• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Trying so hard not to ship AT/Martin right now
    Hehehe.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      *snurches madly* Thanks Kligs, I hadn't seen any of those *happy dance* Bumping up my Martinpic total I'll soon have more of Martin than of Jack

Edit: What other people?
      That's okay. I will always have more of Jack than Martin so it evens out.
      sigpic

Comment

Awwww sooo sexy pics of Martin!!!!!! I 've got them too Yesterday I was watching behind the scenes from Continuum- gosh- they have had huge work to do! Thank you Martin for this amazing movie!!!! Thank you for your wonderful work!!! *heh sorry I'm a bit drunk and happy!!!

Abra cadabra!
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
          Awwww sooo sexy pics of Martin!!!!!! I 've got them too Yesterday I was watching behind the scenes from Continuum- gosh- they have had huge work to do! Thank you Martin for this amazing movie!!!! Thank you for your wonderful work!!! *heh sorry I'm a bit drunk and happy!!!
          In the afternoon?

Comment

too much drink for the dinner now- sining and dancing Martin Woohood!!!
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

WooooHooood on the pics! Love them. Even the other people
              Yum is the word yet again. That and HubbaHubba

Just one little ThreadMom comment () : I know they're cute, but I think that we should be careful with the Shipping actual actors/PTB comments. I for one don't think it's harmful, but there might be lurkers who do, so...
              I just don't want us to get into trouble . Maybe we should try to limit the ship comments to the characters? ...And ourselfes

((((WooHoos))))
              Please don't take that comment the wrong way!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Why would we get in trouble? I mean, for all anyone knows, those comments are just meant in fun. What's wrong with that? Of course, I don't say those comments anyway *looks pointedly at Sarai*, so I wouldn't get in trouble, lol!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  WooooHooood on the pics! Love them. Even the other people
                  Yum is the word yet again. That and HubbaHubba

Just one little ThreadMom comment () : I know they're cute, but I think that we should be careful with the Shipping actual actors/PTB comments. I for one don't think it's harmful, but there might be lurkers who do, so...
                  I just don't want us to get into trouble . Maybe we should try to limit the ship comments to the characters? ...And ourselfes

((((WooHoos))))
                  Please don't take that comment the wrong way!
                  I agree, since I actually don't like it myself

Sam and Major Wood I find is barely tolerable. Amanda and Martin is not. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    Why would we get in trouble? I mean, for all anyone knows, those comments are just meant in fun. What's wrong with that? Of course, I don't say those comments anyway *looks pointedly at Sarai*, so I wouldn't get in trouble, lol!!!
                    Well, we see it as fun, but AT and MW are both married people. (To others that is ) I'm a HUGE Major Wood/Sam shipper, but to ship the actors is something else, for it's their private life...

...And I'm very much on edge with that new vision statement
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Eh...Whatever...Like I said, it makes no difference to me, lol!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehe, fair enough

sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys. All in jest. Not suggesting Martin and AT would actually get together!!

I see your point. I won't cross the line again .

*creeps away*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Sorry guys. All in jest. Not suggesting Martin and AT would actually get together!!

I see your point. I won't cross the line again .

*creeps away*
                            (((((Sarai))))) We know it's all in jest, but I think what Nad said is right. Shipping real people isn't really on

This is how I see it:-

Martin belongs with his wife.
                            Amanda belongs with her husband.
                            Sam belongs with Jack.
                            Major Wood belongs with Jumble.

That's right isn't it?

Comment

LOL!!!! I love you Jumble!!!

(((Jumble)))

(((WooWhoos)))
                              sigpic