Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, but he should...

And uh... what exactly is a quaker?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi, my name's Cags and I'ma Woodaholic.

Ok, what happened was this. I'm on another forum - one I mod on and I'm reading the "Christmas Countdown" thread there and espousing my joy at having finally, this morning, gotten around to actually buyign some presents. And this is what I posted:

Spoiler:
      WoohooD! I finally did some Crimbo shopping.

Uh yes. Somehow, the D just kind a slipped in on the end there to turn it froma whoop of delight into... well!

Do I need help? Therpay? Years of expensive counselling?

Answers on a postcard please...

sigpic

Comment

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you, Cags. You seem to be a healthy WooHoo.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Okay, here are 2 pictures of her!

Spoiler:
          http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/Felicity-1.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...elicity2-1.jpg

Oh, and I sent in my Shippy Hippy membership Q&A to Nad!
          Congratulations RiG, she's gorgeous!!

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Ummm...Wow. That's...That's something all right. OMG!! Am I going to be betaing this monstrosity?!?! Cause if so...AWESOME!!!! Although, I expect at least one chapter of a regular fic to beta at the same time...

Your scepticism has not gone unnoticed Kimberley. I'm going home to my Dad's tomorrow. And you know what that means. ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO WRITE!!

Coz there's nothing else to do in that poxy little village...

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          <snippety>

M is for the mouth that yells "cut" every day
          A is for my armour which you've stripped away
          R is for the ruggedness of your silhouette
          T is for the tearing of my heart you abet
          I is for the impish grin on your face
          N is for your narly shorts, I embrace

RE: The Bolded Part

Spoiler:
          Non-PG
          Spoiler:
          Sure? It will warp your mind?
          Spoiler:
          Really?? You should avert your eyes...
          Spoiler:
          I thought that read 'narly shots' *Dies*
          Last edited by Sarai; 18 December 2008, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Wow RiG- she looks pretty and strong young lady!

Bekki- I know this pain, my mum has just menopause // awesome alphabet!

Cagranosalis- yeah, it started like that you've got first symptoms

Nad- why do they have to close us?? No way!!! We will screem our love to Martin Wood to the whole world

Wait a minute...where is Jumble? Is she on a date? With...with Martin????
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

No jumble posts in the Ship thread, I can handle...
              But no jumble Martin Thunk Posts...

I'm worried.

sigpic

Comment

I don't know where she is. Perhaps a busy day...a day without GW ...the horror.

A day without Jumble actively thunking Martin. This is really...worrying.

She'll be back soon....*thinks positive*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

No.
                  I'll pick you up with the Hippy Bus and we'll put it in a rubber boat to cross the North Sea...

Who else is with me?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    No.
                    I'll pick you up with the Hippy Bus and we'll put it in a rubber boat to cross the North Sea...

Who else is with me?

I'll meet you there (since I'm coming from the opposite direction ) I was just wondering where she was too, hope she's OK!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

No.

Who else is with me?

Okay. I'm waiting. I'll put my Hippy cothes on for the ride. ...and perhaps instead of the rubber boat we can take my sailboat...is perhaps...safer
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Thanx.

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                        Wow RiG- she looks pretty and strong young lady!
                        Thank you. Yeah, she's big... 8lb 7oz!

Wait a minute...where is Jumble? Is she on a date? With...with Martin????
                        No jumble posts in the Ship thread, I can handle...
                        But no jumble Martin Thunk Posts...

I'm worried.
                        Originally posted by starlover View Post

I was wondering the same thing myself yesterday when I submitted my S.H.I.P. membership Q&A. and PM'd her with my description(and other bits about me) for the mempic, when she has time to make it. I do hope she is okay.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

I don't know, but he should...

And uh... what exactly is a quaker?
                          A Quaker is like a Shaker. And Shakers are kind of like Mennonites. And they are kind of like the Amish. And the Amish are pretty much the Pennsylvania Dutch (from back in the day when they the States were just the Colonies) of now. Does that answer your question, lol?
                          Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Your scepticism has not gone unnoticed Kimberley. I'm going home to my Dad's tomorrow. And you know what that means. ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO WRITE!!

Coz there's nothing else to do in that poxy little village...

RE: The Bolded Part

Spoiler:
                          Non-PG
                          Spoiler:
                          Sure? It will warp your mind?
                          Spoiler:
                          Really?? You should your eyes...
                          Spoiler:
                          I thought that read 'narly shots' *Dies*
                          I wasn't trying to be scepticle! Honest!! I will admit that I'm nervous, but not scepticle. I have the utmost faith that you will write a good story. I'm also positive it will be terrifyingly interesting, lol. And if you've got all the time in the world to write, does that mean S/J fic writing as well? *batts eyes innocently*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Skeptical.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Skeptical.
                              Oh, who cares, lol? I typed that after a long day of doing classroom observations and driving a good 30 minutes to get home. And cleaning, and cleaning some more, and cleaning some more. So yeah, my spelling is off, but it was fine for the 7-8 odd hours I spent in the 3rd and 4th grade classroom at one of the public schools.

And yes, I know you aren't trying to be mean, but my snark quota was filled by the smartass boy in class today.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Hi, this is Suz

Mum wanted me to let you know that she had an accident Tuesday night, and won't be around for a while. She'll be ok, but has to stay in hospital for a few days.

She's really upset about something I think is called Martin's Mass, and she said to say she's sorry for missing it. I hope that makes sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X