Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Well, Jann, since the writing process at SG is a team effort much of the time, we can claim BW and JM as the greatest and still be correct.

    (See how peace-loving I can be? Just keep that broccolli away from me...)
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I wouldn't delete posts...I would just change them...a tiny bit Just kidding.

      We're still a friendly bunch I love this thread, it's always happy
      ...That's only because we're all on cr... broccoli.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

      sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


      Comment


        What's this I see? Jann playing peacemaker and Nad warmongering That's a bit of a role-reversal

        Comment


          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          What's this I see? Jann playing peacemaker and Nad warmongering That's a bit of a role-reversal
          I just wanted to see what the Dark Side looked like



          Just pulling those out, for it looks like we might need them on the Ship thread, soon
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

          sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


          Comment


            Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Well, Jann, since the writing process at SG is a team effort much of the time, we can claim BW and JM as the greatest and still be correct.

            (See how peace-loving I can be? Just keep that broccolli away from me...)
            Yup. They are both the best and are extraordinary in their own way.

            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            ...That's only because we're all on cr... broccoli.
            I'm not. I don't do broccoli. I do...

            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            What's this I see? Jann playing peacemaker and Nad warmongering That's a bit of a role-reversal
            Nope, it are my new years feelings. I'm going to be a nice person from now on.

            *tries to say it with straight face*

            So...who was saying that anyone was better than our PTB?

            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I wouldn't delete posts...I would just change them...a tiny bit Just kidding.

              We're still a friendly bunch I love this thread, it's always happy
              Yes that's true. You know what? I came in here earlier to say that I've had a really bad day, lot's of pain, really tired, and so I was going to go to bed But since then there's all this fun and happy talk, I really feel better

              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Yes. I'd PM other PTB fans that their sigs do not match the standard forum rules. Wood they please delete or edit the sigs to include Martin?

              Or you'd see:
              ''Post deleted for: ...Because. Ha!''
              ..........and you'd no doubt insist that the word 'would' be replaced by 'wood', just to bring everyone in line with the WooHoos

              Comment


                (((((Jumble))))) Sorry you've not been feeling good today, but glad the Woohoos have cheered you up! You guys have cheered me up too
                (((((Woohoos)))))
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                Comment


                  Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I just wanted to see what the Dark Side looked like

                  Just pulling those out, for it looks like we might need them on the Ship thread, soon
                  *cough* Never thought I'd see the day when someone objected to a hypothetical s/j question.

                  JM+BW+MW= Excellence
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    I'm not. I don't do broccoli. I do...
                    ((((Brad))))


                    Yes, that's it. We're going to be renamed. We'll be ''The PTB Thread'' booooring.


                    Nope, it are my new years feelings. I'm going to be a nice person from now on.

                    *tries to say it with straight face*

                    So...who was saying that anyone was better than our PTB?

                    See how fast we reversed back into our roles? We wood make an awfull Stargate episode

                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Yes that's true. You know what? I came in here earlier to say that I've had a really bad day, lot's of pain, really tired, and so I was going to go to bed But since then there's all this fun and happy talk, I really feel better

                    ..........and you'd no doubt insist that the word 'would' be replaced by 'wood', just to bring everyone in line with the WooHoos
                    ((((jumble))))
                    (I just misspelled your name twice. First you were jimble, then you were jumblo )

                    And of course
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                    sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                    Comment


                      Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *cough* Never thought I'd see the day when someone objected to a hypothetical s/j question.

                      JM+BW+MW= Excellence
                      There's a first time for everything.
                      ...Well, almost everything.

                      And yes, the Power of Three.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                      sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                      Comment


                        Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        (((((Jumble))))) Sorry you've not been feeling good today, but glad the Woohoos have cheered you up! You guys have cheered me up too
                        (((((Woohoos)))))
                        Yay, we're all so good together here aren't we *huggles WooHoos*

                        Actually, maybe we need some sub-divisions.............for the JM and BW lovers.........it's only fair dontcha think? Any suggestions?

                        Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *cough* Never thought I'd see the day when someone objected to a hypothetical s/j question.

                        JM+BW+MW= Excellence
                        Yes.............

                        I'm starting to feel a little sorry for RCC, nobody's even mentioned him

                        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        ((((Brad))))


                        Yes, that's it. We're going to be renamed. We'll be ''The PTB Thread'' booooring.




                        See how fast we reversed back into our roles? We wood make an awfull Stargate episode
                        True, but do we really want to risk getting zatted or Gao'ulded, or be forced by the scriptwriters to pretend to love someone else?



                        ((((jumble))))
                        (I just misspelled your name twice. First you were jimble, then you were jumblo )

                        And of course
                        I won't tell you how many times I've spelled it 'Jummble'

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Just pulling those out, for it looks like we might need them on the Ship thread, soon
                          Oh yeah. Sometimes.

                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Yes that's true. You know what? I came in here earlier to say that I've had a really bad day, lot's of pain, really tired, and so I was going to go to bed But since then there's all this fun and happy talk, I really feel better
                          (((Jumble))))
                          Good to hear that...

                          I on the other hand had a good evening...I had to work alone with my boss(that doesn't happen often...almost never)
                          And I can't make cappaciono(sp?) I thought, I'm a perfectionist so if I see that someone does it better than I just don't do it after I tried and it's better...but tonight I came over my fear and made a couple of them.

                          Sounds silly I know, but it feels good lol!

                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          ((((Brad))))


                          Yes, that's it. We're going to be renamed. We'll be ''The PTB Thread'' booooring.
                          Cool. Not boring...or we call it; The Awesome Three Thread. For loving JM, BW and MW.

                          See how fast we reversed back into our roles? We wood make an awfull Stargate episode
                          Yup.
                          Can you see...
                          Season one, Stargate Universe, episode 7:
                          Reverse rolls
                          Episode description:
                          Nad goes evil and Jann goes good. What has happened? What will Brad and Martin do about this?

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Actually, maybe we need some sub-divisions.............for the JM and BW lovers.........it's only fair dontcha think? Any suggestions?
                            For JM: The MooHoos
                            For BW: The BooHoos




                            I'm starting to feel a little sorry for RCC, nobody's even mentioned him
                            I mention him often!

                            True, but do we really want to risk getting zatted or Gao'ulded, or be forced by the scriptwriters to pretend to love someone else?

                            I won't tell you how many times I've spelled it 'Jummble'
                            No

                            ...or juble, jumbe....
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                            sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                            Comment


                              Hmmm...a name for BW and JM lovers, eh? Well, the BW people can the Wright-ons! And JM lovers can be...Pug People.

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                I on the other hand had a good evening...I had to work alone with my boss(that doesn't happen often...almost never)
                                And I can't make cappaciono(sp?) I thought, I'm a perfectionist so if I see that someone does it better than I just don't do it after I tried and it's better...but tonight I came over my fear and made a couple of them.

                                Sounds silly I know, but it feels good lol!
                                *high five* Way to go!



                                Yup.
                                Can you see...
                                Season one, Stargate Universe, episode 7:
                                Reverse rolls
                                Episode description:
                                Nad goes evil and Jann goes good. What has happened? What will Brad and Martin do about this?



                                And then Sci-fi airs a promo showing exactly how Martin and Brad do something about it.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                                sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X