The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Woohoos !!!

Hope you all had a fab fab Christmas! Looking forward to the festivities today ! Wooohooooood!!!!

*anxiously awaits Sarai's crack!fic*

*huggles Woohoos*
    sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I'm hoping the crack includes a fair bit of whump
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Had a great Christmas! Went to my brother's house, tried to use his computer to get on GW but ...epic fail. His computer needs a doctor, asap!

How was your Christmas?
        'Doctor' McKay

I had a nice quiet time on my own thanks, just the way I like it

Bekki I think we're all willing Sarai to wake up early today

Hey Eileen *waves*

Comment

Oh, hello there Jumble It was your accident that alerted me to the existence of this thread. I hope you had a great Christmas.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            Oh, hello there Jumble It was your accident that alerted me to the existence of this thread. I hope you had a great Christmas.
            Well then it was all worthwhile I had a great Christmas, thanks, despite the fact that I couldn't drink any alcohol Just a few more days.........

Comment

NAD! Wake up! Can't start Martinmas without our Founder Member

Comment

*sneaks in* hehehe, we wait for this fiesta so long and finally we can start It's time to say: "Aaaand Action!"

EDIT: Agree with Jumble, where is Founder? Where is our cutest Penguin?
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  *sneaks in* hehehe, we wait for this fiesta so long and finally we can start It's time to say: "Aaaand Action!"

I think she's sleeping off yesterdays' celebrations We've got 12 whole days (WooHooood!), it won't hurt to give her another half hour will it?

Unless..........maybe she popped over to Vancouver to give Martin a personal invitation and is still flying back? Oh, I forgot! Penguins can't fly!

Comment

hahaha that is possible! Maybe Nad's goal is to bring Martin here, have toast together and...celebrate! We could wait
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Jeez, for that I'd wait...........and wait............

Comment

I'm sorry! I'm here! You know, snow, Vancouver, planes...

Thanks for waiting!!
                        Last edited by DutchIndeed; 27 December 2008, 01:04 AM.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post

Had to quote that
                          WooHood! Hehe...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

WooHooooooood! (((((Nad))))) Just couldn't start without you

Just had a Major panic, some sort of power surge (not the good kind ) my pc shut down and refused to start, the cable box went crazy..........thought I was gonna miss Martinmas again

But I'm back, and ready to roll............

Comment

Yay! So after little problems (Vancover, plane, Jumble's pc ) we can start! Wooooooohooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, Fainne!
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I can imagine us sitting and waiting for jumble to come back to start things off all day while she was sitting in the dark pulling her hair out

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X