No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not if there's a pretty girl Woohoo sitting between them!!
    sigpic

Comment

Now that's just............ greedy!

Comment

It's only greedy if there's no sharing...

EDIT: On second thought... Two boys and two WooHoo girls in one tub might also not be a great idea, depending on circumstances.

EDIT II: We need a schedule.

EDIT III: ...or a bigger tub.

EDIT IV: This is a problem.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I can solve this problem for you Nad, it's easy .......

*takes Martin by the hand and leads him to a more private hot tub*

EDIT: And no, I'm not sharing

Comment

That is not the WooHoo way, Jumble...
            *shakes head*
            It's just not the WooHoo way.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I know, but it's not my fault ........... Martin in a hot tub invokes very un-WooHooish thoughts, and the word 'sharing' just doesn't compute

Comment

It's not that I don't understand, because I do, but maybe this whole 'sharing experience' could be very therapeutic.
                What if Martin actually does the icebucket? There'd be much more severe sharing than now with this tub thing. You need to be prepared.

sigpic

Comment

If he actually does the icebucket challenge I for one wood be running in the opposite direction - ice water? No thank you!

But I wood definitely stand by with a nice warm towel............

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    If he actually does the icebucket challenge I for one wood be running in the opposite direction - ice water? No thank you!

But I wood definitely stand by with a nice warm towel............

Haven't you been on twitter yet?
                    Don't tell me you missed wet Martin!

sigpic

Comment

I did Been so darn busy today that I hadn't checked his page

So...... too late for the towel then?
                      Last edited by Jumble; 26 August 2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

We spend two days wishing for Martin in a hot tub and what do we get? Martin doused in ice water instead!

Good on you, Martin, and a thousand times rather you than me
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Martin and Teryl Rothery on Cedar Cove.

Comment

Isn't that somebody named Martin Wood behind Andee?

Last edited by hedwig; 26 August 2014, 03:49 PM.

Comment

We have two pages full 'o' Martin lovin'.
                              Sooo on topic we are!

sigpic

Comment

Is that Cedar Cove, or an extension of WooHooLand?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X