X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

27th/28th Dec
    3rd/4th Jan (1)
    10th/11th Jan (1)

Although I might be able to make the other January weekend, but this one is best for me.
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I don't think I'll really be able to make any date, so I'm not voting eighter

And jumble, awesome gift. My brother should start reading this thread
      ...Or maybe not
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        Good to hear Jumble 21' ,fabulous lens Look, both of us found something about this tool, by accident?

I can participate in every of these days
        Well, not exactly by accident in my case, I scoured the internet and googled everything I could think of till I found it Just had to know the name of his tool...........

Oh Nad! Is there a weekday you can do? Any day? We can't have our first Martin thread celebration without you

And your brother should join us read the thread, he could learn sooooo much from us WooHoos

Comment

UH! You know what? They told me not to mix these meds with wine...........but you know me.........I didn't listen.........I'm going to bed now, assuming I can find it.....and I only had one tiny weeny little glass.......... *hugs Martin* *huggles Martin again* Woodnight (((((Woohoos)))))

Comment

No! My brother wood be in panic if he sees what happens here. He's older, so he's very protective

And I'll be araound whenever The Day will be, probably just not much

And JUMBLE!
            Mom is going to be sooo mad at you!
            Hope you'll feel less... winey tomorrow! *hugs*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*ponders*

*ponders more*

*ponders Siler's screwdriver*

*ponder's Martin's puppy eyes*

*dies*

That is all.

EDIT: Wait!! I have a helpful posting somewhere in there. Wait for it.....wait for it......

That was it!: I can't make the 3rd/4th at all but can prob make it partially to 27/28th or 10th/11th, probably more 10/11th.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                All little children want to marry their Mum/Dad when they grow up I think it's because they've figured out that you have to marry someone of the opposite sex, so a girl's most important member of the opposite sex is her Dad, for a boy it's his Mum

Did I just tell you you're normal Slip of the tongue
                Woohood I'm normal. I always knew it.

And I'm going for 3/4 January. Certainly can't do this weekend
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm. So far we have an even split between 3/4th and 10/11th Jan.

btw Achaja, so when I went missing for a day you thought I might be on a date with Martin? Sounds like a much more pleasant way to get my ribs crushed

Comment

Hey friends

I can't join you for Martinmas in January, but I can just post everything I was going to post later and spread the Martin joy

Besides, I sadly don't get enough time in here anyway Luck would have it that I would miss Martinmas even if I could make it!

So...expect Martin based sonnets in February...maybe I'll save them for Valentines ...Martintines?
                    sigpic

Comment

Seems like we're going to have a hard time fixing a day/weekend that we can all make I'm wondering if we should pick a week and designate it 'Martinmas Week' and just post our stuff when we can, or does that sound lame?

And then next year we can plan it a bit further ahead

Comment

I don't mind missing it at all, it will be like a mini mini martinmas when I get to post my stuff

A week would be great - but I know personally I would find my creativeness waning Maybe two designated days? and we can post all the things from the first one on the second one as well

Squee - Christmas eve tomorrow
                        sigpic

Comment

Bekki I wasn't suggesting we could sustain a whole week of posting! Just it seems everyone is so busy, we could just post as and when we can between say 27th December and 4th January, something like that? Or even between now and 4th January?

I feel really bad that I screwed up the original dates, since now it's so difficult to reschedule it

Comment

btw Achaja, so when I went missing for a day you thought I might be on a date with Martin? Sounds like a much more pleasant way to get my ribs crushed
                            Yeah, I felt so stupid and sorry when I heard what had happened to you then. Anyway...a recovering date will be great!

I'm ready for Martin day all the time, if we can't pick a day lets just go with the flow in the beginning of New Year! *I am so impatience* A cap for all Martin's girls
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Don't feel stupid or sorry, you weren't to know (((((Achaja))))) And it did give me something to ponder blissfully on when I saw it

Comment

Bekki I wasn't suggesting we could sustain a whole week of posting! Just it seems everyone is so busy, we could just post as and when we can between say 27th December and 4th January, something like that? Or even between now and 4th January?

I feel really bad that I screwed up the original dates, since now it's so difficult to reschedule it
                                This is an idea We could just designate the whole of Christmas Martinmas and post our stuff and play when we get time. The Twelve Days of Martinmas perhaps

And don't feel bad! It's hardly your fault
                                *shakes fist at stupid driver who squished our Jumble*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X