• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves back to Jumble*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Mine continues this weekend as we go to my sister's tomorrow and on to my mom's on Sunday for Christmas with my side of the family

And, to play catch up, here's Day 5

AND Day 6

sigpic

----------
      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Comment

The reason I'm up at 5.30am is that there is a major storm raging - how apt

Love your days 5 and 6 Scully

Comment

*hugs* to all the WooHoos...I'm running around like an inmate of an insane asylum lately...
            sigpic

Comment

Happy
              Day Seven
              !!!

Bit of a stormy day here as well!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good morning WooHoos!!

Martinmas Day 7...

sigpic

----------
                FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

*waves to Scully*

Nice Martinmas art

The storm seems to have passed at last - now it's just really really cold

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    The reason I'm up at 5.30am is that there is a major storm raging - how apt

Love your days 5 and 6 Scully
                    It was rather howly last night, wasn't it? Most apt, indeed

I have been at my flat today starting to put it back together - building furniture mostly today. Got more being delivered on Monday and then I can move all my stuff back in. Almost there!

sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh, that's great news Josi

Comment

That's good news, Josi Making progress yay.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

So pleased to hear that Josi, that offer's still on for help with the flat pack stuff

Comment

Yay for Josi! Unpacking beats packing hands down! If I weren't an ocean away, I'd help with the furniture I like that kinda thing.

Grumble, grumble...that's my tummy, we were supposed to leave 2 hours ago for my sister's and get lunch on the way Hubby decided to change the headlight on the van only to find out that he had the wrong light bulb. Now we are all hungry and grumpy.

Funny story though. I took a shower and then had to go down to the laundry room to get my clothes from the dryer and the clothes to pack for tonight. My 5 year old then had an accident and I had to take care of that. Then my 7 year old needed me to find something. Then I had to get the 5 year old dressed again and find something else for the 7 year old. All of this done while still wrapped in a towel. So I finally get my stuff together and am walking to my bedroom when I say "I'm going to get dressed now." To which the 7 year old replies "Maybe. We'll let you know if we need anything else." Seriously, cheeky that one!
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Comment

Hope you finally got your lunch Scully! And yeah, the things kids say

Comment

Working...
                                X