No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It certainly was...Martin fits perfectly in his thread with his thoughts...

Martin is truely awesome...

and can you imagine, now it's christmas, what he is doing at home Perhaps he's playing a board game...
    sigpic

Comment

And forever more, whenever a board game is suggested, I shall have that vision in my head

1969 is on Sky 2 this afternoon

Comment

Merry Christmas Woohooos!!!

*runs off to watch Doctor Who special!*

Comment

*waves to Sarai* I'm watching The Fifth Race...........

Last edited by Jumble; 25 December 2008, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
            Loading up for another day by relaxing on GW, do one more Christmas day and then on to the 12 Days of Martinmas...

Nad loves december

...Ever had the feeling that you're not really drunk, but had to go back every two words to filter out some weird looking typo? It's like you're dancing under that funny flashing light in the disco that makes youre movement seem slower...
            Awesome. More broccoli.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sounds like Nad's had a good day Not been playing board games have you?

Edit: 2600 posts in two months?? Wtg WooHoos

Comment

Ha. Nope.

And it was pretty good. Had a little too much to drink in the last... hours, but I'm better now. Who knew Irish Coffee had a percentage of 20%?
                I behaved.

Been thinking of what to do for Martinmas, though. I have ideas.

...And they'll be good enough in the morning too.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 2600 posts, WooHoos!!

WoooHoood!

sigpic

Comment

Nad, anything with 'Irish' in it's title is bound to have a high percentage of alcohol I, on the other hand, have drunk nothing but water So you can tell Mom that one of her daughters has been good today

I've been working on some Martinmas stuff, but y'know it's really hard to have to choose which shorts are sexiest and number 6 is really giving me a hard time

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Nad, anything with 'Irish' in it's title is bound to have a high percentage of alcohol I, on the other hand, have drunk nothing but water So you can tell Mom that one of her daughters has been good today

I've been working on some Martinmas stuff, but y'know it's really hard to have to choose which shorts are sexiest and number 6 is really giving me a hard time
                      Hehe. I'll keep that in mind
                      Yes. Mom will be proud. And she'll feel sorry for you

I get that. Everytimne I have picked my favorite, another pic pops up and there I go again... Doubt all over.
                      And number 6... Just... Keep breathing. Slowly.

sigpic

Comment

I'll try, but it ain't easy

Number 1 is really hard, I mean how the heck do I choose for that? I've been scrolling and scrolling through and I just can't make up my mind I guess I'll just have to keep scrolling..............shame

Comment

...And you said it wasn't as much of a challenge as the S.H.I.P. version...

Pff... sleep...
                          WoodNight!

sigpic

Comment

Different kind of challenge

Woodnight (((((Nad)))))

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
                              Loading up for another day by relaxing on GW, do one more Christmas day and then on to the 12 Days of Martinmas...

Nad loves december

...Ever had the feeling that you're not really drunk, but had to go back every two words to filter out some weird looking typo? It's like you're dancing under that funny flashing light in the disco that makes youre movement seem slower...
                              Awesome. More broccoli.
                              Good christmas *snort*..sorry...just back from work...well 2 hours back ...

Jann partly

I know the feeling...but 12 hours of non stop working doesn't help as well...certainly not when you know you have to do it tomorrow/today over again..

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Ha. Nope.

And it was pretty good. Had a little too much to drink in the last... hours, but I'm better now. Who knew Irish Coffee had a percentage of 20%?
                              I behaved.

Been thinking of what to do for Martinmas, though. I have ideas.

...And they'll be good enough in the morning too.
                              *raises hand* I knew ...wiskey is in it... I make those things at my work
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, haven't been around in a few days because I've been busy with work, xmas shopping, wrapping, baking, sleeping, work, more baking... you get the idea. I didn't miss Martinmas did I?

Hope everyone here has/had a great Christmas!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X