The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*rushes in from peeling potatoes*

This is what happens to Siler's wrench when....

*must think PG thoughts**must think PG thoughts**must think non PG thoughts*

So said the chief potato peeler and pot washer. *rushes out*

EDIT: Forgot to add the pic, d'oh!

Comment

Sarai you really must be more careful! A man's tool is precious, treat it with respect

Comment

Woohood!!
        Merry Christmas, Woohoos!
        sigpic

Comment

over Siler...nice...tool I want to work on with it together with him

Love the card Jumble and lookie I'm on it as well...Sweet!
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

*wonders in in thoughtful state provoked by two glasses of wine*

Was just glancing over join dates and I just noticed that you and I joined at the same time Jumbly. Isn't it funny how a year makes a difference?

The S.H.I.P., the Woohooos, M.O.P., the art thread...Siler...

*huggles all the threads*

*wanders out*

Comment

Certainly in amounts of posts you are different lol

I have nobody that joined together with me...if I remember correctly...but then again...I really started GW'ing after Septemer 2006...
                sigpic

Comment

Well I wasn't going to mention that, thanks Jann . Jumble clearly has a lot more to say about Martin than I do...

Comment

Jumble has overall a lot to say...I only had 3000 posts or so in my first year
                    sigpic

Comment

Having a nice little chat about me while I'm not looking WooHoos?

Yes, apparently I talk at five times the rate that Sarai does I think that's because she's such a quiet little girl, or maybe she just has better things to do with her time

I must admit, when I made my first post in January, I never thought I'd make 1 thousand posts let alone nearly 6 Just goes to show what fun it is to be here with all you lovely people

And Jann, you certainly made up for it in your second year

Comment

Of course we talk

And Sarai waits till she has very good things to say...

I didn't really made up that much in my 2nd year...I'm not entering my 3th one ...time flies when you are having fun!!!

Martin talk helps as well
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann*

lol, that's sweet of you. To you it's nice, to me it's rambling. Especially when you're on the rose wise. Marvellous.

I'm not getting drunk distracted. Really...

Comment

*huggles back*

But everything guttery is useful talk in my opinion...how more how better, how more useful etc...

Getting drunk...wunderful idea...I only think my boss wouldn't like it if I would be having a hangover tomorrow at work
                            sigpic

Comment

At our house the Christmas champagne started an hour ago at 9am.

Heh, my niece is busily painting my brother's toenails as he watches car videos on youtube with another brother and dad. I think he's working on rebuilding his testosterone levels.

Martin has daughters right? Surely he has had pink glittery toes at some stage
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Of course we talk

And Sarai waits till she has very good things to say...:P

I didn't really made up that much in my 2nd year...I'm not entering my 3th one ...time flies when you are having fun!!!

Martin talk helps as well
                                And I don't? Well you wait until you see what I'm about to say...................... We wanted to know more about Martin's personal life? Well it doesn't get much more personal than this

Thanks to Devilish Me for showing me this, from which I have taken these quotes from Martin:

Q: Favourite Christmas album from childhood:
                                A: a) Charlie Brown Christmas; b) The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

Q: Favourite Christmas album now:
                                A: Celtic Christmas

Q: Favourite Christmas song:
                                A: Christmas Day by Dido

Q: Favourite holiday movie:
                                A: A Christmas Story

Q: Favourite item on the table at Christmas/holiday dinner:
                                A: Mint Melties

Q: Favourite Christmas treat:
                                A: Mint Melties

Q: Favourite Christmas beverage:
                                A: Eggnog straight up – Just the Nog

Q: Best Christmas/holiday memory:
                                A: Waking up to find Santa in my living room – loaded with presents.

Q: Best Christmas gift ever:
                                A: A Basset Puppy

Q: Most disappointing Christmas gift ever:
                                A: A Little Brother

Q: Favourite Christmas/holiday family tradition:
                                A: Christmas morning with my immediate family.

Q: Favourite winter activity:
                                A: Playing in the snow with my kids.

Q: Thing you are most looking forward to about Christmas 2008:
                                A: Season 2 of Sanctuary finished under the tree.

Q: Favourite frivolous thing to do with time off over the holidays:
                                A: Board games in front of a fire - Naked!

Comment

Working...
                                X