• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday
    Josi
    !!!

*dances*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks Nad! *throws birthday sparkles and hands out cake*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runz in with late Birthday Wishes for Josi* Had a very busy week, sorry

But did have a lovely visit with Cags and Ben and also managed (just) to get myself by bus, train and underground to Marlebone and back - twice! And actually enjoyed a two-day course - not OFSTED though, which could explain it

*sends get well vibes to Nola* Take care of yourself *hugs*

Comment

Thanks Jumble! Glad you had a good visit with Cags
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

happy birthday josi!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I always forget to aks this, but has anybody seen Dan in the new X-men movie?

I got all mushy when I saw him And will start to re-watch stargate.
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                I always forget to aks this, but has anybody seen Dan in the new X-men movie?

I got all mushy when I saw him And will start to re-watch stargate.
                I won't watch it. Not even for him
                X men. Not Stargate. I'll always watch Stargate.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs WooHoos*

I won't watch it. Not even for him
                  X men. Not Stargate. I'll always watch Stargate.

Comment

I adore x men There's always room for both, stargate and x men, and star trek and so on. Speaking of witch, started a rewatch of stargate and they were sooooooooooooo young. And the story lines are much better in the latter season. But yeah. STARGATE

I wanted to start reading comics, it'll be Comic Saloon here soon, if anyone has any suggestions?

And I'm blonde again.
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Just seeing which BBT character I am.....

Leonard?

Comment

I adore x men There's always room for both, stargate and x men, and star trek and so on. Speaking of witch, started a rewatch of stargate and they were sooooooooooooo young. And the story lines are much better in the latter season. But yeah. STARGATE

I wanted to start reading comics, it'll be Comic Saloon here soon, if anyone has any suggestions?

And I'm blonde again.
                        I'm thinking about getting a pretty purple or blue streak in my hair. Just can't decide if I'm brave enough to do it. My older sister did that several years ago, but she got a red/orange color in her hair, and it looked great.

Comment

Right. Nothing wrong with more than one TV/movie love. It's what they're there for.

Early SG-1 is awesome. And I don't care what anyone else says, but Sam and her 'reproductive organs' line is still a classic.
                          And ...Jolinar!

And I'm blonde again.
                          Meh. The only comic I ever read was ''Gen 13''. Because of my brother and his geeky ways.
                          Oh and 'Witchblade''. That's as far as my knowledge reaches, really.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          I'm thinking about getting a pretty purple or blue streak in my hair. Just can't decide if I'm brave enough to do it. My older sister did that several years ago, but she got a red/orange color in her hair, and it looked great.
                          Well, it's not extreme, so it probably doesn't make a big icky to change it back if you hate it. And if it looks good, it's an eyecatcher.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            I agree with Nad - go ahead and do it. Wait until the next day and if you decide you don't like it, change it back. People have been doing this since the 60's - one of my college friends dyed her hair a really pretty blue color. Looked strange at first, but the color was spectacular and she left it. I liked it. And eventually, everyone else got use to it. However, the most I've ever done is change it to a light color and streak it to hide the white hairs! But don't let lack of bravery be the reason you don't do it. It is way to easy to change it back - so go for it!
                            sigpic

Comment

The most 'extreme' hair I ever had was when I had three blonde streaks (left, right, middle). It was in the 00's, so it's not that long ago, but it was completely acceptable.
                              I also had something that gave my hair a blue glow once. That was a little odd.

sigpic

Comment

I've been trying to let my hair grow out and it is about shoulder length now, and I hate it. My hair is naturally flat, so that doesn't help. I'm getting a permanent and hair cut next week, so I think I'll just go ahead and get a few streaks, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X