The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that supposed to be a punishment?

Because, you know, I haven't been very good today - only did my exercises twice instead of three times, and I've just eaten a bowl of ice-cream with melted peanut butter poured over it

Comment

Well if you like it that way...

... the ice cream that is.

Gah that sounds utterly delicious. And yet strangely stomach churning too.
      sigpic

Comment

It's delicious

And the ice-cream with peanut butter is pretty good too

Comment

*looks around for Nad*

No, you can't blame her for Ickybahing up the thread this time.
          sigpic

Comment

You started it! Besides, somebody has to keep her seat warm while she's away

Comment

So glad you're home safe and sound Laurie. You take care and don't use that hand!

Love the artwork Jumble.

My husband has given me the flu. I had a shot back in September or October Pretty much sick as a dog, but at least the upchucking seems to have run its course. It is very difficult to come up with alternative sub plans for three days in a row. I just hope that we both get better before Tuesday - we're supposed to take a little trip for spring break - out to an observatory in west Texas for a star party.

So - how is it that I get con crud without having been to the con???
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

So - how is it that I get con crud without having been to the con???
                It's that warm fuzzy post con vibe osmosis effect.

*huggles Nola* Hope you're feeling better soon.

Jumble I'm not sure about keeping seats warm; there's something a bit uncomfortable about sitting in a seat that's still warm from its previous occupant.
                sigpic

Comment

so, I needed to wear a hazmat suit just to come into the thread???
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Oh my.
                    Can't leave 'em without supervision.

*sends healing vibes and hugs to Laurie*
                    *hugs Nola for the flu*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

make a long-distance hug - I don't want you to get sick too. This is a particularly nasty strain.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's those virtual hugs Nola - they'll catch you out every time

Hm..... doesn't it depend on who the previous occupant was?

Just had a memory flash - when I was in my first year of Secondary school (so aged 11) there was a girl two years above me who always carefully spread a headscarf on a seat before sitting on it. Apparently she thought she could get pregnant if she sat on a chair that a boy had been sitting on before her! I told her that only happened if the seat was still warm and that putting a scarf on it wood just keep it warm for longer

Comment

oh, you were ebil even as a youngster eh?
                          sigpic

Comment

Evil? Moi? I was just trying to be helpful - should have taken my own advice though, I obviously wasn't checking the temp of my seat carefully enough - three times

Comment

I *think* that there's more to it than that
                              sigpic

Comment

For some of us, most definitely a lot more to it than that.

If I'd known then what I know now I would have had a LOT more fun.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X