The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Boohoo I think the fanclub of Brad is getting bigger He rocks!
    He does indeed!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      He does indeed!
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That needed to get out!
      sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEE!!!

Wow...haven't done that in a while!
        sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STdAh...eature=related

Skip ahead to minute 3:35, trust me.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Great one RiG There were few Martin's moments - Woohood!!!

Happy 11th day of Martinmas!!!
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              Thanks girls these were the last ones
              Before I recognise John I recognise 'bigfoot' man- he looks more similar to Todd I like both creations

Woodnight Woohoos!!! Beware of your duvets! *I like this word*
              *mops coffee from laptop screen* Sadly, my duvet remains unmussed

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              You know the funny thing is, I'm not usually bothered by spoilers... in fact I love spoilers! Now I guess I wanna experience Martin's masterpiece on my own.
              No Jasmina, don't look at the spoilers. Trust me, this needs to be watched unspoiled Especially the part where Will...................

Well didn't I make a mistake going to bed early last night I missed Brad being on the forum, but I do think it was really cool of him to post what he did, and it gave us the chance to let him know what we thought about the Q&A, the rudeness etc. Bravo Brad

But I have to wonder.........if he was delayed 18 hours and was surfing the threads...................did he come across this one?

Comment

Comment

YAY it's the shorts!!!

And Jumble you're evil
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay!!! The shorts!!! I love the composition Jumble! Well done!

----Here is short explanation why the shorts are so great----

The 'shorts' *focuse Achaja!* I love shorts in general. Maybe it's stupid but the best man's body part for me are calfs especially fat (not skinny)ones *hrhrhr* Martin is wearing shorts on purpose- because he knows that strong & handsome guy like he is should show his legs, that's right! What is more- by wearing shorts in every season- The Martin shows he's always HOT awww....
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

YAY it's the shorts!!!

And Jumble you're evil
                      This ep is worth a second watch for sooo many reasons I shall say no more

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                      Yay!!! The shorts!!! I love the composition Jumble! Well done!
                      Thanks Do you wanna know how difficult that one was? A serious test of my powers of concentration

----Here is short explanation why the shorts are so great----

The 'shorts' *focus Achaja!* I love shorts in general. Maybe it's stupid but the best man's body part for me are calfs especially fat (not skinny) ones *hrhrhr* Martin is wearing shorts on purpose- because he knows that a strong & handsome guy like he is should show his legs, that's right! What is more- by wearing shorts in every season- The Martin shows he's always HOT awww....
                      .............and likes to cause huge 'power surges' around the world WooHooooood! Love it love it love it

Comment

I can imagine Jumble Woohood for the shorts! Thanks!
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

HAPPY 11th DAY OF MARTINMAS!

Love the shorts...I mean 11th day Jumble He should definitely auction one pair of shorts

And best part of the man...*wants to say something guttery but doesn't do that* I think the eyes or the hair...or bum...or chest...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            HAPPY 11th DAY OF MARTINMAS!

Love the shorts...I mean 11th day Jumble He should definitely auction one pair of shorts

And best part of the man...*wants to say something guttery but doesn't do that* I think the eyes or the hair...or bum...or chest...
                            .......arms............tummy.................ears! have you noticed the ears?...............and the neck?................

Did I miss anything?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              This ep is worth a second watch for sooo many reasons I shall say no more
                              Well, actually you can say all you want since

Spoiler:
                              I watched the ep. I have absolutely no self-control when it comes to patience, and with all the teasers I couldn't help my self. And there went a large chunk of my limited Internet. I predict a lot of slow page loads this month. *headdesk*

p.s. But it was so worth it
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, actually you can say all you want since

Spoiler:
                                I watched the ep. I have absolutely no self-control when it comes to patience, and with all the teasers I couldn't help my self. And there went a large chunk of my limited Internet. I predict a lot of slow page loads this month. *headdesk*

p.s. But it was so worth it
                                Aw, shame you have to use up your allowance, but wasn't it

Sanctuary Revelations eps spoilers

Spoiler:
                                incredible? I've actually watched both eps twice (and I'm still disappointed that Will stopped when he did ), and am in complete awe of the talents that have come together on this amazing series. They all did a superb job

Do I really have to wait till next year? Or will it be September?

Comment

Working...
                                X