X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, plumbing, we'll go with that
    sigpic

Comment

Men with big tools under the house? I interpret that as Nad having dragged a couple of unsuspecting guys under the Hippy Bus to feed them leftover pizza and have her wicked way with them

I'm off to Chez Cags for a couple of days

Comment

Have fun, Jumble and Cags!

Watch out for those tools down below, Nad

Happy Birthday Jakie!!!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nad, awesome news about your Mom. In my dragon boat races this weekend and been fundraising hard for cancer research. Will keep your Mom in my thoughts this weekend. Hugs to you both.

Jumble, great news about being back in business!

Laurie, so sorry about your news. Sending you hugs.

Oh, and happy birthday Jackie wherever you are.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I remembered! OMG I remembered.

and now I feel the rest of the posters were wishing I forgot

We have men under our house this week.
            With really big tools.
            You know... to fix the plumbing.
            Best quote here. Sorry!
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Yay! Well done JW

And yes, definitely the best quote

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Belated Happy Birthday LG!

Oh pshaw.
                I don't drag guys under the bus, They just came because they were sent here .
                They finished early and everything is in perfect working order again. All very polite too. They covered everything in plastic in case they made a mess and then cleaned up after themseles.
                We hardly noticed they were here. In and out in under three days.
                *nods*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                Nad, awesome news about your Mom. In my dragon boat races this weekend and been fundraising hard for cancer research. Will keep your Mom in my thoughts this weekend. Hugs to you both.
                Thank you!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

Best quote here. Sorry!
                *fistpump for remembering!*
                Because I'm cool like that.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Heh. Cute gif, Nola!

We have men under our house this week.
                  With really big tools.
                  You know... to fix the plumbing.

I do not normally go around ogling men (even if I think they're nice looking), however, the other day I was behind a man in line at Starbucks and we said a few comments to each other, and then he turned to request his drink, and I found myself actually ogling him. He was tall, slender, gray hair, casually dressed, and I caught myself after several seconds when I realized I was actually ogling him. Toes to top of head. I've given up on any sort of relationship in my life, so why am I doing that? I don't usually do that.

Comment

So did they eat all the pizza or did they leave a few crumbs?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      I do not normally go around ogling men (even if I think they're nice looking), however, the other day I was behind a man in line at Starbucks and we said a few comments to each other, and then he turned to request his drink, and I found myself actually ogling him. He was tall, slender, gray hair, casually dressed, and I caught myself after several seconds when I realized I was actually ogling him. Toes to top of head. I've given up on any sort of relationship in my life, so why am I doing that? I don't usually do that.
                      I think there's nothing wrong with stopping to admire the beautiul things in life.
                      And I try not to objectify men, but yeah... Flowers, tall guys, puppies, sunsets...

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      So did they eat all the pizza or did they leave a few crumbs?
                      There must always be some leftover pizza for the next guest.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Wait.
                        Why are we talking about pizza?
                        Is this some kind of code?
                        Why do the Spencers show up when we're talking about pizza?

...Pizza is a funny word.

sigpic

Comment

*dons hazmat suit*

okay, my husband went and got me sick. He woke up with a cold on Saturday Morning. Yesterday (Tuesday) I started feeling bad around 9 am and plunged downhill rapidly after tbat. I went to see my doctor this afternoon. Fortunately, it's just acute bronchitis and not pneumonia yet. I've got antibiotics and cough syrup/ And not even a slight whisper of a voice. I've put in for a sub for tomorrow. Uch. ti's too early to be this sick!
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*fistpump for remembering!*
                            Because I'm cool like that.
                            Thanks. I seldom do. Hence the celebrating.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            It means you're alive. Nothing wrong is appreciating the beautiful things of life, in which ever form they show up. "A thing of beauty..."

I think there's nothing wrong with stopping to admire the beautiul things in life.
                            And I try not to objectify men, but yeah... Flowers, tall guys, puppies, sunsets...
                            What Nad said. I never objectify men. Those who misteriously pop up in my art are just for ...composition issues and stuff. Really!

There must always be some leftover pizza for the next guest.
                            Yes pizza. Let's talk about pizza.
                            sigpic
                            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...psbe0b8148.jpg

I totally blew it. Wasn't looking at the numbers, posted a 68 here and then a 69 elsewhere. D'oh!
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 11 September 2014, 02:25 PM. Reason: Tag edit.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                *dons hazmat suit*

okay, my husband went and got me sick. He woke up with a cold on Saturday Morning. Yesterday (Tuesday) I started feeling bad around 9 am and plunged downhill rapidly after tbat. I went to see my doctor this afternoon. Fortunately, it's just acute bronchitis and not pneumonia yet. I've got antibiotics and cough syrup/ And not even a slight whisper of a voice. I've put in for a sub for tomorrow. Uch. ti's too early to be this sick!
                                Blegh! *hugs*

What Nad said. I never objectify men. Those who misteriously pop up in my art are just for ...composition issues and stuff. Really!
                                Yes. Composition issues. And ...stuff.

Yes pizza. Let's talk about pizza.
                                As long as we don't objectify the pizza...

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                I totally blew it. Wasn't looking at the numbers, posted a 68 here and then a 69 elsewhere. D'oh!
                                You did.
                                *shakes head*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X