlier to say that I've had a really bad day, lot's of pain, really tired, and so I was going to go to bed But since then there's all this fun and happy talk, I really feel better

Yes. I'd PM other PTB fans that their sigs do not match the standard forum rules. Wood they please delete or edit the sigs to include Martin?

Or you'd see:
              ''Post deleted for: ...Because. Ha!''
              ..........and you'd no doubt insist that the word 'would' be replaced by 'wood', just to bring everyone in line with the WooHoos

Comment

(((((Jumble))))) Sorry you've not been feeling good today, but glad the Woohoos have cheered you up! You guys have cheered me up too
                (((((Woohoos)))))
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I just wanted to see what the Dark Side looked like

Just pulling those out, for it looks like we might need them on the Ship thread, soon
                  *cough* Never thought I'd see the day when someone objected to a hypothetical s/j question.

JM+BW+MW= Excellence
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not. I don't do broccoli. I do...
                    ((((Brad))))

Yes, that's it. We're going to be renamed. We'll be ''The PTB Thread'' booooring.

Nope, it are my new years feelings. I'm going to be a nice person from now on.

*tries to say it with straight face*

So...who was saying that anyone was better than our PTB?

See how fast we reversed back into our roles? We wood make an awfull Stargate episode

Yes that's true. You know what? I came in here earlier to say that I've had a really bad day, lot's of pain, really tired, and so I was going to go to bed But since then there's all this fun and happy talk, I really feel better

..........and you'd no doubt insist that the word 'would' be replaced by 'wood', just to bring everyone in line with the WooHoos
                    ((((jumble))))
                    (I just misspelled your name twice. First you were jimble, then you were jumblo )

And of course

sigpic

Comment

*cough* Never thought I'd see the day when someone objected to a hypothetical s/j question.

JM+BW+MW= Excellence
                      There's a first time for everything.
                      ...Well, almost everything.

And yes, the Power of Three.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        (((((Jumble))))) Sorry you've not been feeling good today, but glad the Woohoos have cheered you up! You guys have cheered me up too
                        (((((Woohoos)))))
                        Yay, we're all so good together here aren't we *huggles WooHoos*

Actually, maybe we need some sub-divisions.............for the JM and BW lovers.........it's only fair dontcha think? Any suggestions?

JM+BW+MW= Excellence
                        Yes.............

I'm starting to feel a little sorry for RCC, nobody's even mentioned him

((((Brad))))

Yes, that's it. We're going to be renamed. We'll be ''The PTB Thread'' booooring.

See how fast we reversed back into our roles? We wood make an awfull Stargate episode
                        True, but do we really want to risk getting zatted or Gao'ulded, or be forced by the scriptwriters to pretend to love someone else?

((((jumble))))
                        (I just misspelled your name twice. First you were jimble, then you were jumblo )

And of course
                        I won't tell you how many times I've spelled it 'Jummble'

Comment

Oh yeah. Sometimes.

(((Jumble))))
                          Good to hear that...

I on the other hand had a good evening...I had to work alone with my boss(that doesn't happen often...almost never)
                          And I can't make cappaciono(sp?) I thought, I'm a perfectionist so if I see that someone does it better than I just don't do it after I tried and it's better...but tonight I came over my fear and made a couple of them.

Sounds silly I know, but it feels good lol!

((((Brad))))

Cool. Not boring...or we call it; The Awesome Three Thread. For loving JM, BW and MW.

Yup.
                          Can you see...
                          Season one, Stargate Universe, episode 7:
                          Reverse rolls
                          Episode description:
                          Nad goes evil and Jann goes good. What has happened? What will Brad and Martin do about this?

sigpic

Comment

Actually, maybe we need some sub-divisions.............for the JM and BW lovers.........it's only fair dontcha think? Any suggestions?
                            For JM: The MooHoos
                            For BW: The BooHoos

I'm starting to feel a little sorry for RCC, nobody's even mentioned him
                            I mention him often!

True, but do we really want to risk getting zatted or Gao'ulded, or be forced by the scriptwriters to pretend to love someone else?

I won't tell you how many times I've spelled it 'Jummble'
                            No

...or juble, jumbe....

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...a name for BW and JM lovers, eh? Well, the BW people can the Wright-ons! And JM lovers can be...Pug People.

sigpic

Comment

I on the other hand had a good evening...I had to work alone with my boss(that doesn't happen often...almost never)
                                And I can't make cappaciono(sp?) I thought, I'm a perfectionist so if I see that someone does it better than I just don't do it after I tried and it's better...but tonight I came over my fear and made a couple of them.

Sounds silly I know, but it feels good lol!
                                *high five* Way to go!

Yup.
                                Can you see...
                                Season one, Stargate Universe, episode 7:
                                Reverse rolls
                                Episode description:
                                Nad goes evil and Jann goes good. What has happened? What will Brad and Martin do about this?

And then Sci-fi airs a promo showing exactly how Martin and Brad do something about it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X