No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving seeing the old artwork and vids. And I love that We are family vid - so many happy pics and happy memories there

*huggles woohoos* Love you all
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

great stuff! Happy Woohoodstock!
      sigpic

Comment

Someone has been going through the archives! Much enjoyed watching all of them! Thanks Jumble!
        sigpic

Comment

You're welcome

Today, I decided to do a little pruning...........

Time to dust off the shredder methinks............

Comment

Done! That didn't take half as long as I expected

Tomorrow I'll start on the other side of the garden......

Comment

A LITTLE pruning??? Goodness, I'd hate to see a lot!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, you know, if you're going to do a job, do it thoroughly Unfortunately the warm, wet winter created a massive amount of growth amongst the shrubs - half the patio was covered and a lot of the grass was smothered to death - so drastic action was required I've been looking at it for weeks trying to muster up the energy to sort it out, but once I got started it was done surprisingly fast. I'd forgotten there was a bird table buried amongst the bushes

Comment

Do you ever get the feeling that the gods have decided that your well-planned day is just not going to happen?

I loaded all the shredded prunings into the car and drove down to the dump recycling centre, only to find that the 'green' pods were shut off for maintenance So then I went to Homebase to buy a few things I needed for the rest of my plan........ only to find when I got home that the heavens had opened and were planning a day of rain - no painting the brickwork, planting out the bedding plants or potting up the tubs today then

I guess I'll just have to go with plan B - a GoT rewatch!

Comment

at least you have a plan B!
                    sigpic

Comment

There is always a Plan B

Comment

Rewatching is great - I'm catching a lot of stuff I missed the first time around and understanding it more too. Had to laugh at Stannis: "Fewer! Not less - fewer!"

Comment

I always love re watching. Same as rereading, you always pick up on things you didn't before

I've had a lovely day out at the seaside - enjoying some time off work! Tired now though from the long drive. *snoozes*
                          sigpic

Comment

To be honest, when I watched the very first ep I wasn't really paying that much attention, wasn't bothered about watching it and definitely didn't expect to like it...... I didn't even pay much attention to Tyrion in his first couple of eps - and now here I am doing a rewatch to try to stave off the withdrawal pangs whilst also trying not to worry about what's going to happen to him next

Glad to hear you had a good day........... was it raining by the seaside like it was here?

Comment

Nope, it was glorious and sunny, hardly a breath of wind (the sea was incredibly calm), clear with views all down the coast to Portland. I didn't come across the rain until I got to Andover on my way back, so I think I was definitely in the right place today

And yes, that's the other reason rewatches are a good idea - staving off withdrawal symptoms!
                              sigpic

Comment

... and noticing characters that you hadn't really caught onto before.........

Comment

Working...
                                X