The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok

Aaaaaaargh! My PB account is denying me access Today of all days for it to go loopy on my *cries*

Edit: Phew! That was scary It's working again now

Edit again: *droooooooooooool*

Comment

Yay!!! And these hats they are all great, looks fantastic! See- Martin pic is the biggest

Ohh, good that your pb is ok now, I guess it's overloaded because of Shippers now
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

jumble!!! awesome job!!! very cute sprites. hmm, and Joe is a real cutie too

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
          Yay!!! And these hats they are all great, looks fantastic! See- Martin pic is the biggest

Ohh, good that your pb is ok now, I guess it's overloaded because of Shippers now
          Is it? Really? I didn't notice........*whistles innocently*

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          jumble!!! awesome job!!! very cute sprites. hmm, and Joe is a real cutie too
          Thanks

Uh-oh! Better watch Luvnjack doesn't catch you ogling her Joe

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Thanks

Uh-oh! Better watch Luvnjack doesn't catch you ogling her Joe
            youre welcome

her Joe? Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              youre welcome

her Joe? Did I miss something?
              You must have! She's been Gimping and Thunking Joe most of this week Apparently she suddenly realised that he's cute, and now she's stuck on him

Comment

You must have! She's been Gimping and Thunking Joe most of this week Apparently she suddenly realised that he's cute, and now she's stuck on him
                oi... so it wouldn't be surprising if a Joe thunk thread will appear in the near future? *hrrhrr*

Comment

I don't know about that, she's still in denial, trying to convince herself that it's just a temporary glitch

I seem to remember thinking that about my obsession with Martin

Comment

Hahaha! Maybe then it will be easier to get Martin's bday date You know, Joe will be in seventh heaven that a group of people adores him almost like Martin and he will give us this date
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

We can but hope *crosses fingers*

Comment

I don't know about that, she's still in denial, trying to convince herself that it's just a temporary glitch

I seem to remember thinking that about my obsession with Martin
                        aww, poor girl. but in the end she needs to accept the truth...

Comment

Absolutely, there's just no denying the power of The Powers That Be

Comment

*hrrhrr* indeed. but for there are only 2 of them i'll thunk... *Cooper, get out of my head* *ieww, leave this towl on... LEAVE it... NOOOO * *runs away* *I can't take that anymore*

Comment

Me, I'm a one-guy-girl

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/ROFLMAO.gif

Me, I'm a one-guy-girl
                                I wish i was too but i just can't stand a beautiful man when i see him

Comment

Working...
                                X